WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank goodness, I feel like my prayers have been answered. Justice for Caylee. JB feels sick ? Poetic justice...

Kinda like when I'm watching a football game and the score is like 0 to 47 and it's the middle of the fourth quarter - why the heck doesn't the other team just walk off the field and say "SCREW IT" we ain't playing anymore.

Jose - walk off the field!

He can't. He'd have to request release by his client or the court.

Now that we've learned the evidence supposedly "is not going to be good news for the Defense, I'm happy to wait a few days to see the actual documents! I'm happy because I get to believe that, this time, the evidence against KC is HUGE...indisputable...irrefutable...totally damning. I want fingerprints and DNA that are absolutely hers (not "possibly hers" like that hair in the trunk) all over evidence that even the Dream Team won't be able to downplay. I don't want to hear about evidence that proves she can't be ruled out; I want evidence that rules her in!

Ooops. Sorry guys LOL I got carried away....

:clap:

wow....i have so many feelings about this news
happy that caylee will finally get justice!
sad that she had to die this way, at the hands of her mother...
sad too that the anthony's will now KNOW their daughter is the source of their anguish, sadness and the loss of their caylee....

i have to say LE fbi and the professionals involved in this case did an AMAZING job...

This makes me feel like I did the day the evidence showed that the decomp. in the trunk of KC's car indicated that it was indeed Caylee.......and the day her little body was found........waves of sadness washing over me.....
I wonder about all the people in the A family, how they feel, and also JG and RG.
I hope we are not "jumping the gun" here, though it seems many of you are confident that what is being said is at least part of the truth.
I am BEGGING KC to tell the truth and throw herself on the mercy of the court and upon the Mercy of God.

now that we've learned the evidence supposedly "is not going to be good news for the defense, i'm happy to wait a few days to see the actual documents! I'm happy because i get to believe that, this time, the evidence against kc is huge...indisputable...irrefutable...totally damning. I want fingerprints and dna that are absolutely hers (not "possibly hers" like that hair in the trunk) all over evidence that even the dream team won't be able to downplay. I don't want to hear about evidence that proves she can't be ruled out; i want evidence that rules her in!

Ooops. Sorry guys lol i got carried away....

amen!!! You go girl!!!!!!

Because Casey wanted to punish Cindy. Cindy would have laid in the road in front of the adoption bus taking the baby away and caused all kinds of commotion.
Killing the baby would put Cindy in permanent pain.

I believe your assessment is exactly right. Terribly sad.

Hmmm....wonder if this helps out LA and his "CMA" plea...is THIS enough "knowledge and means to facilitate the answers" for ya, Lee???

Scientific evidence at its best will only say "possibly." That's because the data base does not include a sample of all 7 billion people in the world plus everyone who has ever lived. The best it gets is "possibly" or "could." However, it is still reliable and admissable as evidence under the Rules of Evidence and that, along with the rest of the evidence is what makes or breaks a case. All of the evidence is the case; not just the results of one or more lab tests. Justice isn't that easy. That does not mean that there is a "reasonable" doubt. Legal standards for beyond a reasonable doubt can be met without a single lab test.

He can't. He'd have to request release by his client or the court.

I can't believe anyone would want to defend a child killer --- I also find it hard to believe that he ever really though that she was innocent.....

Well Casey was then working at ACE hardware and must have sold that particular roll of duct tape to the nanny, or the sitter, or to Jesse, or maybe it was Amy. That's it. Casey was working 2 jobs to support her daughter and moonlighted at the local hardware store. Totally believable. Absolutely. :crazy:

Or try this scenario: As we've read in the text messages, KC took Amy's duct tape. Then, I'm sure she gave the roll of tape back to Amy (with her fingerprints there) then the killer took over. :bang: Seriously, anything to raise a doubt can and will be used.

Back on topic... I'm very happy to see a new document dump is on it's way. Now WS'ers can get busy doing what they do best.

I am cautiously optimistic about the next doc dump. I have a few concerns about the wording from the 'source' - in that they did NOT specify fingerprints. I know we are all assuming that is going to be what is released, but I think I am going to wait and see exactly what the report says before I start doing cartwheels - I don't want to take the chance of injuring myself prematurely:)

Or try this scenario: As we've read in the text messages, KC took Amy's duct tape. Then, I'm sure she gave the roll of tape back to Amy (with her fingerprints there) then the killer took over. :bang: Seriously, anything to raise a doubt can and will be used.

Or Zanny used the 'key' to the house to steal the roll of duct tape from the house; duct tape KC had used many times. "The last time I remember handling the duct tape, I remember that I had unrolled more than I needed, so I rerolled that part back onto the roll."

Hmmm....wonder if this helps out LA and his "CMA" plea...is THIS enough "knowledge and means to facilitate the answers" for ya, Lee???

When I heard Lee's words my interpretation was that he was pleading for Casey to come clean.

I thought then and think now that the "unconditional love" words from the family were to pave the way for Casey to talk.

People have been saying for months that Casey is too afraid of losing Cindy's love to talk. I think the words from the family were to reassure Casey that they will love her no matter what...so...TALK.

JMO

Back on topic... I'm very happy to see a new document dump is on it's way. Now WS'ers can get busy doing what they do best.

Not if Casey's prints are all over it.

I knew we could count on Casey to be stupid.
No gloves! Prints! DP could be back!

All I want is justice for a little girl who was/is precious in the minds of all of the posters. Whatever our disagreements about other things may be...justice for Caylee is paramount to everyone. I wonder what items Casey will order from the jail (I can almost hear NG sneering the word "treats") on the day the docudump is released showing her skanky disgusting fingerprints all over the duct tape used to tape Caylee's mouth permanently shut. I hope the evidence, and do believe, all of it will put the blame and the deed solely on that satan's toadie. KC, the jig is up. You are done. While the ripples of pain that you have caused everyone involved will undoubtedly continue (sadly) YOU, KC, are finished. Enjoy prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member