Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by my belief that the Baby is SW of the parents home...a connection to some sort of Indian type name or hard to pronounce name. Something having to do with cliff/bluff/cedar. Don't ask me why because you'll all think I'm nuts. Only putting it here now for validation if and when she is found

That abandoned house and its overgrown lot were appraised for $60,900? ( Save money! Move to Pittsburgh!)
http://gisweb.claycogov.com/realEstate/realEstateDetail.jsp?parcelid=18115000103200

Did the mom really get taken down to the police station this morning?

RBBM... no, Pensfan, that was info from a Tweet that came out on October 4.

OK peeps, getting ready to close this thread. Start moving your picnic baskets to other parts of Lisa's forum.... or to one of our Cold Cases which always need your help... :seeya:

Ok I have no LE background here but do they have to tell the truth to reporters? I know in Zahra's case they were honest and told the facts only when things were found via press conference. But is this a standard for LE? Or do some areas keep everything confidential until after GJ time ? Just wondering what the rules and the standards are about releasing findings in cases such as these. TIA! Several ppl thought they have seen evidence being taken in the video footage but nothing is being released??

They don't have to but they like to be on good relations...lying a lot won't do that. They are better off with no comments than nothing found.

Also, the one who said he was going home to dinner, that sounded to real to me.

Plus..no reason to hide finding the cell phones (or something). The perp will know its found. It can't hurt the investigation.

I stand by my belief that the Baby is SW of the parents home...a connection to some sort of Indian type name or hard to pronounce name. Something having to do with cliff/bluff/cedar. Don't ask me why because you'll all think I'm nuts. Only putting it here now for validation if and when she is found

I believe you and hope somebody captures this to see if you/we are right in the end. I am also getting cedar....

RBBM... no, Pensfan, that was info from a Tweet that came out on October 4.

OK peeps, getting ready to close this thread. Start moving your picnic baskets to other parts of Lisa's forum.... or to one of our Cold Cases which always need your help... :seeya:
bumping up

*Cleans up left-behind picnic blankets, starts packing the car...*

OK peeps, please move your discussion to the other threads in Lisa's forum. Closing this one shortly and do not want to have anyone's fingers pinched in the door...

After lowering firefighters into the well twice and finding nothing, they requested help draining about 10 feet of water from the well, which authorities described as being 30 to 40 feet deep and about 3 feet wide. Then they lowered a firefighter for the third time, just to make sure no cellphones or other evidence sat at the bottom.

They found nothing, said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...a+Irwin+case/5534054/story.html#ixzz1aVr6SM3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member