WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, maybe if the protesters left, the media coverage stopped and no one was focusing on KC, just maybe she would crack. She might panic without the spotlight and all of her celebrity. I think they should all (the A's) stay inside, be quiet and quit provoking the crazies. JMHO I'm sure CA comments about LE could come back to haunt her.

I didn't catch the name that Cindy said was paying the lady... Anybody know who she is talking about??

OMG... I just got it !!! Please don't tell me she is accusing Yuri Melich ..
Man... she is WAY out of line this time..... :furious:

The whole family is NUCKIN FUTZ as far as I'm concerned...

Wow, that extended video sure is something else. How could those people stand there with their little children and talk to a stranger like that? They were so hateful, one can only imagine what will become of those little kids. I feel bad for them.
The Anthony family is ready to blow and LE is just sitting back waiting for everyone to start turning on each other. This is just a matter of time IMO.

OMG did you hear Cindy call the woman onto her property then during the heated argument ask her how much YM was paying her to come out there ??

Cindy is so far gone I don't think there is hope for her .

That is slander. I would sue her if I was in the law enforcement. Wonder how much Casey is paying her to defend and lie for her. No how much money is the public donating her to look for Caylee. But they are living in luxury off of the donations $$$$

I can say this for sure.. Since Florida passed the NO RETREAT Law..
The Florida "Castle Doctrine" law basically does three things:

One: It establishes, in law, the presumption that a criminal who forcibly enters or intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle is there to cause death or great bodily harm, therefore a person may use any manner of force, including deadly force, against that person.

Two: It removes the "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a right to be. You no longer have to turn your back on a criminal and try to run when attacked. Instead, you may stand your ground and fight back, meeting force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others. [This is an American right repeatedly recognized in Supreme Court gun cases.]

Three: It provides that persons using force authorized by law shall not be prosecuted for using such force.

It also prohibits criminals and their families from suing victims for injuring or killing the criminals who have attacked them.
I wouldn't be forcing myself into anyone's car the way Cindy did..

I didn't see her forcing her way into the SUV.

That video is one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed. It made me feel ill. No adult, and I am talking about Cindy and the unidentified women, should behave like that under any circumstances.

OMG... I just got it !!! Please don't tell me she is accusing Yuri Melich ..
Man... she is WAY out of line this time..... :furious:

The whole family is NUCKIN FUTZ as far as I'm concerned...

YES YES YES She did go there

I agree they have a right to protest, but calling Cindy names like that is above and beyond IMHO, I am not a Cindy fan and I believe KC is guilty of complicity in this.... this sure seems to be taking up a lot of LE time and is costing the good citizens of FL, much less what it must be like to live on that street.
I so agree with you. I can't understand why Cindy acts the way she does or why she says the things she says. However, everything indicates that Caylee loved her more than anyone in the world. She would be heartbroken to know what her grandmother is going through. It makes me sick.

CA ran toward the woman in the SUV.....I think she also accused channel (9) of paying the protester. As the woman left, she said she was on her way to the hosp. (for her son, I presume)

Noticed how the Anthonys have some fans, now. I guess I would ask, is the new high powered attorney paying them? And, how nice that LE has to be at the beck and call of Cindy.....as she trashes them. Losers....all of them.

Poor Caylee....Bless her heart.

I didn't catch the name that Cindy said was paying the lady... Anybody know who she is talking about??

I'm pretty sure she said Kathy Belich. (the reporter from channel 9 that got up in Casey's face the first time she got out of jail and asked her if she killed Caylee)

I watched the video, and I'm sitting here shaking my head.............

Cindy (and George) are looking for trouble when they insinuate themselves into the situation. Why was Cindy out there at 11:00pm fixing no trespassing signs and tape? If that was a priority, why not early in the morning before protesters show up? Why not ask someone else, not a family member, to fix the signs and tape? Its as if Cindy and George want to stir up some trouble.

But, that said, the protesters are not peaceful when they get into a shouting match with either Cindy or George. Children shouldn't be involved, no matter what. I can understand the level of anger and frustration people have towards the Anthony family, but what the protesters are doing is making matters worse. I'm sure the neighbors are at their wits end too, having to put up with the Anthony family circus right there in their neighborhood.

It's time for Casey to go back to jail, where she belongs, and end this. :mad:

Cindy needs to stop coming out front, she seems to enjoy the arguing. Its hopeless to convince the Anthonys anyway. They are in extreme denial.
And those people swearing and acting like that with their kids there are acting like low lifes too!
If you want to protest, leave your kids at home, bring a sign and sit there quietly. Screaming does no good, everyone gets the message, we ALL (including LE) know Casey is guilty.
Better yet, leave your kids with the invisible nanny and act like you don't have any kids.jmo. That seems to be acceptable behavior in that house so what's good for the goose should be good for the gander. imo

I'm pretty sure she said Kathy Belich. (the reporter from channel 9 that got up in Casey's face the first time she got out of jail and asked her if she killed Caylee)

That is what I heard also. Did someone here mistake that for YM - or did she say his name also?

Also, heard Cindy say that anytime Casey was out partying, she (Cindy) was with Caylee. She's obviously delusional or she's lying about when she saw Caylee last.

OMG did you hear Cindy call the woman onto her property then during the heated argument ask her how much YM was paying her to come out there ??

Cindy is so far gone I don't think there is hope for her .

