• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't changed my thoughts on Lee. I think he is probably the least offensive of the lot, but he is extremely weak and has failed Caylee. After the bumbling 'CMA' nonsense and his subsequent inconsistence in not supporting Casey in court, I am baffled by him.

I cannot believe that Lee is out of this picture. He is too enmeshed....imo...we haven't seen the last of him (let us not forget his appearance at the "memorial")

Lee in his teenage years was given Accutane and he had a bad reation to it. I know my son took it and he had to have monthly blood/urine tests. There is a danger to the liver and kidneys. Cindy never really went into too much details except he was sick for a year. You are also hyper sensitive to the sun when on this med. HTH

From what I read, it sounds like an extremely effective drug but the potential side effects are serious stuff. I am not sure that I would have even considered this medication for my teenage child. There must be other, safer treatments.

I am also interested in exactly what his side effects were and what condition, if any, he had that caused his reaction to the accutane.

LEE is up to this also to his eyeballs, IMO
IIRC he was there the night of the fight........Father's Day eve.
Lee KNOWS the truth and the whole story as well as CA/GA.
Lee has lied, helped cover for his sister, and that speech he gave
of CMA at Caylee's memorial was sickening.
He didn't kill Caylee but he is true to the murderer..........

when LE said 'Lee we know what you did last summer'.........
made me think he helped KC in some way........
did he put Caylee in her final resting place from the car???
I've often wondered if he helped........

LEE is up to this also to his eyeballs, IMO
IIRC he was there the night of the fight........Father's Day eve.
Lee KNOWS the truth and the whole story as well as CA/GA.
Lee has lied, helped cover for his sister, and that speech he gave
of CMA at Caylee's memorial was sickening.
He didn't kill Caylee but he is true to the murderer..........

when LE said 'Lee we know what you did last summer'.........
made me think he helped KC in some way........
did he put Caylee in her final resting place from the car???
I've often wondered if he helped........

Trust me I am right with you on your thinking .... Lee and KC have a weird way of talking to one another... almost cryptic. I have never trusted Lee and his nasty Laugh.

Why would Lee ask for immunity if he didn't know or do something? I think we haven't heard the end of Lee yet.

I haven't changed my thoughts on Lee. I think he is probably the least offensive of the lot, but he is extremely weak and has failed Caylee. After the bumbling 'CMA' nonsense and his subsequent inconsistence in not supporting Casey in court, I am baffled by him.

To paraphrase Churchill: "I cannot forecast to you the action of Lee. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Anthony family business.":waitasec:

From what I read, it sounds like an extremely effective drug but the potential side effects are serious stuff. I am not sure that I would have even considered this medication for my teenage child. There must be other, safer treatments.

I am also interested in exactly what his side effects were and what condition, if any, he had that caused his reaction to the accutane.
I took it in my 40's and wowie wow what a med. I barely made it but am so glad i did, highly effective. 2 of my sons went on it, one survived and finished the course but the other one went bananas and we had to take him off of it.

I honestly beleive that Lee is fed up with Casey and Cindy's crap. I think he is tired of being put on the back burner and he is just fed up, I think he is pi$$ed off that Cindy is so blinded by Casey's bull and that because of Casey, Caylee lost her life. I think Lee is just going through the motions right now and I think in the end he is going to come through for Caylee, if not Lee than George will, Cindy there is no hope. She is so narcassistic even if Casey told Cindy that she was responsible Cindy would never accept that she had raised such a daughter and therefore someone else must have convinced Casey she is at fault. Cindy will ride this all the way through but I'm not to sure about Lee or George, they are not stupid they no the truth and I think they both are fed up with all of it and Caylee paid the ultimate price for Casey's crap.

Why would Lee ask for immunity if he didn't know or do something? I think we haven't heard the end of Lee yet.

I think he is working with LE, and the CMA thing, he was speaking to Caylee, but worded it so that Cindy and KC wouldn't suspect.

I think he is working with LE, and the CMA thing, he was speaking to Caylee, but worded it so that Cindy and KC wouldn't suspect.

I think he is laying low in hopes LE forgets about him. We shall see soon enough, I think the evidense the state has is about one of the A's.

I honestly beleive that Lee is fed up with Casey and Cindy's crap. I think he is tired of being put on the back burner and he is just fed up, I think he is pi$$ed off that Cindy is so blinded by Casey's bull and that because of Casey, Caylee lost her life. I think Lee is just going through the motions right now and I think in the end he is going to come through for Caylee, if not Lee than George will, Cindy there is no hope. She is so narcassistic even if Casey told Cindy that she was responsible Cindy would never accept that she had raised such a daughter and therefore someone else must have convinced Casey she is at fault. Cindy will ride this all the way through but I'm not to sure about Lee or George, they are not stupid they no the truth and I think they both are fed up with all of it and Caylee paid the ultimate price for Casey's crap.

I don't know. I am not sure that anyone from that family has enough backbone to stand up to CA and Casey, and actually come through for Caylee. You would think that at least once, one of them would sit on the proscecution side in support of Caylee but never once has that happened and I don't believe it will ever happen.

If either Lee or GA actually come through and tell the truth, it will be because their hand was forced. Either the SA backs them into a corner with knowledge of their misdeeds in this case or they trip them up during questioning and get them to admit something by accident, but I don't see either coming clean on their own.

They are too deep in this to do that. I think that both know much more than what they have said or admitted to and won't/can't come clean without a deal to keep their booties out of jail. Neither want to go to jail, so they will never talk.

If Lee is....darn, for the life of me I can't remember the word for it - some sort of functioning autism - not like The Rainman, but the other kind. It would so account for his strange use of words, his mimicing some forms of emotion and being so inappropriate in others. Can anyone help me out with this?

Because for me, Lee is a non-starter who clearly got dragged around by his ear by his "smarter, better-looking" younger sister. And that position hasn't changed for me.

If Lee is....darn, for the life of me I can't remember the word for it - some sort of functioning autism - not like The Rainman, but the other kind. It would so account for his strange use of words, his mimicing some forms of emotion and being so inappropriate in others. Can anyone help me out with this?

Because for me, Lee is a non-starter who clearly got dragged around by his ear by his "smarter, better-looking" younger sister. And that position hasn't changed for me.

I think you're thinking of Asperger's Syndrome, maybe?

I think if there are going to be any obstruction charges it will be after the trial. I'm not sure if there is a statute on charging others but I would think that the SA would wait.

Yes! Thank You!

PS I also don't think that excuses Lee - I think even with Asperger's you have a moral compass.

I don't know enough about LA to judge either way, but it's an interesting theory. Info about diagnostic criteria for Asperger's here.

Asperger's does not affect the moral compass, just the social affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela