weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ED: As long as your hubby is really good at flying airplanes, I don't much care if you have to put his head back onto his shoulders before he leaves the house. :seeya:

Yes, his flying abilies are tremendous! So are his toilet-seat-down etiquette abilities, so I'm a happy woman ;)

Sorry ladies, he's taken!

Finally, a question for which I am uniquely qualifed as an expert witness, holding a PhD in Medieval European studies.

No.

So how would they have fixed JA back then? Leeches and goat piss potion? Burning at the stake? Exile to plague village?

LOL. I'm assuming you are referring to Iambic pentameter, which was used by the Greeks and Romans as an alternating short and long vowel combination. I am not an expert in that field, and as I take the term seriously, I shall say only that I know a good deal of it. As for Mr. Nurmi, I frequently find that I have no idea from whence he draws his style.

Sorry I went in to a fog at "from whence". Which is the new way of saying "you had me at...".

Well…you did say you had to make sure he had EVERYTHING for work! :floorlaugh:

He DOESN'T NEED THAT while he's working away on trips! Why do you think I purchased so many pocket catheders? Thanks to HLN's numerous commercials, of cours!

So how would they have fixed JA back then? Leeches and goat piss potion? Burning at the stake? Exile to plague village?

Please, she'd be leading the inquisition, complete with her own chamber of torture.

It's like she lives in a little fairyland, where everything revolves around Princess Jodi and the Four Dwarves, Sneaky, Lie-y, Stalky and Backstabby (the other three are still runnng for their lives!). :moo:

Her Dwarfs:

Bobby Juarez - Bashful

Victor Arias (too weird Travis's middle name and her last) Happy (he escaped her drama)

Matt Mccartney - Sleepy (because he's a sleeper: we don't know what's going on with him)

Darryl Brewer - Doc (he's older and kind of avuncular, closest thing to Doc)

Gus Searcy - Sneezy (closest to "Twitchy")

Bryan Carr - Dopey (hangs out with her in jail ... lol, clearly a dope)

Abe Abdelhadi - Grumpy ('nuff said)

Poor little band of misfits.

I'm respectfully not including poor Travis in the above.

Actually, the Church in that period understood the concept of mental illness. She would probably have ended up in a monastery (nunnery) where she could be closely supervised and live in a controlled environment.

Perhaps you should post a pic. Before you know it, you folks will have your own manicure thread!

My 6 granddaughters have nails to manicure..Nana trims the horses' feet, and cares for Uncle Sam, so no nails here..

Tiny horses and donkeys, gigantic cow Darlene, Airedale KD, ServiceLab in Training Mindy ..chickens..and a husband :drumroll:

BIG shout out to you, Wild! I'm the one who was stuck in the Pensacola airport on Wednesday. Your Tweets got me through until, you know, the inevitable migraine...

Thanks so much! You're AWESOME! :rocker:

I actually learned how to get tweets just to get WildAboutTrials tweets. Joined the 21st century. I had one of my sons explain it to me, since I knew he was into it. Why, you ask? Well, he follows certain people who, like himself, collect those high-priced tennis shoes you read about. He even appeared in an AP article about it, about people who wait for hours in line at Sports Authority.

Thank God this is an anonymous board.

Hi EquallyDivided.

I also like the natural look. I've found that 'HARD AS HOOF' strengthens my nails and has prevented the chipping/splitting issues that I used to have. I also use SallyHansen '2-in 1 Nail White Pencil'. The pencil really does the job it was intended to do. No need to use it more than once daily. I've used these two products for years now and will swear by both. Even if I or yourself choose to put a nice pearly or nearly nude (I use 'ESSIE' #229 DELICASY), I still use the pencil. Also 'HARD AS HOOF' can be masaged into the cutical and under the nails. I swear by it. I would show a picture of my natural nails but I don't know how to attach a picture here.
:seeya:

I appreciate the advice and I'm on it! Going to the store today and will pick it up!! I've seen both, but never sure if its a gimmick or not!

I actually just roasted a batch.

Beans_zps4b37c356.jpg

Sumatra Mandheling -- Espresso toastrf for my Jura Z5

I don't think Travis was a coffee drinker... :(

Please, she'd be leading the inquisition, complete with her own chamber of torture.

If you have not seen "History of the World, Part Two", you MUST!!!!!

Preview:
Mel Brooks´ Spanish Inquisition - YouTube

5:20
T: How we doin'? Any converts today?
g: Not a one. NAY, NAY, NAY!
T: We FLATTENED THEIR FINGERS, branded their buns, nothing is working - send in the nuns.

LOL. Shades of this trial EVERYWHERE

BBM~ I kinda like the way Nurmi uses his hands alot. To me, an attorney should possess body language; using hands.

I'm not gonna mention the other infamous DT here. :blushing:

LOL. I'm assuming you are referring to Iambic pentameter, which was used by the Greeks and Romans as an alternating short and long vowel combination. I am not an expert in that field, and as I take the term seriously, I shall say only that I know a good deal of it. As for Mr. Nurmi, I frequently find that I have no idea from whence he draws his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562