weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see much of this where I work. It is so easy to sit back and tsk-tsk when no one has walked in another's shoes with a particular child. People have no clue exactly how hard it can be. I get sick of seeing and hearing it. Kudos to you for trying and doing the best you could with what you had! You are not alone...there are many parents out there like you who work their rears off trying to save a child from themselves, only to get little back in return.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
This is my parent's story. They were dedicated and did their best with my brother. He made bad choices. I've clarified that to more than one person thru the years.

WagaraTapaTalk

Is there a word that is eviler than evil?

As I've stated, I was against the DP my entire life and I have been excused from DP cases due to my opinion. I changed my mind just a couple of days into the testimony in this case.

DP and completely removed from all other prisoners if possible. This kind of rage cannot be fixed. She is very, very, very dangerous.

Here I go crying again. The Alexander family...I don't know what to say other than my heart aches for you.

I hope the jury saw that. That to me is not self defense. The amount of stab wounds in his back. His throat cut. If it was self defense I could see her shooting him over and over. But this. Is evil.

But she's not truthful about anything in her defense, right? The pedophilia allegation, rape, dv, etc? Why would she use it only if it were true? Why not make it up just like everything else? It couldn't hurt and could help and there's rarely evidence of sex abuse even in legit case, especially 20+ years later. Just something I wonder about since she sure does show the signs of it.

I don't think she shows signs of being sexually abused. I believe she has always been the abuser, from an early age, and her early years she ruled her house, parents and siblings. I really think her parents knew she was going to say she was abused and agreed to keep her from going to prison. She does not like to be bossed or told what to do, and I think she really does see that as abuse. I think she sees any spankings or discipline she received as abuse. She can't even give up control of her legal defense to lawyers! No way was she ever abused. If anything, her parents were and continue to be abused. And controlled.

Some of you are looking at this crime through "normal" eyes....you're assuming JA would react as you would (or a movie/tv show) at a murder scene. I'm fairly sure that after inflicting the gruesome carnage that she did, she was not thinking clearly. "Delete pictures!" Panic "clean body" panic..."I gotta get out of here!" ...panic..."gather laundry"....panic...she was not running thru a CSI/Dexter/Nancy Grace episode in her head. She actually committed the unimaginable ...in real life.

She killed him. In an extremely heinous way. Over thinking this is only going to drive everyone nuts and give the DT more ideas for mistrial motions.

Peace for the Victims. Punishment-not fame-for the guilty.

Moo.

BBM

I'm not assuming that because in no way do I think JA is 'normal.'

I don't think she was panicked either. I don't think she has the psychological ability to panic. Panicking is what a normal person would have done.

With her personalty disorder (T-Score 105 for psychopathic deviant) I believe she was as cold and methodical afterwards with the clean up as she was when she set out to murder Travis.

The water on the floor was probably done to remove all of her bloody footprints she had left there while chasing Travis and dragging him back after she murdered him.

IMO

Here you go, Syra....and I stand corrected; it was ElleElle that originally posted this text from TA to JA (in April, I believe):

"you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me you that you are ready
to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with
the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone.
Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. to have me this persons information before I tell all of the Hughes' Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that
matters about all the crazy things you have done. So
either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad
the truth is I promise you the punishment will be
better than the lie. This is worse than your magical
email that a mysterious man you've never seen before
wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such
crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know
your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna
get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

Hmmm this makes me believe it may have been TA who contacted JA's mother. If this was sent in April and if he did in fact contact mom maybe that is why she made the trip to Mesa to help bring JA back.

Thank you Softail :seeya:

****GRAPHIC PICTURES*******

I thought I had seen them all, but I recently found these. :furious:
*** WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES ****** Autopsy photo's

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/forwinteriscoming/media/083532941-vi_zps1e98fba4.jpg.html?

I will delete if you guys think it is inappropriate. It just shows what kind of EVIL we are dealing with. JA deserves nothing but the DP MOO

Thank you so much for these. These photos are the TRUTH of the crime. All the distractions about sex and her upbringing that went on for months get washed away with these photos. It was brutal and certainly proves he suffered and it was cruel. If it had been one gunshot, I do not know if the jury would vote for dp, but with THIS overkill, how evil it was, and knowing that she left the murder to go grind with another man......yeah I believe even the church lady can vote death penalty now.

Does anyone know what the photos the defense disclosed midtrial are?
Do we know what photos were taken from Jodi's cell?
Are the inmates allowed to journal in jail and if not how could it have went on for so very long before it was taken away?
Does anyone have a list of her visitors in jail?
She was journaling with the ink pens they kept finding, I assume. Do we know if the journals were backdated?
Do we have the second set of journals that were supposedly in her safe?
:facepalm:
Back to your topic. As gruesome as the photos are, they are THE TRUTH of how she MURDERED Travis, and in a murder case, there is nothing tea party about it. Each person on that jury was asked if indeed they could vote for the dp as a criteria to even be on this jury, so I hope the testimony of the medical examiner and the photos carry the day in that jury room.

I think Mr. Martinez will call the Tesoro and Walmart employees, and then the friends of Travis to enlighten the jury that indeed Jodi was not Travis' dirty little secret, and then end with the Medical Examiner.

