• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Also I thought that if one is a mis-truth teller, that meant you were a LIAR.

LA and A Family find out from KC when she was released the first time that the real story was that Caylee had been taken from JBP and did they tell police, run down there and tell LE that they need to focus or start looking for Caylee from there???No they did not.

But they sure did vehemently oppose TM & others searching that area...

No. I have never trusted him.
For instance, I didn't like the way he would smile while the media questioned him on different occasions, way at the beginning, and through-out the time before he went into hiding. He seemed to like answering questions and "being important" when the media approached him getting out of his car, etc....
I never truly believed he had/has Caylee's best interest in mind.

No. I have never trusted him.
For instance, I didn't like the way he would smile while the media questioned him on different occasions, way at the beginning, and through-out the time before he went into hiding. He seemed to like answering questions and "being important" when the media approached him getting out of his car, etc....
I never truly believed he had/has Caylee's best interest in mind.
Wouldn't withholding info be a criminal act????:liar::loser:

I have to admit, I had somehow convinced myself Lee was (perhaps secretly) one of the good guys, trying to sleuth out the truth to bring justice for Caylee.

My opinion began to change with his cryptic messages from the podium at Caylee's memorial. The whole 'C.M.A.' nonsense really bothered me.

And now, after watching the video of Lee's deposition... I just feel so let down. He seems almost as sneaky as Casey.

I so very much wanted him to be one of Caylee's hero's.

How is it possible he can't see through Casey's lies and manipulations? The truth is, I now suspect that he actually can, and that he is lying and manipulating just as much as she is.

I would love to know what the promise/ secret he made to C.M.A. is. The one that he is so intent in making sure she knows he will keep. I have no doubt that by 'C.M.A.' he was referring to Casey. :mad:

The more this family plays out its quirks in public, the more I wonder. Lee's inappropriate laughter is downright indicative of mental illness. (Check out "inappropriate laughter" in the ole' mental textbooks, LOL). Then of course, there's family denial, lying, and by god, false "frailty". Cindy and George weren't doing a good job of portraying "frailty" in court.

If Baez were my lawyer I'd be embarrassed, then I'd fire him.

Why don't they have Casey evaluated for mental illness and whatnot? And by now, surely Cindy and George and Lee have seen the photos of sweet, toothy CMA partying it up? From what they know and what they've seen, they aren't giving up the facade. If I were them I'd want to move to another planet.

Oh yeah...they don't seem to be grieving. But that's right, "everyone grieves differently". Some laugh inappropriately, others chomp gum and look like they could kill, while others sit in jail and whimper about the unfairness of it all. Then they eat junk food.

ETA: I remember Lee mentioning to Casey that he would talk to people she trusted. I think Casey wanted Lee to take things off her websites, do damage control, etc. I'm sure there's something else that we don't know about yet.

So as not to edit my above post further, lol...

Remember way back when George Anthony made a comment about Casey, saying he just knew it...Casey is just like one of his (GA's) sisters who has a "problem". I would quote if I could figure out where I read it, but it was here somewhere.

So, GA is indicating that he had been suspecting that Casey was indeed "problematic", moreso than a normal person and even had the nerve to suspect in public that she may be as sick as his own sister.

Where are the Anthony relatives? GA's parents didn't attend the memorial for Caylee, as I recall. I'd love to find out about his sister to whom he refers. I think it was GA's sister. Could be either of them's siblings (GA or Cindy's) for all I know. Anyone know about this? We hear plenty about Cindy's family but nothing about George's. Possibly, someone is swapping crazy genes in these families.

It would be cool to see CA's brother Rick at a hearing, or the trial, sitting on "Caylee's side" behind the SA.

I have to admit, I had somehow convinced myself Lee was (perhaps secretly) one of the good guys, trying to sleuth out the truth to bring justice for Caylee.

My opinion began to change with his cryptic messages from the podium at Caylee's memorial. The whole 'C.M.A.' nonsense really bothered me.

And now, after watching the video of Lee's deposition... I just feel so let down. He seems almost as sneaky as Casey.

I so very much wanted him to be one of Caylee's hero's.

How is it possible he can't see through Casey's lies and manipulations? The truth is, I now suspect that he actually can, and that he is lying and manipulating just as much as she is.

I would love to know what the promise/ secret he made to C.M.A. is. The one that he is so intent in making sure she knows he will keep. I have no doubt that by 'C.M.A.' he was referring to Casey. :mad:

I hoped the same where GA was concerned. I was wrong.

The CMA thing was a huge mistake, IMO. He probably regretted right after he said it, but it's way too late to take it back.

Much like Cindy's comment about mother of the year.

MO

PS - I hope it's OK with you all if I jump in with my comments. I'm new to websleuths, but not to Caylee's case.

I believe that Lee and Casey have a BIG secret. Him standing by her defense is part of the pact not to reveal. It's sick and twisted and I think most of you know why.

I believe that Lee and Casey have a BIG secret. Him standing by her defense is part of the pact not to reveal. It's sick and twisted and I think most of you know why.

I've so often wondered about that. What was that promise about?

But I don't know why - DNA's have been cleared, from what I've read.

MO

I don't believe DNA has been cleared. I can't get over the refusal to answer the question in his deposition despite it being for discovery purposes only. Most questions are answered, or you get a judge on the phone to make a ruling. This one wasn't.

The CMA thing was a huge mistake, IMO. He probably regretted right after he said it, but it's way too late to take it back.

MO

PS - I hope it's OK with you all if I jump in with my comments. I'm new to websleuths, but not to Caylee's case.

I, too, had high hopes pinned on George being the one to break out for Caylee, but I am also beginning to think I was wrong.
My opinion of Lee hasn't changed, after all, that whole Annie convo took place way back in July before too much suspicion was forming a cloud around Casey. I disagree that he is regretful of the whole CMA thing though. That family only regrets the occasional slip up that goes against Casey.

No, this bunch lives in their own little world, where they are all entitled and feel they should be held above the rest of us.

I, too, had high hopes pinned on George being the one to break out for Caylee, but I am also beginning to think I was wrong.
My opinion of Lee hasn't changed, after all, that whole Annie convo took place way back in July before too much suspicion was forming a cloud around Casey. I disagree that he is regretful of the whole CMA thing though. That family only regrets the occasional slip up that goes against Casey.

No, this bunch lives in their own little world, where they are all entitled and feel they should be held above the rest of us.

ITA with your last paragraph.

But I think his CMA slip does go against Casey... because it only shows that this family, down to the last, will say and do anything to protect her, even thought they didn't seem so enthusiastic when they first confronted her about Caylee being no-where...

MO

MO

I feel honored that you commented on my post, thank you!

I've only been a member here myself for approx. 3 weeks, although I've been reading the Websleuths forum for years, on and off.
I have also been following the Caylee case since the very beginning..... Day 1/31.

So, from one new member to another... WELCOME! :clap:
I know that you will find, as I have, that the members of Websleuths are some of the most intelligent, passionate, interesting people you will find anywhere. They have a way of making you feel right at home.

So, dive right in... the water's fine! And, when you want to relax, check out the Game Room! It's a great place to unwind, have fun, and make some awesome friends!

Yes... this is what I now believe, also.

I have swung from one side of the pendulum to the other in regards to my feelings on Lee. Which explains the slight queasiness I feel in my stomach when I think about his words and behavior at what was supposed to be Caylee's memorial. And, his insanely inappropriate giggling and laughter during his early-on police interviews and recent deposition.

"Sick and twisted" is dead-on. I'm actually relieved to know that I am not the only one thinking they share some very deep, dark secrets.

I have swung from one side of the pendulum to the other in regards to my feelings on Lee. Which explains the slight queasiness I feel in my stomach when I think about his words and behavior at what was supposed to be Caylee's memorial. And, his insanely inappropriate giggling and laughter during his early-on police interviews and recent deposition.

"Sick and twisted" is dead-on. I'm actually relieved to know that I am not the only one thinking they share some very deep, dark secrets.

I believe they share a dark secret and wish I knew what it was. He isn't Caylee's father, so that isn't it.

Smart, my feelings about Lee have really gone downhill too after his deposition. I felt as if I was watching the male counterpart to Casey. He states unbelievable things as if they're believable. He answered "absolutely. Oh, absolutely". Morgan really got him when he questioned why Lee didn't call police when KC told him about Blanchard Park. He couldn't squirm out of it. It made no sense at all.

Deep dark secret? I don't think they share any deep dark secret, except maybe KC told him what she did to Caylee. I'm not sold on that though.

I just think the A's have blindly decided to stick up for KC no matter what, regardless of the fact that the victim is a family member too. It really bothers me about Lee though, because he came off so strong in his initial jail phone call with KC. It sounded like he wasn't gonna take any bullsh$t from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela