WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if what I have thought is true, about JB (something I do believe but won't post) then yeah...He is legitimately ill. And likely, the heads up is equally true.

I don't doubt that Caylee struggled. Whether evidence of that is shown on the duct tape, ala her fingerprints...I don't have a clue. Bless her heart. I have to believe justice will be done for her precious soul. Her remains have been crying out to us for a long time...from the yard, the car trunk, the plastic bag...they have been crying out for justice and for closure that this family totally needs irregardless of whether or not they want it. LE has done their due dilligence including saving GA...but I still think Caylee is crying out for more...from beyond the grave.

oh, c'mon... post it... I won't tell anyone... ;)

It's great news for the case if there are fingerprints on the tape, but I didn't need to hear it to be 100% convinced she did it. The delay in reporting and the outrageous lies had convinced me from the get-go.

Have your ever thought that if the Anthony's had simply said, "we love our daughter. we hope our granddaughter is alive," the country would have embrassed them?

Blaise

Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "country embarrassed them" but otherwise, yes. I think the public would've had a lot of sympathy for the A's if they hadn't tried to obstruct LE and the hard-working searchers or made a full media blitz for donations for some ethereal search of their own that never happened.

It wouldn't diminish my sympathy if they said they loved KC either and then were cooperative and quiet. I think that's what most people would expect, as a matter of fact.

Or possibly the week that JB jumps ship, since the DP may be going back on the table...could the sa's office already have given him the heads up? On their decision to possibly put it back on the table?

Wouldn't that be something? He jumps ship, taking with him all the licensing of photos and movie deals, books, etc? Perhaps he will stick around to be her manager....

I wondeer how Casey is doing without her visits with Baez these past few days.

I gotta wonder. If anyone else on this board thinks what I think about KC and her connection to JB...then your head has to be shattering right now. Mine is. Literally...When I read about the possibility (however vague the wording in that wesh report is) that KC's prints might be on the tape...I was like, "Yes!" then I read JB is in the hospital...or whatever...and I wondered about a heads up as well...because...again...if anyone is thinking like I am, no wonder he is sick. Legitimately, I have no doubt of that. Hope he gets better soon. I truly mean that without malice. Even if I don't like his defense of KC...I don't want him to be sick either.

Oh thanks! Just watched it. That Channel 2 newsguy-- who says the duct tape testing implicates KC--better not be playing with us, right? Grrrrr. LOL

That is what I am afraid of....that they are just teasing us along.

Wouldn't that be something? He jumps ship, taking with him all the licensing of photos and movie deals, books, etc? Perhaps he will stick around to be her manager....

If I am right as to what I think about him and his connection to KC, maybe a sanitarium might be his first stop before all of the interviews. He really is better off taking on the octomom than continuing with KC. She truly has the reverse Midas touch.

Kind of sad that there is no LIVE Nancy Grace tonite. Just a little 'movie' of how nasty KC is. So we won't get to hear the latest about fingerprint evidence. Maybe LP knows more than what he stated on NG last week.

When LP said on NG that the fingerprints are on the duct tape and they are Casey's ... LP started to say more, but NG interrupted him - then he said never mind, I would be sticking my neck out there .... I'm sure LP knows a lot more than he said ......

If I am right as to what I think about him and his connection to KC, maybe a sanitarium might be his first stop before all of the interviews. He really is better off taking on the octomom than continuing with KC. She truly has the reverse Midas touch.

I see exactly what you are saying.

What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night.

And also, who is going to get up in front of a jury and give an alternate reason, no matter how unbelievable, for putting it on after death? Certainly not KC, because I think the defense would lose their collective minds over the prospect. Hopefully she's at least bright enough to know she doesn't stand a chance on the stand.

Make that the Library of Congress.

Hey, hey, guys--I'm a librarian!!!!! If you throw all those books at her, I'll have to shelve them (after I wash 'em).

Throw something else--bologna?? Maybe??

I see exactly what you are saying.

Cool. Because I refuse to post literally what I think. So I am totally glad you caught my reference. :)

I hope that KC's prints and hers ALONE are on the duct tape. I would obviously hope that poor Caylee's are NOT but if they are and it helps the tip the scales of justice in Caylee's favor...then fine. If only because KC deserves to go down in flames for this.

Thank GOD it looks like Caylee may get the Justice that she deserves!

i realize this is stating the obvious... I'm so SICK of all these lyers and baby killers!!!

and so SAD for all of these children!

RIP Sweet Angel Caylee

Or did she??

If it didn't happen it was not very smart of George to say it did.

That information, coming from GEORGE, (who obviously loves and supports Casey) is VERY damaging. It also tightens the timeline.

IMO

Hey, hey, guys--I'm a librarian!!!!! If you throw all those books at her, I'll have to shelve them (after I wash 'em).

Throw something else--bologna?? Maybe??

Big heaping globs of cole slaw?

Have had company and just got here.
can someone please bring me up to speed? TIA:)

Cool. Because I refuse to post literally what I think. So I am totally glad you caught my reference. :)

I hope that KC's prints and hers ALONE are on the duct tape. I would obviously hope that poor Caylee's are NOT but if they are and it helps the tip the scales of justice in Caylee's favor...then fine. If only because KC deserves to go down in flames for this.

Oh yeah...

Well, if what I have thought is true, about JB (something I do believe but won't post) then yeah...He is legitimately ill. And likely, the heads up is equally true.

I don't doubt that Caylee struggled. Whether evidence of that is shown on the duct tape, ala her fingerprints...I don't have a clue. Bless her heart. I have to believe justice will be done for her precious soul. Her remains have been crying out to us for a long time...from the yard, the car trunk, the plastic bag...they have been crying out for justice and for closure that this family totally needs irregardless of whether or not they want it. LE has done their due dilligence including saving GA...but I still think Caylee is crying out for more...from beyond the grave.

:clap::clap: ITA! :clap::clap:

Have had company and just got here.
can someone please bring me up to speed? TIA:)

Well, let's see if I can sum up. 1,100 page Doc dump expected on Wednesday or Thursday. In said Dump is news on the duct tape fingerprints
http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

Also, media just found out today that JB went to the hospital with a tummy ache. Supposedly schlepped into the hospital on Friday. They ran tests and flushed out all that bad kool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela