Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, thank you for speaking with us and I am sorry about the madhouse. This case has everyone in a bit of a tizzy and everyone has their own opinions on this. I do hope that you will read back through this at some point and maybe look at the questions asked and answer what you can.

And maybe at some point you will want to join in with us on this or some other case. They aren't usually this crazy.

I am not familiar with Tim Miller. Leonard is a huge fan of LE and he will do whatever he can to work with them. He has done numerous cases with the FBI and other local LE people in Sacramento. He is very well respected in that world because of his success. The news media in Sacramento do not give him the respect that he deserves when it comes to it because of some of his political endeavors in the past.

We are not receiving any money from anybody. Leonard is paying all the expenses. I ahve not asked any questions of guilt or innocence. I have only stated that we need as much information as possible to find Caylee. It's very important not to forget the true focal point of this madness and that is to find the girl. As for the lies I did not mean what Casey has said but the lies posted here by a few of the people in this forum. It was time to speak up for the true motive.

Well Tony, I hate to tell you but other than what LE is keeping to themselves, you can find anything else on here! We have dates, we have names we have oh my God what DON"T we have.. We have so many facts and so many theories, we have...............90 something threads of pages upon pages of posts.........it would take you weeks to read them all. Maybe one of us has it all written down somewhere. Anyone willing to give Tony all the FACTS we have? The most likely theories?

I'm going to bed or I won't be human much longer.... Good Night everybody. I go to bed a lot more hopeful than I have been in a long time.

Welcome and good luck Tony I think you and your uncle are really going to need it with this girl. Seems to me you and your uncle are good people with a big heart.
One word of warning tho, I know a guy that had to wear one of the ankle things and he some how got it off slipped out, threw it on the roof and went to a bar LOL I would hand cuff her to someone. ( It was my ex husband)

I haven't posted here much but I have to say I am so embarrassed at how some of you are treating Mr. Padilla. It seems to me that he took the time to come here and give some FACTS about what they are doing and it is not appreciated by some. I think that is ashame.

Do you guys always treat guests this way?

Goodnight to all. My eyes are already sleeping guess I should do the same.

I want to thank you for being open minded about our situation. Please keep reminding yourself that this young girl is most important over anything else right now. I am hoping along with my uncle that the truth will come out and this girl will be found and hopefully alive. Please continue to think good thoughts even though it's tough and pray for this girl and her family that a great result can come forward. Prayer is a very powerful asset!!!

Tony, I appreciate you stepping up to the intense scrutiny here. Have a great day with your family tomorrow today! And best of luck with your endeavors of FINDING CAYLEE! :)

I personally do not think Casey is going anywhere next week. LE has a lot more on her then any of us know. The only thing this incident is going to do is put a little fire under LE's butt's to file murder charges before they get all of their DNA back. I do believe they have enough evidence to move forward and they were just waiting on a few other things before they wrap this up.

I am not familiar with Tim Miller. Leonard is a huge fan of LE and he will do whatever he can to work with them. He has done numerous cases with the FBI and other local LE people in Sacramento. He is very well respected in that world because of his success. The news media in Sacramento do not give him the respect that he deserves when it comes to it because of some of his political endeavors in the past.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

It is a group that organizes and conducts searches for missing people.

Any person who is interested in obtaining information regarding the where about's of Caylee is okay in my book, welcome to the forum.

You may see alot of this :banghead: and this :detective: but we all share a common goal. Finding Caylee.

Mr. Padilla,
The approach Leonard wants to take with your help in bailment, is unusual, to say the least. But, if it has a chance to work, to bring Caylee home either alive or to her final resting place, then go for it. Since you aren't an agent of LE, I can't think of anything legally wrong with it. Casey can choose to talk to jail house inmates. She can choose to talk to talk to her bail bondsman's security personnel who have to be with her 24/7 as a condition of your posting bail. If she chooses not to talk, you can return her to jail. Casey hasn't paid anything so it appears your position is you have an unconditional right to return her to jail at any time for any reason. This probably would not be true if she paid the 10% fee bail bondsman fee. Then, if she paid the fee, which she won't, she would have an obligation to make all court appearances and you would probably have to leave the bail in place as long as she was doing that. But, since she isn't paying the fee, either she talks and enjoys being out of jail, or she can go back to jail. Seems fair enough in my humble opinion.

I will be busy all day tomorrow and probably travelling tomorrow night. If by chance there is time I will be back sometime on Monday to give some insight if possible. I have been asked to do the Early Show on CBS Monday morning but I am really trying as hard as possible to stay away from the media hype. Goodnight everyone and Thanks for letting me vent a little!!!

My first post and it gets to be in here in Tony Padilla's thread! Wow, I had to read all the posts in this thread before asking anything.

I have a couple of questions for Tony if he can shed some light on them...

Does it still look like she could possibly be out by Monday?

If Casey is made aware of the conditions of her being out on bail and she agrees to being under 24/7 "watch", what do you expect of her in regards to finding her daughter?

Can she (for some reason or another) decline being bailed out?

Last question, how long would it take for you (or your uncle) to pass before you would agree that nothing is being gained by her being OUT and would you revoke the bond?

I appreciate being a member to Websleuths! Thanks!

With all due respect to everyone.. Tony said he wanted to clear up the lies the posters have posted NOT Casey's but ours on here.. I would like to know what lies we have posted that has him so upset..

Good night Tony and thank you for coming here.

If you do get her out, tell her you don't like sushi!

Thanks Mohabi.
Thank you Tony for coming here in such an up-front way.
Nite, all.

I would be more than happy to give Mr. Padilla a quick rundown on the facts of the case whenever he wants. I have done this for Tricia, the owner of WS, and know what it entails, but would be willing to help him out. The short version of the real facts cuts that time into minutes instead of weeks. LOL

I will say this case has been different than most. We normally stay on topic and get right to the core of a case. We do make certain we check our facts and our accuracy is much greater than you can find with America's Most Wanted, Greta's, or Nancy Grace's staffers. (We tend to get aggravated with them due to this.)

I do appreciate you coming here, Mr. Padilla. If I did offend you or your uncle...I extend my apologies. (I was not happy to hear the possibility she was getting out of jail.)

Thanks Mohabi.
Thank you Tony for coming here in such an up-front way.
Nite, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member