WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure they need to vent, rant, or whatever you wanna call it, and they apparently can't take it out on CA. Probably b/c once they start doing that, they won't stop till she's...
Sooner or later it's gonna happen. They love that baby no matter what anyone thinks.

I'm sure they need to vent, rant, or whatever you wanna call it, and they apparently can't take it out on CA. Probably b/c once they start doing that, they won't stop till she's...
Sooner or later it's gonna happen. They love that baby no matter what anyone thinks.

I am sure that they loved her too but you would think that their love for Caylee would override their need to lie for Casey.

There are so many lies in this case that it is almost impossible to find one truth in the whole lot.

Count me in the list of 10 peeps HERE out of all the places on earth to BE...Caylee has stolen my heart and my mind and I cannot let go until she is given PEACE then I will have none either.

Count me as number 11.
I remember when Saturday night used to mean something!
Getting dressed with the fancier jewelry and actually leaving the house to eat then...whatever.

Now? Getting on jammies of the season, putting in a web site order for Pizza and falling asleep on the couch without even finishing the movie you fought to see. Going against 5 other adults for a movie is a feat, I tell ya!
So after a late nap, there'll be no sleeping for me tonight.
I sure hope we have some night owls or night owlettes here.

Don't MSNBC, HNN, CNN and FOX know there are obsessed people out here who want little tidbits of info about our precious Caylee?
Just a little tidbit to keep us going is all I ask.

I was so hoping this thread meant there was a tidbit but no luck.
Guess I'll just keep flipping the stations and checking the Web Cams.

Are you sure they weren't rehashing a prior incident? It seems unlikely that something happened in the half hour between 11:00 and 11:30. Do George and Cindy generally even go outside that late at night?

Positive. I turned on the channel and caught the reporter saying "This happened just a few minutes ago, we'll have video in the morning" and something about George and Cindy being outside and involved.

An earlier report (10 PM) on Fox 35 said there were 40-50 protesters hanging out.

Dunno, maybe they were taking out the trash or something?

Positive. I turned on the channel and caught the reporter saying "This happened just a few minutes ago, we'll have video in the morning" and something about George and Cindy being outside and involved.

An earlier report (10 PM) on Fox 35 said there were 40-50 protesters hanging out.

Dunno, maybe they were taking out the trash or something?

Cindy and George love the attention otherwise they'd stay out of it

The lights (tv) went off outside the home tonight so it was difficult to see much of anything. A lot of people did somehow to magically appear 9in shadows). Perhaps, there was a confrontation...couldn't see.

Apparently, from what I saw on WFTV a few minutes ago, Cindy and some crazy protester got into a verbal fight. The protester was shouting things at Cindy and she couldn't take it, so she started to confront the woman. She told the protester something about going to hell. The protester said something about Cindy harboring a "baby killer". GA held CA back. Someone held the protester back as well. As it appeared, they were about to duke it out.

I also wanted to note that the protester had her young child with her while she was using profanity toward CA. The child looked like a three year old little boy, I think.

I also wanted to note that the protester had her young child with her while she was using profanity toward CA. The child looked like a three year old little boy, I think.

It's kind of defeating to go and rant and rave at someone else in regards of their missing child/grandchild, when you are standing there purposely allowing your own small child to be in harms way. It makes it look like a "pot meet kettle" moment. *shakes my head*

These protestors needs to leave their kids at home... and if they can't because no one will be there to watch them: then the protesters should realize that they don't need to be going to the Anthony's house, because the safety of their kids comes first and that dangerous situation is one they should not be putting their kids in. It's not a hard concept to understand...

It's kind of defeating to go and rant and rave at someone else in regards of their missing child/grandchild, when you are standing there purposely allowing your own small child to be in harms way. It makes it look like a "pot meet kettle" moment. *shakes my head*

These protestors needs to leave their kids at home... and if they can't because no one will be there to watch them: then the protesters should realize that they don't need to be going to the Anthony's house, because the safety of their kids comes first and that dangerous situation is one they should not be putting their kids in. It's not a hard concept to understand...

I agree but the little boy wasn't missing! :)

These protesters needs to leave their kids at home... and if they can't because no one will be there to watch them: then the protesters should realize that they don't need to be going to the Anthony's house, because the safety of their kids comes first and that dangerous situation is one they should not be putting their kids in. It's not a hard concept to understand...

Oh I agree. I keep thinking that these people are horrible parents to have their children subjected to that kind of crap. Psychiatrists keep commenting on how these children are getting too involved in something that is meant for adults. They have been quoted to say that it is probably causing them post-traumatic stress disorder. I wouldn't be surprised. Look at the little girl that ended up in the hospital over this because she wanted to help find Caylee, but found out that this baby might be dead by the hands of her own mother.

Seriously, it's child abuse to be subjecting children to this mess. If they are doing this on camera, then what are they doing at home to these kids? It's disgusting.

Oh I agree. I keep thinking that these people are horrible parents to have their children subjected to that kind of crap. Psychiatrists keep commenting on how these children are getting too involved in something that is meant for adults. They have been quoted to say that it is probably causing them post-traumatic stress disorder. I wouldn't be surprised. Look at the little girl that ended up in the hospital over this because she wanted to help find Caylee, but found out that this baby might be dead by the hands of her own mother.

Seriously, it's child abuse to be subjecting children to this mess. If they are doing this on camera, then what are they doing at home to these kids? It's disgusting.

I agree with you. Aside from the stress and the fact that they probably don't understand it all, I worry that someone may get violent and one of these children may get hurt.

The other day when Lee came home with Casey, I hear he honked his horn and pulled in the driveway. People were standing in the driveway.
One lady starts crying saying that "he almost hit my baby". My thoughts; then why do you have your child in the driveway?

I agree with you. Aside from the stress and the fact that they probably don't understand it all, I worry that someone may get violent and one of these children may get hurt.

The other day when Lee came home with Casey, I hear he honked his horn and pulled in the driveway. People were standing in the driveway.
One lady starts crying saying that "he almost hit my baby". My thoughts; then why do you have your child in the driveway?

I agree but Lee should watch what he is doing. It is going to all fall back on him if he ends up hitting somebody and from what I have read he wanted to do just that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back