The concept of primacy and recency is something that was lost on the defense, since they began with a witness that totally backfired on them and ended with the disaster of ALV!
http://youtu.be/kdhYXVlvzsY

This is my parent's story. They were dedicated and did their best with my brother. He made bad choices. I've clarified that to more than one person thru the years.

WagaraTapaTalk

This is very true. The penal system is not set up to be a mental health system. I have seen parents beg plead and go broke trying to save a kid, who no matter what the parents do, can not control the bad choices they make. Sometimes, it gets better when the child gets older and more mature. Sometimes its lifelong and they spend a lot of time in jail. They meet like minded people in jail.

I don't blame any parent. I have been blessed and not walked a mile in their shoes. I did have a dd who liked to test limits and went through some things. But nothing compared to others. I know a lady whose son was convicted of murder (with a friend as well) of a young lady after they were all bar hopping and doing drugs. They both received life sentences with possibility of parole. All the years I have known her she said that if/when he should get out of jail, he was not welcome in her home because he never learned his lesson. It would be a pitstop for him, not a change in his life. She talked about his growing up years and that when he was addicted he just was a bad seed. The drugs were more than he could control.

Its sad on many levels. She was a great lady. Her daughter was a great kid, married, educated etc. Its hard to lay the blame anywhere. And she did try to get him help on many occasions. Everytime he went to jail she hoped the judge would sentence him to a hospital or something but that never happened and he wouldn't go on his own.

IMHO.
K

WagaraTapaTalk

All children are different, even in the same family. I always said babies are the only things that don't come with instructions.

Hmmm this makes me believe it may have been TA who contacted JA's mother. If this was sent in April and if he did in fact contact mom maybe that is why she made the trip to Mesa to help bring JA back.

It very well may have been TA who contacted her mother. Obviously he knew she was psycho.

Morning All, Hope you had a nice weekend.
I was just listening to Good Morning America. The reporter said one of JA ex girlfriends is expected on the stand this week. Do we know who that ex is?

It has to be one that was brought up in the Defense CIC. I know Lisa Andrews and Mimi Hall were both mentioned. I can't remember if Deanna was or not. I'm guess it's either Lisa or Mimi.

It has to be one that was brought up in the Defense CIC. I know Lisa Andrews and Mimi Hall were both mentioned. I can't remember if Deanna was or not. I'm guess it's either Lisa or Mimi.

Would any of those be an 'ex' girlfriend of JA? I thought they were connected to Travis not Jodi?

I can't keep a thing straight anymore! lol....its that dern fog..

K

Would any of those be an 'ex' girlfriend of JA? I thought they were connected to Travis not Jodi?

I can't keep a thing straight anymore! lol....its that dern fog..

K

I think she posted JA but meant TA. ;) I watched GMA this morning and the reporter said one of Travis' ex-gf's would be taking the stand this week.

I was watching a tv show last night about the jail ,,ja will not last long with the women they have there,,some did crimes that make ja look like she jaywalked,,remember the guard that was with nancy g when she toured the jail,,they have a woman in there that scares her

Good! I think Arias is a monster in as she has no real feelings or compassion for anyone but herself, but I do think there are much badder and tougher people out there that will wipe their a$$ with JA's hair.....

Will her evilness be making any money somehow from the movie that is being made? Seems like they would have to "acquire" rights to use her name but I'm just guessing.

BBM

I'm not assuming that because in no way do I think JA is 'normal.'

I don't think she was panicked either. I don't think she has the psychological ability to panic. Panicking is what a normal person would have done.

With her personalty disorder (T-Score 105 for psychopathic deviant]) I believe she was as cold and methodical afterwards with the clean up as she was when she set out to murder Travis.

The water on the floor was probably done to remove all of her bloody footprints she had left there while chasing Travis and dragging him back after she murdered him.
IMO

BBM

ITA

I always thought she used the cup to drench the floor to remove her footprints. The problem was the tile and walls were a dark color and she could not find all of them. Remember her palm print on the wall? It was hard to see with the multi color paint on the wall.

When you think about how gruesome the crime scene was, she did an excellent job of leaving no evidence behind. (Aside from the dumb camera pictures).

I think she posted JA but meant TA. ;) I watched GMA this morning and the reporter said one of Travis' ex-gf's would be taking the stand this week.

I just went to the GMA site and couldn't find anything. Do you know who the reporter was?

GMA just reported that an ex-girlfriend of Travis' and Det. Flores will be testifying this week.. ?

You may want to notice the difference between "They" and "Jodi"..."They" may be more "Normal" than you think.

My leaving it at that has nothing to do with being "Dumb".

:facepalm:

? But this isn't about you?
I was under the impression we were discussing the defendant and her BPD?

Where the heck is the Deputy? Seems like she has done this throughout this trial??? I just seen another one last night on youtube of another incident where she cupped something in her hand right before she left.

It looks like she spotted a screw she thought she could get to, as her fingers go in a circular motion. That would be a nice little treat for her to bring back to the cell, and likely would be missed in any patdown. However, it looks like she didn't get anything.

Creepy!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads