Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The release hose is more like a pipe. Huge. at least 12" diam.

My thoughts only:

The first EMT that went down in the hole must have SAW something for them to be going these extra yards....
....or the water was too deep to see everything?

Capt SY re the video at store:
On phone interview w/Fox's M. Kelly-

-it is not info that is going to break t case-no drama, no scandal
-we know who person is-detectives assured me no drama around it
-can't speculate on theory-in store w/another person-a man
-no, i don't know whether she had revealed that to police
-i have no info at all about boys (sons) even being floated around as part of any theory (paraphrased)

Oh and on the boxed wine being passed out. I like my wine aged properly, at least 3 days.:crazy:

I feel like this is taking forever. Does anyone else think they are going through a lot here on no tip.. They have to have had a good reason to be doing all of this. JMO but this is a lot of work and danger these men are being put in. Here is to hoping they find the cell phones. Not little Lisa.

See my post upthread....some of the older houses in my area have the tanks right up against the house in order for the pipes to connect. I guess back in the day, they didn't run them too far from the house....at least in my area.

I believe you might also have to vent an old well that had been capped for a long time - certain natural gases tend to build up from the soil or from the water. We had a well with sulphur water, stank when it came out of the sink, but it was very healthy. I imagine you'd want to vent that well before you went near it.

I see they have portable cisterns to Pump the water into...

Where does the water get pumped to? Into the truck?

Capt. Young stated they know who the man at the convince store is and that the info will do nothing to further the case.

FOX

"They're just running around like rats, they're not going to find anything here"- Fox 4 vid

Bash just came to check in on this precious baby and saw the activity. Wow is all I can say on one hand alot .....alot of activity for nothing solid but also LE wouldnt being doing their job if they didnt do this and might not have anything at the end. If that makes sense. I am just praying cant say which way though either resolution is just so hard to bare. Will be holding tight with all the rest waiting and praying.

Did anyone else see the KC Channel 4 report on surveillance from a supermarket showing the mother with an unidentified man buying a box of wine that evening? Apparently, the investigators also found a receipt from the store. Sorry, I'm terrible at links. I'm having a hard time keeping up today, so maybe this has already been discussed.

Has it's own thread: :) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151084"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151084[/ame]

Lost the KCTV feed. (GRRR!) Does anyone have a link to another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon