Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, when someone asks a question that you can't or won't answer, if you just acknowlege the question and say can't/won't answer that one, then we will accept that because we have to. I don't want you to feel pressured into answering or someone to think that you missed it and keep asking the same question.

Please, if I do not get to everyone, forgive me! I am trying me best and my typing needs work!!! Thanks for the definition of terms! Very helpful. Again I joined the other day (Friday evening) when I saw soem of the ridiculous lies on this site and others. I am only posting here. This is plenty! Some people seem very logical and courteous whereas others are interested in lies and themselves. Remember Caylee is the focal point here. Not me, Leonard, Casey or anybody else. JUST CAYLEE!!!!!

What lies are you referring to? Casey's?

With all due respect. I could be wrong but I would venture to guess that he knows more about this case than any of us. I don't feel they would be coming here to bail her out if it was likely to hinder this investigation.

With all do respect
I venture that he doesn't know as much as about this case as most of us? He is not really answering any questions here....IMHO

Just responding to compliments.

With all due respect. I could be wrong but I would venture to guess that he knows more about this case than any of us. I don't feel they would be coming here to bail her out if it was likely to hinder this investigation.

If his and his uncle's appearances on TV are considered, I'd say you're wrong.

With all do respect
I venture that he doesn't know as much as about this case as most of us? He is not really answering any questions here....IMHO

He probably can't keep up. This is a mad house. Also a person would not put up this sort of bond without knowing the situation.

With all do respect

And THEY are aplenty! Good night, Shannon...

He said they haven't spoken to le or anybody yet. How would they know more then any other public citizens?

Are you the spokesperson for Tony Padilla? Do you keep track of when people join WS?

Hi Amster!
You can check me out too, if you want. I've been around for a while, and I post on all sorts of topics. I don't think it is uncommon to check out posters' previous posts, if you want to get an idea of where they're coming from.

When I see someone jump all over another newbie, it raises flags for me, so I checked it out. No harm in asking about the "coincidence". :innocent:

Peace!

Susan

Well if it's true that liars always seep the truth through their lies, then it rings true in this case - casey said she lost her phone maybe in blanchard park...and it's close to home.

Those pix made me want to cry for the first time during this case. I have been able to stay composed until then.

Isnt getting her out more complicated than just posting the bond? She has 2 holds, and home confinement. Would the conditions of the 2 holds have to be met first?

Do you believe that Caylee is still alive?

May I ask how Leonard plans to handle the press invasion that will be following his every move once he lands in Orlando??

I have no clue how the process works, but have read various articles and have a few questions. Apparently you have to notify the investigating agency of your intentions on posting bond, which they say hasnt been done? The ankle bracelet takes a few days to get fitted, which I assume they will not even start that process until they are officially informed of the intent to bond her out. So if you are successful in bonding her out earliest she would be released would be Tuesday possibly Wednesday?
Here are just a few to get you started on the right track of questions already asked.

I am only licensed in California. My surety company which is Financial Casualty and Surety will have a Florida licensed bondsman actually post the bond which will be transferred to me. Thus a transfer bond. Paladine please repeat your question if I missed it.

Exactly thats why I was asking cause its out of your juridiction:clap:

I said that I would love to stay away from TV. I was interested in getting the true facts out there but unfortunately there are media goofballs like Jamie Golby out there on Fox asking stupid questions that are not newsworthy or informative. If something is important enough that is deserving of TV and finding Caylee then yes I will be there. If not I would much rather stay away. I truly hope LE will get this thing resolved but then again it has been 2 months and still nothing. Time is very important hear and I believe we should exhaust every possibility to find Caylee. Again if I feel that bailing Casey out of jail is a hinderence to finding Caylee then I WILL NOT POST THE BOND TO GET HER OUT!!! However if we dtermine that something good can come out of this then we will be committed to getting her out and getting any information possible as to the whereabouts of Caylee. If Casey tells us she is not at all willing to be with us under our terms then back to jail she goes.

Tony if you are still out there... Can you tell us what your gut feeling is in this case. Do you honestly feel that this little girl is alive???

Well if it's true that liars always seep the truth through their lies, then it rings true in this case - casey said she lost her phone maybe in blanchard park...and it's close to home.

Those pix made me want to cry for the first time during this case. I have been able to stay composed until then.

I had to reread that several times, but I get you now. The theory that Casey uses the term 'blackberry' as a code name for Caylee.

Thank you, Mr. Padilla. Your uncle reminds me of one of my own uncles - a "character" with a good, caring heart underneath a shell of hard, practical common sense. Nobody fools this uncle of mine. Nobody. I have high hopes for your venture, and sympathize with your wanting to keep a low profile.

About Orlando: VIA CON DIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member