We're old - Prince (the singer) needs hip replacement

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hubby had heard this on the radio yesterday morning. They were joking the next time he changed his name to a symbol it would the one for the handicapped parking sign. (Very bad humor, I know)

:laugh: I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Hubby had heard this on the radio yesterday morning. They were joking the next time he changed his name to a symbol it would the one for the handicapped parking sign. (Very bad humor, I know)

I remember being a teenager and listening to "Party like it's 1999" and thinking that was so far off that we would never get to 1999. It just seemed like eons away. LOL

:laugh: I couldn't help but laugh at this.

I remember being a teenager and listening to "Party like it's 1999" and thinking that was so far off that we would never get to 1999. It just seemed like eons away. LOL

I think we are the same age? lol...mo

What you just said, I had to said my hubby last nite about the song, lol

thinking back on it, many moons ago, I would listen to my 8 track, or stereo to Prince, party likes it 1999, thinking, man, thats long time away...

oh my stars, i feel old, lol

I have made a few revolutions, lol,mo

I like your humor, lol,mo

eta, i was whispering incognito, but it didnt show up, lol,,

let me try another color to whisper in...I like your humor, jmo, lol

:spew: I need a new monitor - that was funny (IMO)!!!

<snipped>
thinking back on it, many moons ago, I would listen to my 8 track, or stereo to Prince, party likes it 1999, thinking, man, thats long time away...

oh my stars, i feel old,
lol
Ditto! It did feel like 1999 would "never get here", now I wonder where it went! :waitasec:

We all have those moments where we are reminded of our age. But dear lord, Prince having hip replacement did me in! I was so happy to see this thread. I thought I was the only one taking this hard! lol.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back