Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB described BL in purple shorts and white kittens tshirt. The warrant said purple shorts and tshirt with cartoon or Disney characters. Sorry I can't remember the exact description. Maybe someone has a link to the warrant. I'm assuming LE took them because they were close to what DB described.

The kidnapped and missing posters says Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts,and a purple shirt with white kittens....not that the shirt was white.

Stark has found a pic of a purple short and tee set with a white kitten from Aristocats....but I'm not finding any Disney tee's with white kittens- plural.
So you may be right about the clothing just being close to what DB described.

It's weird that they (LE/atty's/family/media) don't show a replica of what Lisa was wearing when she went missing. Over here they do it all the time because it really helps to jog peoples memories.

All we know by reading this carp is that poor baby spent most of her time in her crib that day. We were told she was sick and fussy....okiedokiethen.

So they had a sit down family meal at 5:30....where was Jeremy? Let's see JI is going to work a double + but he doesn't get dinner. Getting a ride to the store for a box of wine during his two hours off is priority? The neighbor also leaves to go and buy her own booze. Somebody pinch me...because I am not buying this scenario. Why all this booze on a Monday night when your hubby has to work a double and you are responsible for three children? Why wouldn't JI check on these people? What is his story? I don't think drinking that night was DB's first rodeo. It seems that Jeremy is ok with it or is he?

What is the extent of both of their drinking? Maybe he partakes the same as she...and it doesn't bother him. He had no compulsion to call and check on them?
Sick baby kept in her crib most of the day sounds like neglect imo. Was the baby coddled, held, rocked?

Any reports that JI saw Lisa before he went to work that day?:banghead:
bbm

winterrose,
I think the kidnapping story is odd and frankly sounds even more ridiculous now that I've read it. I haven't heard reports about kidnappers who enter a well lighted house. They don't turn all the lights on and leave the house with a baby no less and with the light still on. Sounds silly moo.

BBM Odd indeed, unless the person knew JI wasn't home, was a welcome guest in the house, a friend of DB's or "so called friend" I should add.
Sometimes life is stranger than fiction and I could easily see SB entering the home and having no fear if she were caught, not saying she did or didn't. I could also easily see JB doing the same, and if that were the case, it reminds me of the guy who killed his wife's co-worker (both wife and co-worker were lawyers) because he thought the friend was encouraging his wife to leave him.

BBM Odd indeed, unless the person knew JI wasn't home, was a welcome guest in the house, a friend of DB's or "so called friend" I should add.
Sometimes life is stranger than fiction and I could easily see SB entering the home and having no fear if she were caught, not saying she did or didn't. I could also easily see JB doing the same, and if that were the case, it reminds me of the guy who killed his wife's co-worker (both wife and co-worker were lawyers) because he thought the friend was encouraging his wife to leave him.

It sure it Dewey. You got me on this one. ;)

bbm

But yet JI told dispatch the window screen was busted,it was a bedroom window,so why try to be sneaky thru a window,but then turn on all the lights?Seems the person would go straight thru the door,since they were lighting up the house,going thru to kitchen to get the phones,then into the baby's room. Why try to go thru a window,if you're going to let everyone know you're there,anyway?

What are my thoughts now......

Warning in advance for the SODDI folks, because I am not having a good day.

SIX weeks this baby has been missing. FIVE weeks and 5 days the parents have been stalling this baby being found. Her body being found.

The parents have dug deeply into their trench and are biding their time and a year from now, this case cold as ice, and the parents having avoided prosecution, we'll sometimes still wonder "whatever did happen to that little baby Lisa".

I cannot take it any more, honestly. This %&^%^& world.

May Karma always rule.

Kavya

SIX weeks this baby has been missing. FIVE weeks and 5 days the parents have been stalling this baby being found. Her body being found.

The parents have dug deeply into their trench and are biding their time and a year from now, this case cold as ice, and the parents having avoided prosecution, we'll sometimes still wonder "whatever did happen to that little baby Lisa".

May Karma always rule.

Kavya

I logged in to see what was up! As I was doing so I had the same feeling. This I feel will be a cold case, I hope I'm wrong. As long as there is no more evidence then what we have seen, (LE) has they will walk.

Sick baby kept in her crib most of the day sounds like neglect imo. Was the baby coddled, held, rocked?

bbm

BBM

According to who you believe, JI watched all the kids when DB went to the store.

But yet JI told dispatch the window screen was busted,it was a bedroom window,so why try to be sneaky thru a window,but then turn on all the lights?Seems the person would go straight thru the door,since they were lighting up the house,going thru to kitchen to get the phones,then into the baby's room. Why try to go thru a window,if you're going to let everyone know you're there,anyway?

It was NOT a bedroom window that he reported busted. It was the window to a front room which served as the computer room.

First time posting but have been trying to keep up reading the forums. I have always thought that DB was involved somehow. Not sure how exactly accident or rage. And as it gets further away from this little girl going missing that feeling just keeps getting stronger. When I saw interviews with the parents I couldn't help but get the feeling that DB wears the pants in the family. At one moment it seemed that DB looked at JI with a do not blow this when he said something. To me I was not seeing grieving parents I was seeing cover up and lie on their faces. I think one to many coincidences happened that night. I keep thinking of Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

It was NOT a bedroom window that he reported busted. It was the window to a front room which served as the computer room.

Dispatch called it out as a busted screen on a bedroom window. I know it was the computer room,probably a bedroom serving as a computer room,just called out as a bedroom window.

Was the People magazine article signed off by SB? That would matter if we were discussing what she has said correct? If you want to quote SB's statements then feel free. Just provide a link please.

I am not quoting SB's statements. Merely quoting the time she last saw the baby, according to the People Magazine article. I am assuming that People verified that timing and that sighting before they published it in the article.

SB has been spending a lot of time with the Irwin's. So I am assuming she is not accusing them of lying about that sighting in the article.

I've been on the fence, off the fence, on and off regarding did DB do something.

I recall how fast CA was arrested. I think if LE had anything solid, that DB would already be arrested. Just because we think the Bradwin family are laying low, doesn't mean they aren't doing their own investigation. We only have media to go by.

I hate to accuse anyone, but honestly at this point, I think we have all been over thinking the entire situation.

Sometimes the most simple answer seem that it could not be possible, but in this case, maybe the ACTUAL simple answer could be...it was Jersey. He's been in jail all this time so of course he can't do anything that will lead to him now.

Maybe if he wasn't in jail, this case would have been solved long ago b/c maybe he would have talked. Or maybe he could have been followed just to watch his moves. I really hate to think it could be so simple with all of our long hours and work, not to mention LE and FBI, but maybe the simple answer is the real answer. JMO MOO.

bbm

I don't believe they even used that crib. The mattress appears to be in the high position .Once a baby starts sitting up and pulling up,it has to be lowered.That would have been at least 2-3 months minimum before Lisa disappeared.

May Karma always rule.

Kavya

Amen and Amen. I've had to step back some, especially after her one-year mark passed. The offender has a heart of ice.

The kidnapped and missing posters says Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts,and a purple shirt with white kittens....not that the shirt was white.

Stark has found a pic of a purple short and tee set with a white kitten from Aristocats....but I'm not finding any Disney tee's with white kittens- plural.
So you may be right about the clothing just being close to what DB described.

It's weird that they (LE/atty's/family/media) don't show a replica of what Lisa was wearing when she went missing. Over here they do it all the time because it really helps to jog peoples memories.

I believe it was done in Kyron Horman's case.I recall the shoes.

May Karma always rule.

Kavya

I agree with you completely. Maybe the older boy will be able to talk publicly when he's a young adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member