Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well I am going to hit it too here in the Midwest. I am so glad I was nosey enough to take a gander who was logged in. Welcome again Tony, good luck with your efforts to find this precious baby. I salute anyone who reaches out to help a child.

Isn't Leonard Padilla a well-known journalist?

I wouldn't think he'd be termed a "journalist." That's usually reserved for someone who reports or comments on the news. I think the journalist is someone else.

Here are just a few to get you started on the right track of questions already asked.Quote:
Originally Posted by Busylady
Isnt getting her out more complicated than just posting the bond? She has 2 holds, and home confinement. Would the conditions of the 2 holds have to be met first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriew
Do you believe that Caylee is still alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleuthmommy
May I ask how Leonard plans to handle the press invasion that will be following his every move once he lands in Orlando??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busylady
I have no clue how the process works, but have read various articles and have a few questions. Apparently you have to notify the investigating agency of your intentions on posting bond, which they say hasnt been done? The ankle bracelet takes a few days to get fitted, which I assume they will not even start that process until they are officially informed of the intent to bond her out. So if you are successful in bonding her out earliest she would be released would be Tuesday possibly Wednesday?

Tony, the thread is moving fast and the posts sometimes comes in bunches. Seriously Searching has generously agreed to gather up some of the questions.

On the right bottom of my post you will see two buttons. Quote copies the post and reply on the bottom left doesn't. Edit edits your post.

You can also choose to respond in a narrative form if you prefer to say what it was that you wish to say. But we really really do have questions :D

However if we dtermine that something good can come out of this then we will be committed to getting her out and getting any information possible as to the whereabouts of Caylee. If Casey tells us she is not at all willing to be with us under our terms then back to jail she goes.
[Emphasis added.]

Would it be fair to say that once Casey is out, that if Casey refuses to talk to you, Leonard, your associates or a certain well known journalist or his/her associates, then back to jail she goes?

Mr Padilla
Once you post bond for Casey and she gets out of jail and on Tuesday LE comes up with another charge and she is put back to jail what will happen with the bond money? Will it be lost?

Tony, since you are now a member, you are eligible to enter the group chat room program associated with the site. Which means that the Q&A can be more direct. Would you be interested?

Is my buddy Rob going to be in Florida with you? :D

Tony, how did you find websleuths?

Tony...How will your people handle it when Casey starts spewing F bombs after a few days and tells them to get the he$$ away from her?
I am interested to know this, too. If she doesn't act appropriately, can you simply take her back to jail?

Well if it's true that liars always seep the truth through their lies, then it rings true in this case - casey said she lost her phone maybe in blanchard park...and it's close to home.

Those pix made me want to cry for the first time during this case. I have been able to stay composed until then.

I had a strange feeling about them, pregodego2.

Well, I believe your attitude is in the right place. And it is true that Casey has gone through the local LE, FBI, and her family and nothing has changed. So something different is needed, I agree. My concern and the concern of many others here is that if Casey should commit suicide, then there will never be any info.

Have you consulted with any experts about suicidal behaviors and how to handle them? Have you planned where you will be keeping her, and made any special provisions for suicide proofing the area? BTW, suicidal people can think of ways to kill themselves, even in protected environments.

Casey is not a suicide risk, IMO. She thinks she can out game anyone, anywhere, anytime and win. Recall, her "manifesto"- that post about "on the worst of worst days" and that last song she had up as her theme song when she got busted. She is like a raptor.

OK seriously searching here you go. 1)Originally Posted by Busylady
Isnt getting her out more complicated than just posting the bond? She has 2 holds, and home confinement. Would the conditions of the 2 holds have to be met first?

Her bail is $500,000 and no there are no holds. The requirements are house arrest and our requirement which is 24/7 surveillance by our people.
2)Do you believe that Caylee is still alive? I am really trying to hope for the best here but with the time that has elapsed that is difficult
3)May I ask how Leonard plans to handle the press invasion that will be following his every move once he lands in Orlando?? Leonard will probably be on TV more when he gets there. Not just for the publicity but to get information. He is not privileged to the info. that the police have and he will be getting whatever he can. He needs information to get what he is after. Hopefully the media will just let him do what he is best at and that is sorting through info. good or bad.

4)I have no clue how the process works, but have read various articles and have a few questions. Apparently you have to notify the investigating agency of your intentions on posting bond, which they say hasnt been done? The ankle bracelet takes a few days to get fitted, which I assume they will not even start that process until they are officially informed of the intent to bond her out. So if you are successful in bonding her out earliest she would be released would be Tuesday possibly Wednesday? If we post the bond it could be either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I am not at all sure how it works in Florida.

Her bail is $500,000 and no there are no holds. The requirements are house arrest and our requirement which is 24/7 surveillance by our people.
2)Do you believe that Caylee is still alive? I am really trying to hope for the best here but with the time that has elapsed that is difficult
3)May I ask how Leonard plans to handle the press invasion that will be following his every move once he lands in Orlando?? Leonard will probably be on TV more when he gets there. Not just for the publicity but to get information. He is not privileged to the info. that the police have and he will be getting whatever he can. He needs information to get what he is after. Hopefully the media will just let him do what he is best at and that is sorting through info. good or bad.

4)I have no clue how the process works, but have read various articles and have a few questions. Apparently you have to notify the investigating agency of your intentions on posting bond, which they say hasnt been done? The ankle bracelet takes a few days to get fitted, which I assume they will not even start that process until they are officially informed of the intent to bond her out. So if you are successful in bonding her out earliest she would be released would be Tuesday possibly Wednesday? If we post the bond it could be either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I am not at all sure how it works in Florida.
You are a good sport. thank you.

Not being sarcastic here, but just a suggestion-

maybe the people who disagree should start a thread about why they think the Padilla's should not post bond, etc, and if Mr. Padilla wants to go over there, he can.

I don't think anyone would mind if disagreements/questions, etc are stated respectfully, if you are really after answers. But otherwise maybe the posts belong on a separate thread about disagreeing with the Padilla's actions...that way we can keep this one clear for people who want to read answers, etc.

Again, not being sarcastic; i think it is a legitimate suggestion. We are all entitled to different opinions, but in this case, maybe we shouldn't disrupt the intended thread topic, which is to welcome/question.

Thankyou for taking the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriew
Tony, since you are now a member, you are eligible to enter the group chat room program associated with the site. Which means that the Q&A can be more direct. Would you be interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress
Is my buddy Rob going to be in Florida with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrich
Tony, how did you find websleuths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo
Tony...How will your people handle it when Casey starts spewing F bombs after a few days and tells them to get the he$$ away from her?

I am interested to know this, too. If she doesn't act appropriately, can you simply take her back to jail?

You all SS is doing the work, I am just bringing them forward so they don't get lost while Tony is answering them.

BTW SS thank you a bunch for this.

How exactly are "your people" qualified or trained to supervise someone like Casey exactly? Is it private security you have hired or previous employees on staff?

Oh and Tony take your time. We can be patient. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver