• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is going to follow the evidence. I have seen no one officially 'cleared'. Captain Neives (sp) had indicated on tv that the 'IN' was not, in their opinion, involved other than having been to Sawgrass Apts. on June 17th. IMO as I cannot find the video.

The investigation is not over so if anything further is found, LE will react accordingly, IMO. I believe in them and know that they are working as hard as they can to bring this case to a resolution, IMO.

there has been posts on here that locals are hearing rumors that they all are gonna get charged for alot of things. LE have extensive files on all of them since this came out.

Local here. I have not heard that they are going to get charged for alot of things. Haven't heard that LE has extensive files on them either. I'm not saying they won't eventually face some sort of charges but LE is not saying this about the family.

I think some people (not you) need to remember that LE doesn't usually go out and tell the public what their plans are when they are investigating a case.

What was ZG supposed to be "cleared" of? Do the posters asking if she's been cleared believe Casey's story about handing Caylee over to ZG?

Seriously. Link us to a place where LE cleared the Anthonys. :)

How about a link to a place where they were ever named as suspects or persons of interest or even one that says anybody other than Casey was not cooperating ?
How can anybody 'prove' they were cleared when they were never implicated in the first place ?

How about a link to a place where they were ever named as suspects or persons of interest or even one that says anybody other than Casey was not cooperating ?
How can anybody 'prove' they were cleared when they were never implicated in the first place ?

I wasn't cleared. Were you cleared? :waitasec:

It seems to me, given the circumstances, that this would be the best approach to take at the moment. They've already inadvertedly silenced their main suspect (surely because they couldn't have imagined the extent of the situation)...Should they now close off all other means of gleaning information? (IMO - They would be stupid to do so at this point!)

It seems to me, given the circumstances, that this would be the best approach to take at the moment. They've already inadvertedly silenced their main suspect (surely because they couldn't have imagined the extent of the situation)...Should they now close off all other means of gleaning information? (IMO - They would be stupid to do so at this point!)

I think things would have been handled a lot differently if they had known the magnitude of this situation. They weren't prepared for Casey Anthony.

Checked that out....good grief.
What is that about and where did you find it?
:waitasec::waitasec:

Secretary of State website. The company has an active registration. Almost any company you look up will be registered under a fictitious name. Most company names are 'made up'.

Checked that out....good grief.
What is that about and where did you find it?
:waitasec::waitasec:

It came from here, I am on that page reading also.

Post #351
http://.net/index.php?topic=3413.msg463050

I don't know, but sometimes the more something gets repeated, the more it takes on a life of its own and is taken for truth even if it isn't.

I'd love to see the link that ZG has been officially cleared.

Anyone?
I'll see if I can find another also.
Police: Gonzalez Not Involved

Meanwhile, investigators said Gonzalez has no involvement in the case."We don't know how exactly how it is her (name came up)," Orange County Deputy Carlos Padilla said. "Was it a coincidence? We don't think she is involved at all."Padilla said Casey Anthony was shown a photo of Gonzalez and she did not recognize her."My understanding is that this person has come forward and she said she doesn't want to be bothered anymore," Padilla said. "She is sick and tired of people mentioning her name."

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

I was just wondering and asked in another thread but where has Lee been the last week or so. I have not seen him or his Mustang. A security guard has been driving Casey around because that used to be Lee's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia