'We've reached the end of antibiotics'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right......slim down, eat organic, demand better quality, talk with your dollars. And stop shoving antibiotics down your kids throat every time they sneeze--they'll live.

Oh, and our bees are dying off---that is a huge problem with big ramifications.

A huge part of the problem is that there is no incentive for big pharma to develop new antibiotics. Antibiotics are a short course med, even when pricy, the return is low. There is more incentive to spend the money developing drugs people will be taking for years.

That's very scary to me ...not fear for me but fear for my grandchildren.

I got cdifficile toxin after taking antibiotics, but feel that other medications being pushed and sold to the public helped. I took ambien for sleep which caused gerd. I didn't realize it was a side effect. Then I was given nexium for the gerd, which altered stmach acids. The medications, an antibiotic, then spending the day at a germy hospital with a relative set my body up to catch something.
My daughter has been on and off Prevacid for years, and I take Prilosec daily- for GERD. Prevacid is a first generation for Nexium. These are acid blockers- they have nothing to do with antibiotics. If you got the bacteria after taking antibiotics- try taking yogurt which contains probiotics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back