weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is it about my textual self that convinces people I'm female? I'll never be able to sleep wondering about that. :floorlaugh:

There's nothing textually. It's just statistically speaking ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon let's face it.
He's witty, charming, insightful, erudite...
Clearly a woman.

I cannot find nowhere what time the 2 roommates came home on Jun4; not even the Flores report.

But I thought the roomate was due back around 6? Don't know where I got that from, but that's what I was thinking...that basically she had like half an hour to clean up before he might have been home.

I Love love love how your Heart and mind think and work. I do believe you got an extra measure of compassion, love, understanding, selflessness (all things good) that JA chose to ignore or not accept/recognize as part of her being. JA chose self-righteousness, narcissism and a superiority complex to fill her empty or lacking spots. I'm in no way minimizing her borderline personality disorder. I realize that those that are afflicted with this disorder have more to overcome than those of us who don't face that challenge. What keeps coming to my mind is that she knew the difference between right and wrong. OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh POOR Travis.
:seeya:

Pshawww, go on :blush:

I'm talkin to YOU more often ;)

He went on his "3rd no 2 1/2 date with Mimi Hall" & JA went there to clean and she fell asleep & was still there when they got back - JA testified that on the phone because it was in her journal but I don't remember her saying where she fell asleep. Also Mimi Hall testified that she came through doggie door and one time was found sleeping under the Christmas tree as well as being there when they got back from date. JD also brought up the sneaking in & sleeping under the Christmas tree occassion..

Sorry......she testified to that when she was on the stand not phone lol

Whew! That's okay, I can live with that. I thought I was being entirely too reasonable and compassionate or something. ;)

Roflmao! That cracked me up! As a woman... No one has ever accused me of being too reasonable or compassionate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question?

In this photo, Travis is posing, no?

court-10.jpg

Since you mentioned pillows...I remember Jodi said something about a pillow with braided trim. I believe it was found in the bedroom. I remember it went through my head that maybe there was another pillow, and Jodi could have used it to muffle the sound of a gun shot. I'm not really one of those that believes she shot him first, but if she did, she could have also concealed the gun from him by having it behind the pillow. As in....he never saw it coming. Would that cause fragments of the pillow to found on the shower floor?

I also thought this, but then discarded the idea 'cause I figured if that happened there would have been a lot more shaggy pieces all over the bathroom. But I don't know, that's just my theory. I am also trying to figure out where those strands came from...wait, maybe the towel?? Remember there was a towel in the washing machine that Jodi used to do something with?

How is it that you all respond so fast and quote posters when doing so. I respond to a post and my answer or opinion has been posted/answered like 4 times before mine shows up...lol
Is my puter that slow??

Dude...but remember--you thought I was a guy!!! :floorlaugh:

For the record Sleuth5 is a wonderful man with an amazing wife.....plus they are both slaves to the cutest corgi ever! Moo.

:floorlaugh: That's true!!!!!! Guilty!!!!!!

Hey, how do you know how amazing my wife is?

That is not a rope or a piece of rope. It's a piece of yarn that was found on a step. I will concede that it could be a piece of the decorative fringe from a pillow but it is not a fiber from a piece of rope.

Actually, I started this a few pages back, and was saying this was as close to rope as I had seen in the crime scene photos. I thought it was a piece of braid from a decorative pillow.

(I maintain my position on starting a webleuths dating site....with 1000s of lurkers out there...maybe some of them are male?!)

I will be your customer..how much u plan on charging cuz eharmony is expensive...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi