Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not know the hard core facts of this case. I will say again Caylee is what is most important here. Nothing else but her!! I have not seen any other bondsman willing to put up a bond for her release and then have someone try to get information out of the person who probably has the most information. If LE has a better plan and they can convince us that there i nothing that can be done then we are done and no bond will be posted. We have the right to surrender Casey at any time which means that we can take her to jail and be done with the bond. I am not doing this to feed my ego or my uncle's ego or the ego of the media. I have another resource that can possibly find Caylee and with Leonard's expertise then it is a possiblity. Why not explore that avenue? I know that if one of my kids were missing I would entertain anything to get results!!

I should say! She's wading through hundreds of posts to collect the questions. Let's give her a hand.:clap::clap::clap:

The sad thing is. I believe that was just about all of them. The rest was just pure chaos.

I really do not know the hard core facts of this case. I will say again Caylee is what is most important here. Nothing else but her!! I have not seen any other bondsman willing to put up a bond for her release and then have someone try to get information out of the person who probably has the most information. If LE has a better plan and they can convince us that there i nothing that can be done then we are done and no bond will be posted. We have the right to surrender Casey at any time which means that we can take her to jail and be done with the bond. I am not doing this to feed my ego or my uncle's ego or the ego of the media. I have another resource that can possibly find Caylee and with Leonard's expertise then it is a possiblity. Why not explore that avenue? I know that if one of my kids were missing I would entertain anything to get results!!

So Tony this may sound strange... but do you have any questions for us? Seriously. I think this case has consumed most of us for the last month. Maybe we can answer some questions for you. lol

I would pull out all the stops to find my little one.

A couple more questions and then I have to get going. I have a big family day tomorrow with my family.

I guess I do have one question, hopefully you won't take this wrong. But my question is about the ethics of the situation. Usually a bailbondsman won't ask questions about the crime, guilt and etc. But you as a bondsman are making this different. Is there a reason why?

Are you recieving any funds from the defense?

Could what you learn end with you on the witness stand?

Will you come back another day?

Thank You! It already looks like whatever is being done now isn't working. My hat is off to you and the gang for at least trying to help.

I would like to know about Baez's accepting you all to talk to Casey when he has silenced her from talking to LE and now her own family.

Here are just a few to get you started on the right track of questions already asked.

So, can you tell us who didn't ask you to get involved? I would hate to see the Benavides, et al, group and associates be involved. Did they contact you? Or was it Lee?

These questions are coming at a frantic rate and I am doing my best. The suicide thing is what scares me the most. I will not lose any money but our chance to get information out of Casey which is the reason why we are doing this will be lost. Casey alive and cooperating is of the utmost importance.

Someone as self serving and narcissistic as Casey would not kill herself~ :banghead: She is all about herself and herself only.--- ( remember she feels "all they are worried about is Caylee, they just want Caylee back "--- * her OWN 3 yr old daughter* )

Why do you not feel as though she deserves to be just where she should be?
I wouldn't put so much up for someone undeserving of leaving prison/jail walls.

Will Leonard inform LE of any incriminating statements Casey (or anyone he speaks to) might make?

Excellent suggestion to allow him to ask some questions, but we shouldn't all answer them at once. LOL He will get ten pages per one question.

I do have one more question tho. Did you catch my post on Texas EquuSearch? Are you familiar with Tim Miller and his organization in recovery operations for the missing?

If you get any information from Casey will you pass it on to LE?

Thank you Mr. Padilla for your time and patience. The best of luck to you and your uncle.

We are not receiving any money from anybody. Leonard is paying all the expenses. I ahve not asked any questions of guilt or innocence. I have only stated that we need as much information as possible to find Caylee. It's very important not to forget the true focal point of this madness and that is to find the girl. As for the lies I did not mean what Casey has said but the lies posted here by a few of the people in this forum. It was time to speak up for the true motive.

If Casey provides any information, will your team do the search or follow any leads directly?

Tony you just threw yourself to the wolves.

I resemble that remark.

(A pack of wolves is nothing compared to this crowd)

:Welcome-12-june: to websleuths, Tony! (We're not all trying to eat you alive! lol!)

We are not receiving any money from anybody. Leonard is paying all the expenses. I ahve not asked any questions of guilt or innocence. I have only stated that we need as much information as possible to find Caylee. It's very important not to forget the true focal point of this madness and that is to find the girl. As for the lies I did not mean what Casey has said but the lies posted here by a few of the people in this forum. It was time to speak up for the true motive.

If you lurk around long enough you will have all kinds of scenarios running through your head. Get out now while you still have your sanity.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver