Well, the communist way of life has finally found something to attract me

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cal- I am an RN Geratric Care Manager and I thank the Lord every day for family like you. If family is not around, I get the pleasure of jobs like this. I have a client right now with Alzheimers who has recently decided that she absolutely hates her doctor. She has been seeing him for 15 years or more and is fantastic but, some of her little old lady friends (also with alzheimers) have told her she should see Dr. X. Thats all good and well, glad he is a good Dr. to her friends but, there is only one problem. Dr. X does not exsist!!!!! How I am going to fix this is beyond me!!!!!

Call Kelvorkian! :D :eek: :innocent:

Update: My MIL got the Honda Accord and is loving it. She finally has no complaints although I am sure that she wonders if I got her the best deal or not. FMV on the old car instead of wholesale and a new SE Honda Accord for $19,800. Not bad.

Actually I do lo...lo....like her! :D She has been called back for a set of diagnostic mammograms on Wednesday after her mammo this time left something to be desired. That could be it was done wrong, it could be that something looks like something that needs to be investigated, or it could be nothing at all. However, the radiologist will be there to read the mammos while they are doing them so that leads me to believe that they found something they want to take a better look at. My MIL'S sister found a lump and did nothing about it until it got the size of a Kiwi, she is now undergoing chemo and radiation....don't know the prognosis. I am hoping for the best, my wife is tight with her mother so when she goes, that's her last parent. Won't be fun in my home for some time after that.

Cal

Cal- I am an RN Geratric Care Manager and I thank the Lord every day for family like you. If family is not around, I get the pleasure of jobs like this. I have a client right now with Alzheimers who has recently decided that she absolutely hates her doctor. She has been seeing him for 15 years or more and is fantastic but, some of her little old lady friends (also with alzheimers) have told her she should see Dr. X. Thats all good and well, glad he is a good Dr. to her friends but, there is only one problem. Dr. X does not exsist!!!!! How I am going to fix this is beyond me!!!!!

He does not exist???

Well that is a problem!! How about you tell her that he passed away?

Call Kelvorkian! :D :eek: :innocent:

Update: My MIL got the Honda Accord and is loving it. She finally has no complaints although I am sure that she wonders if I got her the best deal or not. FMV on the old car instead of wholesale and a new SE Honda Accord for $19,800. Not bad.

Actually I do lo...lo....like her! :D She has been called back for a set of diagnostic mammograms on Wednesday after her mammo this time left something to be desired. That could be it was done wrong, it could be that something looks like something that needs to be investigated, or it could be nothing at all. However, the radiologist will be there to read the mammos while they are doing them so that leads me to believe that they found something they want to take a better look at. My MIL'S sister found a lump and did nothing about it until it got the size of a Kiwi, she is now undergoing chemo and radiation....don't know the prognosis. I am hoping for the best, my wife is tight with her mother so when she goes, that's her last parent. Won't be fun in my home for some time after that.

Cal

Cal- bless her heart. I hope all is well. Maybe they just didn't get good views the last time. Will keep you all in my prayers.

He does not exist???

Well that is a problem!! How about you tell her that he passed away?

Yes! There is no Dr. X. My client insists that there is she tells me that all of her friends see him!!!!! Not true. I can't tell her that he died because she would tell all of her friends and there would be no rest for the girls on this Alzheimers unit!
My client has been talking to me about this for two months. Due to the nature of the disease she tends to get focused on one thing and can't seem move past it. Before the tsunami hit India she was focused on the weather in Conneticut (we don't live in Conneticut), it is all she ever talked about. Once the tsunami hit she said it didn't matter anymore because she was so worried about all those people. Now I don't want any major disasters but, she needs a diversion!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back