Is that what Cindy said? I heard her say, "How much is (blank) paying you to come out here tonight", but didn't catch the name.

Wow..........I'd have to agree that Cindy is pretty far gone if she thinks protesters are being paid by the detectives to come to their home and protest.

Also, heard Cindy say that anytime Casey was out partying, she (Cindy) was with Caylee. She's obviously delusional or she's lying about when she saw Caylee last.

Maybe Granny is Zanny? Maybe Cindy is the real killer here?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...1&Tab=statutes&CFID=62678598&CFTOKEN=79857439Oh, the one highlighted in red text most definately applies now!
776.012 Use of force in defense of person.--A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other's imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

History.--s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.

776.031 Use of force in defense of others.--A person is justified in the use of force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on, or other tortious or criminal interference with, either real property other than a dwelling or personal property, lawfully in his or her possession or in the possession of another who is a member of his or her immediate family or household or of a person whose property he or she has a legal duty to protect. However, the person is justified in the use of deadly force only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

History.--s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1189, ch. 97-102; s. 3, ch. 2005-27.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.--The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

History.--s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.

784.011 Assault.--

(1) An "assault" is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

History.--s. 5, Feb. 10, 1832; RS 2400; GS 3226; RGS 5059; CGL 7161; s. 1, ch. 70-88; s. 729, ch 71-136; s. 17, ch. 74-383; s. 7, ch. 75-298; s. 171, ch. 91-224.

Note.--Former s. 784.02.

870.02 Unlawful assemblies.--If three or more persons meet together to commit a breach of the peace, or to do any other unlawful act, each of them shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

History.--RS 2407; GS 3240; RGS 5073; CGL 7175; s. 1126, ch. 71-136.

870.041 Preservation of the public peace by local authority.--In the event of overt acts of violence, or the imminent threat of such violence, within a county or municipality and the Governor has not declared a state of emergency to exist, local officers shall be empowered to declare such a state of emergency exists in accordance with the provisions of ss. 870.041-870.048.

History.--s. 1, ch. 70-990.

876.19 Exhibits that intimidate.--It shall be unlawful for any person or persons to place, or cause to be placed, anywhere in the state any exhibit of any kind whatsoever with the intention of intimidating any person or persons, to prevent them from doing any act which is lawful, or to cause them to do any act which is unlawful.

History.--s. 9, ch. 26542, 1951.

877.03 Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.--Whoever commits such acts as are of a nature to corrupt the public morals, or outrage the sense of public decency, or affect the peace and quiet of persons who may witness them, or engages in brawling or fighting, or engages in such conduct as to constitute a breach of the peace or disorderly conduct, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

History.--s. 1, ch. 59-325; s. 1147, ch. 71-136; s. 2, ch. 86-174.

856.021 Loitering or prowling; penalty.--

(1) It is unlawful for any person to loiter or prowl in a place, at a time or in a manner not usual for law-abiding individuals, under circumstances that warrant a justifiable and reasonable alarm or immediate concern for the safety of persons or property in the vicinity.

(2) Among the circumstances which may be considered in determining whether such alarm or immediate concern is warranted is the fact that the person takes flight upon appearance of a law enforcement officer, refuses to identify himself or herself, or manifestly endeavors to conceal himself or herself or any object. Unless flight by the person or other circumstance makes it impracticable, a law enforcement officer shall, prior to any arrest for an offense under this section, afford the person an opportunity to dispel any alarm or immediate concern which would otherwise be warranted by requesting the person to identify himself or herself and explain his or her presence and conduct. No person shall be convicted of an offense under this section if the law enforcement officer did not comply with this procedure or if it appears at trial that the explanation given by the person is true and, if believed by the officer at the time, would have dispelled the alarm or immediate concern.

(3) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

History.--s. 1, ch. 72-133; s. 1384, ch. 97-102.

823.01 Nuisances; penalty.--All nuisances that tend to annoy the community, injure the health of the citizens in general, or corrupt the public morals are misdemeanors of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.083, except that a violation of s. 823.10 is a felony of the third degree.

History.--s. 47, Feb. 10, 1832; RS 2704; GS 3680; RGS 5624; CGL 7817; s. 932, ch. 71-136; s. 32, ch. 73-334; s. 66, ch. 74-383; s. 1, ch. 75-24; s. 41, ch. 75-298; s. 18, ch. 83-214; s. 3, ch. 2001-57.

Purely submitted for you enjoyment:

877.04 Tattooing prohibited; penalty.--
(1) It is unlawful for any person to tattoo the body of any human being; except that tattooing may be performed by a person licensed to practice medicine or dentistry under chapters 458 and 459 or chapter 466, or by a person under his or her general supervision as defined by the Board of Medicine.

(2) Any person who violates the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(3) No body of a minor shall be tattooed without the written notarized consent of the parent or legal guardian.

History.--ss. 1, 2, ch. 59-439; s. 1, ch. 69-118; s. 1148, ch. 71-136; s. 1, ch. 77-174; s. 124, ch. 92-149; s. 23, ch. 93-260; s. 1426, ch. 97-102.

798.01 Living in open adultery.--Whoever lives in an open state of adultery shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. Where either of the parties living in an open state of adultery is married, both parties so living shall be deemed to be guilty of the offense provided for in this section.

History.--s. 1, ch. 1986, 1874; RS 2595; GS 3518; RGS 5406; CGL 7549; s. 772, ch. 71-136.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back