What’s the wackiest street name?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had a friend named Sandy Dick. I swear it. I told her she really needed to use her maiden name.

My parents have a friend named Richard Cox. He goes by Dick.

:waitasec: :doh:

2XL said:
I had a friend named Sandy Dick. I swear it. I told her she really needed to use her maiden name.

A lady registered for seminar by the name of Anita Dick. I went to school with Sandy Rhodes. GYN is Dr. Payne. Hooker Street was renamed Hook St.

I have a co-worker named Sandy Butts, I sent her a postcard from Hawaii of five girls backsides in bikinis covered with...of course, sand. We have a road two roads from my house...Costalotta Rd. I had a friend who lived on Goinyour Way. We have a little gold rush town named Rough & Ready.

Our OB/Gyn is named Dr. Box.

Also, we live off of Hugh Cox Road. Whenever I type that, the spellchecker ALWAYS changes it to Huge Cox Road. And sometimes I don't catch it! LOL

We also have friends named Ben and Pauline Dover. And my hubby has a cousin named Crystal. She married a guy with the last name Ball. And, a family friend is named June. She married a man with the last name Bugg. They had a daughter and named her Ima June....Bugg. :doh:

Local business is Hemp Insurance. A little farther down the the road is a restaurant called Cucci's. They have a sub called the Sloppy Cucci. :blushing:

Marine Mom said:
Local business is Hemp Insurance. A little farther down the the road is a restaurant called Cucci's. They have a sub called the Sloppy Cucci. :blushing:
LOL, Thats funny! I dont think I would order that......

Mr. Lear of Lear Jets named his daughter Crystal Shanda Lear. Hey with that kind of money and inheritance you could call me "Dog Schitt on a stick", I'd answer.
I used to work for a Dr. and we had a patient name Pilot Light. You just can't make this kind of stuff up How funny.

I had a GYN named Dr. Butt. I also had a customer in a place I worked named Mr. Anis. It was pronounced Annis.
BTW, my "real" last name is very unusual too, but for the sake of protecting my privacy, I won't repeat here.

Marine Mom said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He could've partnered up with my gyno. They would have Payne-n-Butt.
That is a partnership waiting to happen. That would be a good name: Ima Payne-n-Butt.

Now I'm remembering the Hogg Plantation, outside of Houston ,he had a daughter whose name was Ima Hogg, I believe his wife may have been named Ira.

Hilarious thread.

Where I grew up there was a podiatrist named Dr. Smelsy. My son's last name is Bush. He dates a girl whose name is Amber Rose. My parents used to bowl with a couple whose last name was Dumbass, pronounced doom-bass. I would have had it changed.

I'm on a roll now, what about these: http://blog.bibrik.com/archives/2005/09/

From Rude Britain, a book by Rob Bailey and Ed Hurst, here's what they consider the top 10 rudest place names in Britain. The authors have listed 100 real places, taken photos of the the place signs and done some research into the origins of the name - whilst maintaining a well-honed sense of humour.

10 Slag Lane - a street in Haydock Merseyside
9 Shitterton - a hamlet in Dorset
8 Back Passage - an alley in City of London
7 Fingringhoe - a village in Essex :eek: :eek: :eek:
6 Muff - a village in County Derry
5 Sandy Balls - in Hampshire
4 Twatt - a village in Orkney
3 Bell End - a street in Rowley Regis, W Mids
2 Minge Lane -a street in Upton upon Severn, Worcs,
1 *advertiser censored* - a village in Cornwall

Members online

Online statistics