Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts - what would a water soaked cell phone have that LE would be so excited about. All electronic components would be useless for recovery of data/GPS location atthat point. They MAY, MAY get a fingerprint or touch DNA off of it....it's a longshot.

I'm not so sure. I have dropped a cell phone in a toilet before. After I took it out and let it dry for a few days, it started working again. The ring tone sounded a little "tinny" but otherwise it worked perfectly well and my contacts list remained intact.

Fire fighter looking down in well with large flashlight

Did anyone else see the KC Channel 4 report on surveillance from a supermarket showing the mother with an unidentified man buying a box of wine that evening? Apparently, the investigators also found a receipt from the store. Sorry, I'm terrible at links. I'm having a hard time keeping up today, so maybe this has already been discussed.

So maybe it is the phones, they'll just suck the well/cistern/hole dry and then filter it out later? No?

They just put a screen on the end of the hose so it only sucks water out. Sucking up other stuff will ruin the pump.

I work for a company that installs and repairs septics and a lot of time they are that close to the house. That is not unusual at all. If the septic had not been used for a long period of time it would more than likely be dry though.

3 year old Septic "stuff"

Yummy who needs to diet......:sick:

Just wondering why there would be septics in a city? Around here they are in rural areas when no city utilities.

If Lisa was in the sewer wouldn't they be able to tell if the lid of the septic tank had been disturbed? I know that our septic lid has green growing all over the top of it and if anyone took the lid off it would be very obvious that the lid had been moved???????

My heart truly goes out to Firefighters, LE, Sars, etc...I don't think I could ever recover from find the remains of a child.

Makes me shake just thinking about it. :(

:floorlaugh:
Oh my! I guess I'll throw perfume on to since I haven't showered!!!

Is there a loophole for not shaving too? I haven't "wasted" the time in days because cooking and sleeping has gotten me far enough behind on this thread. Cleaning isn't a prob here. My mom moved in a while back and she is OCD about cleaning. When she gets bored she follows my dogs (tea cup short haired "taco bell" dogs) around with a lint roller going over everything they touch.

I was thinking this, Gram, esp since LE said they had to vent the pipe first and give the people going down into it "breathing" time...

But who puts their septic tank RIGHT behind their house?

Wouldn't a septic be out in the yard somewhere?

(Or maybe this is why the house has been vacant for so long? :waitasec: )

The opening for my spetic tanks is under my deck.. It's at the far end of the house and I know the drain field is off in the yard but the tank opening is under the deck. That portion of my deck is prolly 20 feet long so the tank lids are 20 feet away from house.

Just wondering why there would be septics in a city? Around here they are in rural areas when no city utilities.

They are old and people, like me, kept them going for irrigation. Mine is very close to my house too. Not a septic, just a well.

If Lisa was in the sewer wouldn't they be able to tell if the lid of the septic tank had been disturbed? I know that our septic lid has green growing all over the top of it and if anyone took the lid off it would be very obvious that the lid had been moved???????

Yes I think they would be able to tell if it had been moved.

From the feed, the side of the deck came almost up to one of the detectives waist. that is why I said there would be plenty of room for mom to fit, I am not sure who said before she would never fit, a kid could stand under that deck.

Frankie, I think you are probably referring to my post below. I wasn't referring to her not fitting under the deck. I was saying IMO that most women are not going to crawl under an abandoned deck with spiders, snakes, rats, etc. in the dark. I am sorry if you misunderstood me.

I will have a really hard time believing that the mother crawled under this deck. If someone crawled under this deck, it was not her. I don't know any women who would crawl under there. JMO

How big or deep can it be? This is pretty big equipment to pump a bit of water? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether