Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post and great hat!

I could be wrong here, but I can't help wonder if LE ultimately has plans to deal with all the Anthony's. Think about it. They all started out saying one thing, and have gone on to change their stories and seemingly obstruct finding the truth. Maybe LE is just letting them continue to run their mouths unquestioned so they all eventually hang themselves????

Thank you for the dog lady video link. I have been wanting to watch that.

LA sure put up a good fight with that sign, didnt he?

Hammer dejavu when he dumped the water into the gutter and started waving that stainless steel bowl in the woman's face.

Then the finale where he STOLE that poor dog's bowl!

"Send in the Clowns.....Dont bother, they're here"

~Judy Collins~

:clap: :clap: haa perfect! :clap: :clap:

And that sweet doggie just sat there looking at la while he did that.
My fella would have been sweet too......UNTIL la made a move towards me and my sign, mr.la would have had a tick tocked pupper to deal with.:)

Thanks for the link to the video. I hadn't seen the entire video before, only a portion of it. This is much worse.

I agree, the woman appeared baffled at Lee's comments and how he swore he "never said that".

I know the family is frustrated that no one believes their lies, but wouldn't people be more willing to believe them if they weren't as closed mouth as they are now? Something changed for Lee and the rest of the family after Cindy's calls to 911, and between Casey and Lee's first telephone conversation and their second one. It's obvious he now knows more than he initially did.

While I wouldn't say Lee was involved in Caylee's death, I think he knows far more now, after the fact, as do George and Cindy.

The whole problem with this case is that Casey didn't notify anyone of Caylee's absence, kidnapping, death, whatever. Cindy had to do it a month after the child went missing. There are so many lies coming out of their mouths it's obvious they know far more than what they are saying. I watched that video of Cindy talking, talking, talking, and George just sitting there. "Interview of Grandparents" listed near the bottom of the video links. http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html

Cindy's story of the bamboo grass and the sheds is lengthy and contrived. She says so much without saying anything. Why doesn't anyone else know where the keys to the sheds are kept? Most of what she is saying is covering for Casey. I think her chatter and George's silence is quite telling. I also believe Lee's absence is his way of staying clear of the fray, protecting himself from saying too much. The video of Lee with the woman and the dog shows he's not being sensible. After all, the woman was on public property and he has no right destroying her property or being cruel enough to dump the dog's water and dish. The people around him were trying to talk sense into him and he had none of it. He seems ready to crack.

So, if Casey isn't THE guilty party in Caylee's disappearance, who is? Cindy? I doubt it because she's the one who reported the mess. George? Lee? Whom does Casey care about most? Who does Casey love more than she loves her own child? Some boyfriend? Who does Casey fear most? That's the key.

So the family is taking the brunt of the media attention and being bombarded with questions, fighting with protesters, while Casey sits back in comfort. What's wrong with this picture? :mad:

I think casey loves her daddy the most. I think casey was verrrry jealous over the attention Caylee got from her parents. I also think, in caseys messed up mind that Caylee was the one and only "thing" she had total control over and used her as leverage. And for a while, casey loved the massive amount of attention Caylee brought to her. Once Caylee started walking and talking , she was no longer caseys cute prop to tote around.
I'm sure ca told casey her plans to get custody of Caylee and that was the beginning of the end for Caylee. :(

casey loves all this attention right now. The more media, the merrier for her.
To casey, it's all about her again. She's happy.

imo moo jmho

Just a note, I believe that Cindy claims that is her car and that she only let Casey use it. Isn't that what she claimed on the 911 call when she said Casey had stolen her car? It would be interesting to know the truth of who really used that car on a regular basis.

My understanding of this is that it was Lee's car but when he got his new car, they bought it from him and put it in their name, but the car was Casey's in every other sense. I believe that they kept it in their name for the insurance that she couldn't pay for and that the call to 911 was just another p*ss*ng contest between the two of them and something that they could hold over her head to get what they want. I believe that there was a lot of this going on.

This, by no means, is a statement that should make people think I have any sympathy for....well, any of them at this point. I go back and forth between how I feel about the As in general, but I think that the GPs did lots of things like this and honestly, I think that it was necessary because of the way KC acts, and I don't blame them. But I do believe it was Cindy's legally, but KC's for the most part.

About Lee lying ....a bit OT but still....

1. I find it very interesting that Lee did not want to take a lying detection test and my guess is that he was afraid the police would ask him ''DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE''?
No I do not think he had anything to do with committing a crime or covering a crime. I think his sister told him some things. I don't even think she even flat out confessed to him but I do think she related to him a bit more of info that made it clear to him what happened and what they are dealing with.

Snipped for space....

I think that Lee THINKS he knows what happened and that is why his tune changed, but I really don't believe that she even told him the truth. Maybe just enough to make him understand, but I really think that these people are so desperate to believe that KC told them all a story about how the family was in danger and made a bunch of crap up about something that she did that caused it that was really bad, but not as bad as killing her daughter. I don't believe she told ANYONE the truth. I am beginning to wonder if even she knows what really happened at this point.

Wonder what kind of business it is. Maybe the reason KC was telling Lee to find her blackjack was because it was issued by his company and she left it on her desk there. Deliberately led LE to Universal Studios to keep them away from the real "Universal".

The business website states: "Specializing in website PPC, PPL, PPA"

I was very surprised to hear that there is no legal obligation to report to le any information that KC might have shared. Isn't there a law against withholding information?Nancy stated this on her show and the attorneys agreed.

Yes, misprision of a felony. Used far too infrequently in my opinion

I have had a question in my mind about LA since the night of the 911 call. IIRC George called Lee to go to the house as CA was upset. Where the heck was George that night??? Since he was not employed until sometime around the bail hearing. Maybe Caylee was moved that night??

Anyway..Lee's emplyment: I posted this on General Discussion Thread #66 Post #404....on 8/8/2008

wondering...If there is any connection with Anthony family employment connections and Skyview Exotic Car Rentals. Just trying to follow the $$$..trail.

I was lurking in the Peter Benevides: Bogus Dummy Corporation thread, owner of Skyview Exotic Car Rentals who posted the reward $$. As I was cruising the comments I had a thought. Maybe there are some connections with Benevides and the ANthony family.

It appears that Casey was involved with DBC either as a promoter or as a "girlfriend" of a promoter.

Lee is employed at Gameday Management: http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/AboutUs.asp

George Anthony is employed in the security field..maybe for Gameday or DBC??

Maybe somebody more expereinced than I can research this....something sleezy about Peter Nenevides (plz see the Peter Benevides forum) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68427

I feel there may be a connection and may lead to the discovery of who, if not Casey, has been involved in Caylee's disappearance

IMO...All the Anthony's have known what happened to Caylee since June 15th!!

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k2q3rxk2s/universal-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...

I started looking into this last night and pretty much came up empty. I am going to do some further work on it today.

Where did this information come from, that Lee worked or had dealings with Universal Ventures? Does he have another job or is this it fulltime?

I would like to know more about Mallory. She has only been mentioned once to my knowledge, by Casey, in an early jailhouse tape (she knows LA's at the house because Mallory's car is out front). Is Mallory Lee's girlfriend? Interesting that we haven't heard anything from her regarding this whole fiasco. Where is she now?
DA

I would like to know more about Mallory. She has only been mentioned once to my knowledge, by Casey, in an early jailhouse tape (she knows LA's at the house because Mallory's car is out front). Is Mallory Lee's girlfriend? Interesting that we haven't heard anything from her regarding this whole fiasco. Where is she now?
DA

If she is or was Lee's girlfriend, I hope she ran. Ran far away.

After watching Nancy Grace tonight, and hearing the old bodyguard speak about how Lee lied to him, and how Leonard Padilla (whom I personally thinks loves getting all this attention and keeps making up his own theories to stay in the public eye) claimed that Lee convinced the Anthony's not to take a lie detector test? What does he know?? Has anyone else caught any discrepancies in anything that he has said, not that he has said much anyway!
No attorney in the world would ask their client to take a lie detector. They are NOT admissable in Court. They mean nothing! .xxxxxxxxooooo mama :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Ok, I think that Lee Anthony works for a company that sets up for sporting events. Im tired, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

IIRC LA works/worked for Gameday Management/Click and Park LLC
he was a Senior Project Manager and worked for them since Dec 06.

they arrange parking arrangements for large sporting events and for the 08 season were handling parking for the Chicago Bears.

In one myspace post from KC to LA she said something about is Chicago really all that windy? I assume he had been there for an event.

When this whole thing first started, I had some respect for LA, because it seemed like he was trying work more for the side of LE, trying to be honest, and get to the bottom of what happened. Fighting for Caylee at the time.

But my attitude has changed towards him, especially after that video with him and the protester with the dog.

His actions towards her and the dog showed no sympathy or understanding at all. And his outward emotional demeanor was strange. Someone else on here mentioned its like the guy who's smiling at you, but is going to punch you in the face and you don't know it.

They way he just took the sign, walked down the street with it, and began to try to break it and throw it away.

I laughed and thought it was completely ironic when the sign would not break in half, as he wanted it to. And then he wipes his hands together as if he's rid of it. Then I laughed again when some kindly man retrieves the sign and returns it to the lady.

Also LA proceeded to dump the dog's water, which was so ignorant, and unncessary.

Does anyone in this family have a heart? Or actually care about where Caylee is right now? They are more concerned with the protesters and how KC and their family is being treated by LE and the media?

Done Ranting!

I lied. One more rant. The fact that LA and his family do not want to take a polygraph test speaks volumes.

You're doing what I catch myself doing: You are ascribing normal behavior to somebody who is not capable of it. :( She just can't help it - it is like a personality defect, it is not a habit. I had a boyfriend like this, who is now gone (praise be, LOL). For me, I might tell a lie, but it is a last resort. For some people, a lie is grouped right in there with the other reasonable alternatives and if it is the easiest thing, it's right on top as first choice. It is not something she does on purpose, it is just part of her makeup.

My opinion, of course.

After I read the name of LA's company it just kept haunting me that even after LE confronted KC about her lies regarding working at Universal, she still insisted she worked at Universal and the blackjack was left on her desk. Later in a conversation with LA she was insisting that he look for the blackjack. Somehow it just clicked that she could be referring to a completely different Universal, and who better than LA to cover for her (and her for him). Maybe CA and GA are taking the actions they are because they don't want to lose their grandchild and both children all at the same time. JMO

DA

She is Lee's g/f, and probably an innocent bystander in all of this. IIRC, she works at a restaurant.

If Lee has told her anything, she'll be called to testify. Hopefully, she will be called before the Grand Jury, that way heresay will be allowed.

I think LA's advice to not take lie detector tests was good advice. Let's say CA has nervous doubts about her daughters innocence. If the question was "Do you believe your daughter is capable of harming Caylee?", there is no good way for CA to answer it. If she says No, it would be a lie, because at this point CA must have deep-seated doubts about Casey's innocence. If she says "Yes", then she's admitting it's a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy