weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Thank you for this! I laughed so hard and so suddenly that I farted and that scared my dog who woke up in a barking frenzy, making my laughter uncontrollable and now I guess i'm going to have to explain all this to my grouchy hubby who just wants me to hit the hay. (Not a chance...) Still laughing....

OMG now I'm hissing and scaring my poor cat!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That talk on twitter about a .25 being found near the Hoover Dam recently has to be just that - all talk. If it were true, that story would be all over the local media and it isn't.

(sigh) It's just the internet rumor mill.

I will say though that Michael Kiefer is the main reporter for the local paper covering the trial--the AZ Republic. But he's been very defense biased or anti prosecution biased however ya wanna see it. So he's lending it some credibility for some reason. Weird.

:eek:fftobed: folks. Good night, and thank you all for a great day of stimulating conversation! See ya all tomorrow.

As we head off to our comfortable beds, let's all think about poor, poor JA in her tiny little cell that's even smaller than Travis' closet. NOT. I hope she never has another night of peaceful rest for the rest of her miserable existence.

I will rest easy tonight. I don't wish the same for her.

Sweet dreams to all my WS friends.

That talk on twitter about a .25 being found near the Hoover Dam recently has to be just that - all talk. If it were true, that story would be all over the local media and it isn't.

(sigh) It's just the internet rumor mill.
From the same "reporter" who did the story about ALV being "abused" by the media/blogs/forums and had to go to the hospital. If he's so sick of how this case goes sideways, maybe he should stop tweeting stuff like this. :furious:

Awww...i wish that email was put into context somehow. The jury may never hear the full story.

Chris Hughes tweets:

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 2h https://twitter.com/cshughes

FYI the DT/PT have NEVER contacted me to tell me I am on a witness list, nor have I ever been deposed by either side. #JodiArias

SJCheermom SJCheermom ‏@SJCheermom 2h

@cshughes has anyone from #jodiarias family ever reached out to u guys to appoligize or give condolences. #justicefortravis
Expand

Chris Hughes Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 1h

@SJCheermom Nope. But I am sad for the Arias family. Must be terrible. They need prayers too. I'd rather be us than them.
Hide conversation

---

@cshughes please help me understand why you write the stuff in the emails about abuse and womanizing? The pain in his family breaks my heart

@BuckeyesGirl33 It was taken out of context. Long story short, Travis was in love with Deanna and always
Gracieann Gracieann ‏@Gracieann0010 1h

@cshughes Hello Chris, Can you clear up story behind TA's stolen ring? Was it engagement ring? Who for? #justicefortravis
Expand

@Gracieann0010 Yes. His girlfriend Linda from back in 2000/2001ish. He was going to use it to go towards buying Lisa a ring.
---
Gypsy Dejavu ‏@DejavuGypsy 12h

@cshughes Curious what was the final straw for you with #jodiarias?

Chris Hughes Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 12h

@DejavuGypsy The psychotic look on her face when we caught her eaves dropping outside our bedroom door in middle of night... TWICE!
Expand
Schree Schree ‏@SchreeRusevlyan 10h

@cshughes was this when you were talking to Travis about her?
Expand
Chris Hughes Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 9h

@SchreeRusevlyan Yes
Expand
Bella Tweeter Bella Tweeter ‏@bellaTweeter 7h

@cshughes @SchreeRusevlyan How did Travis react when you found Jodi eavesdropping outside the bedroom door?
Expand

Chris Hughes Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 6h

@bellaTweeter @SchreeRusevlyan He was rattled but would not see/feel what we saw/felt

---

There's some from Chris that may not be so TOS friendly so I'll leave those :)

:eek:fftobed: folks. Good night, and thank you all for a great day of stimulating conversation! See ya all tomorrow.

As we head off to our comfortable beds, let's all think about poor, poor JA in her tiny little cell that's even smaller than Travis' closet. NOT. I hope she never has another night of peaceful rest for the rest of her miserable existence.

I will rest easy tonight. I don't wish the same for her.

Sweet dreams to all my WS friends.

Nite Sweetie. :seeya:

Just some twitter stuff about a possible 25 auto gun found near the Hoover Dam but it's questionable. Sorry you're having a bad night. I had a rough day. Wish I had a juicy distraction for ya.

I'll give ya a :hug: though. xo

Thanks, KCL. My marriage might be over.... But that's OT and I am trying to distract myself so none of that talk.

Found out today though at my son's basketball game that his girlfriend has been following the trial! Not nearly as closely as me but its something.

Thanks, KCL. My marriage might be over.... But that's OT and I am trying to distract myself so none of that talk.

Found out today though at my son's basketball game that his girlfriend has been following the trial! Not nearly as closely as me but its something.

Ok I won't go there but to say I'm sorry...that sucks. :(

To the second topic, now you really have something to bond over...wonder what got her interested?

Regarding the .25 gun talk..

"It's a HOAX. Same guy found Bigfoot when a $3 bill blew out of his hands, the month before."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I will say though that Michael Kiefer is the main reporter for the local paper covering the trial--the AZ Republic. But he's been very defense biased or anti prosecution biased however ya wanna see it. So he's lending it some credibility for some reason. Weird.

No offense, but he seems odd. He seems to be taken by Jodi and his reporting has ventured from the unbiased to the emotionally invested.

Astro that sounds very hard I cant even begin imagine. I hope you find the quality of life you're looking for. You're really pretty. :) What kind of treatment is available for BPDs?

Thank you <3 the treatment of BPD on it's own is simply intense therapy. It's a life long process. One that you can't half arse. I also have PTSD and I'm no longer taking my anxiety medication. I went off of it cold turkey 3 weeks ago (now I'm online 24/7 and not sleeping... it sucks) on my own volition. I have chronic insomnia which I'm also not treating right now. My PMS is crazy - I'm crazy during it. I went off the pill (no need for it) that kept me from cycling and kept the irrational thoughts and mood swings away. I noticed I had issues with my hormones in my 2nd pregnancy. I was absolutely normal when pregnant. I mean, real emotions, stable outlook and no panic - slept fine. But the second I have the child, about a month later - I'm back to being me. :( I had the psych order a blood test and sure enough, I'm low on estrogen. For vanity purposes I didnt' want to be on the pill anymore. I already am walking around with implants and going up 2 more cup sizes from the pill wasn't exactly welcomed. We'll see how long I keep up not taking the pill though.

I'm doing a body cleanse at this point but prior to doing this, I was on xanax, ambien and the birth control pill. I'm on nothing currently. I did have a seizure from the detox of xanax (please no one ever take yourself off of it cold turkey! Theres only 2 withdrawals you can die from: alcohol and benzo's). and chipped a bottom tooth, bite through my tongue and woke up in a lot of pain. I feel better now but it was a rough ride. I wasn't even on a high dose! but anyway, that's the way things work for what I have. I often get defeated and say I wish I had a disorder that could be helped with medication, sadly that's not in my cards.

Did you know about the pretty bombshellish info that came out this week via Dr. DeMarte related to Jodi hiding behind the Christmas tree and stealing an engagement ring Travis had in his house? I think that's pretty juicy.

I also have been told (common knowledge?) that she stole most of his journals. That (#Y$ or to quote PASA "beezy".

:( I'm so very sorry to read that. It's nice to hear that you and the son's gf have something to talk about and bond over though. Best wishes for you. I love your avatar btw. I have a TON of Keane's in my house :) I began collecting the prints and have 1 that's not a print - since I was 5.

Regarding the .25 gun talk..

"It's a HOAX. Same guy found Bigfoot when a $3 bill blew out of his hands, the month before."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I want to go on a trip with him to Loch Ness with a stack of ones. I'm seriously obsessed with Nessie.

Mistrial based on what, though?

IF there is a gun, it's either the gun used to shoot Travis or not. In either one of the scenarios, I don't see how that could lead to a mistrial. I admit I don't know a lot about how that works though.

Who knows with that DT! They file mistrial motions every single day. I'm just saying, if there WAS a gun found, they will do everything to delay, derail, use it to their advantage.

I thought I knew how it worked, until I watched what "non-evidence" was allowed into this case. The absolute bashing of the victim, without one ounce of proof. Disclaimer... I'm still a little justice weary after the FCA trial. Hoping this trial restores my faith in the justice system.

There's nothing in the AZ Republic about this story that I could find. You'd think if he was tweeting seriously, his employer would print the story. :floorlaugh:

No offense, but he seems odd. He seems to be taken by Jodi and his reporting has ventured from the unbiased to the emotionally invested.

Believe me I totally see what you are seeing and have some background info on where it comes from but I will never throw him under the bus. I've known him a long time and had to do a "come to Jesus" with him and decide to agree to disagree. Many of his peers are commenting on the biased reporting...which is fine if you're an editorialist but he's supposed to be giving neutral daily reports and ...well, you know. Sigh...

There is no cure for psychopathy, no matter how soon intervention occurs. There is no medical expert anywhere able to implant empathy and compassion into a human being devoid of same.

Amen. No cure. No treatment. Psychotherapy just gives them an ego boost.:moo:

Maybe he liked the pics on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214