WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah haa-so Lee and Mallory kind of have a rent to own??

O/T would you live in a house where a loved one died a violent death??

No. I could never do such a thing.

I can't help but notice the irony though. Lee and Mallory taking over George and Cindy's house; kind of like the lie Casey told Amy about her parents moving out and Casey taking over the house. I'll bet that this bothers Casey. Anyone else agree?

No. I could never do such a thing.

I can't help but notice the irony though. Lee and Mallory taking over George and Cindy's house; kind of like the lie Casey told Amy about her parents moving out and Casey taking over the house. I'll bet that this bothers Casey. Anyone else agree?

If it's true, how stupid is that? People would always be hounding them trying to see if Casey's visiting. That's putting their lives in danger, don't you think?
I don't see where it would bother Casey at all being that she's seeing bigger
dollar $$$$ signs she hopes in the future. I would think that it would take an idiot with a death wish who would live in that house. That house will always be thought of as the home where the Monster Mother baby killer was raised and possibly where she killed her daughter. JMOO

If it's true, how stupid is that? People would always be hounding them trying to see if Casey's visiting. That's putting their lives in danger, don't you think?
I don't see where it would bother Casey at all being that she's seeing bigger
dollar $$$$ signs she hopes in the future. I would think that it would take an idiot with a death wish who would live in that house. That house will always be thought of as the home where the Monster Mother baby killer was raised and possibly where she killed her daughter. JMOO

I don't mean Casey would be bothered by that particular house, but by the action of Cindy moving out and "giving" the house to Lee. We all know that Casey gets hung up on things.

Ah haa-so Lee and Mallory kind of have a rent to own??

O/T would you live in a house where a loved one died a violent death??

NO! But these are the same people who kept the swimming pool and destroyed the car ???? These people make me sick! Including Lee and Mallory.

I can see why they keep the Hopespring house. They don't want anyone else to buy it and cash in on its fame. After they are done with their Dr. Phil money, they are probably going to cash in on Hopespring tours. :sick:

:saythat:

:moo:

Piers Morgan I'm sure paid the A's that went to CA

Doctor Phil and I believe he knew all along it was going to CA. I'm willing to bet that behind the scenes there was talk about canceling his show. He needed a big time rating boost and he got it with the A's. Now he is in the tank once again. Oh I know put out there about him giving the 600K to the A's another rating boost.

The Made for TV movie about the Trial. No proof but my opinion there is money fed to the A's for this too.

JB book, yep my bet is the A's get a cut. I'm willing to bet the A's or CA threatened to nail him to the wall for something they had on him.

I'm willing to guess the A's and CA have recieved approx 4 mil so far. 600k is nothing compared to the real $$ amount.

Doctor Phil and I believe he knew all along it was going to CA. I'm willing to bet that behind the scenes there was talk about canceling his show. He needed a big time rating boost and he got it with the A's. Now he is in the tank once again. Oh I know put out there about him giving the 600K to the A's another rating boost.

The Made for TV movie about the Trial. No proof but my opinion there is money fed to the A's for this too.

JB book, yep my bet is the A's get a cut. I'm willing to bet the A's or CA threatened to nail him to the wall for something they had on him.

I'm willing to guess the A's and CA have recieved approx 4 mil so far. 600k is nothing compared to the real $$ amount.

Isn't that movie based on Jeff Ashton's book? Like didn't Lifetime buy the rights from him? I don't know how the A's could have made money from it.

I didn't follow this case too closely...Have they being leaving a luxurious lifestyle since the trial ended? They still live in the same house, right? The Dr. Phil interview was probably their highest paid-interview, by far. We know they got 250k for pictures of Caylee. I'm not seeing where $4 million dollars is coming from. I could see up to $2 million, at the most.

Lets see if People runs the story any way.

Lets see if People runs the story any way.

I don't know why they wouldn't. It got bumped from the cover this week for Tom and Katie, so I think it will be either be just another article in the magazine or it will be next week's cover. I'm kind of surprised they didn't include Casey as an inset on the cover.

I saw earlier on Amazon that JB's book, Rielle's book and 50 Shades of Grey are being offered as a "3 for". I don't remember the price of the 3 together.

Looks like they're expecting slow movement on two of the three, so they're bundling them to get the numbers up.

Hi Zoe
It's not a "3 for" but a "tip" showing consumers that other consumers have purchased the 3 books at the same time

But I agree..it may be a marketing ploy to raise the sales/profits of 2 with the hottest trilogy flying off the shelves and being downloaded

Frequently Bought Together

+ +
Price For All Three: $42.93

Buy the selected items together
This item: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story by Jose Baez Hardcover $17.51
What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me by Rielle Hunter Hardcover $15.85
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James Paperback $9.57

Hi Zoe
It's not a "3 for" but a "tip" showing consumers that other consumers have purchased the 3 books at the same time

But I agree..it may be a marketing ploy to raise the sales/profits of 2 with the hottest trilogy flying off the shelves and being downloaded

+ +

This item: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story by Jose Baez Hardcover $17.51
What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me by Rielle Hunter Hardcover $15.85
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James Paperback $9.57

Great googley moogely, now there's a trilogy of terror!

+ +

Yeah right. I suppose Jose and Rielle can dream that the people reading 50 shades care anything at all about THEM.

Should we ask Tricia to have Jose on Websleuths Radio?

I think that we need Dr. Phil to weigh in. LOL

NO! But these are the same people who kept the swimming pool and destroyed the car ???? These people make me sick! Including Lee and Mallory.

They kept the pool cause they know it had nothing to do with Caylee's death. They destroyed the car because they know it did have a dead Caylee in it and it would destroy any evidence of that by destroying the car.

I can see why they keep the Hopespring house. They don't want anyone else to buy it and cash in on its fame. After they are done with their Dr. Phil money, they are probably going to cash in on Hopespring tours. :sick:

:saythat:

:moo:

MY only hope is if its possible that Caylee haunts the He*& outta that place!

He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
condoning all she has done.

I also think DR.Phil should be held accountable as well.He has also sold his soul to support casey !I was not a fan before and have banned him from our home since his charitable donation.He is akin to Baez in my eyes.He also has picked poor little Caylee's bones clean for ratings.He knew what the deal was.He is a charlatan sp? I have never used this word before hope I spelled it right. I am on full blast burn.First Baez's fairy tales comes out and now this.WTH is wrong with all of these people?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have banned
ABC
Disney
People
DR.Phil
Benbella company
Amazon
Barnes and noble
Barbara Walters
Piers Morgan

And I miss them not at all!

Members online