Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys?

ADWTHWPCU - Accidental death within the house with parents covering up

That's what I either dreamed about or woke up thinking this morning. This was a completely involuntary conclusion, and at the moment, it was as clear as day. In this scenario, Jeremy is the one driving the cover-up. And the accident resulted, hypothetically, from too many people in a bed with a tipsy (but not blacked out drunk) mom.

That explains their lack of urgency to find Lisa, since they know she is gone. And it explains their lack of participation with LE to find an intruder.

Why would they cover it up? One of them thinks it's the best thing to do to protect someone in the family. If this scenario is true, they are just causing more damage by holding back on the truth.

I will probably change my thoughts within an hour or two, but that's what I woke up to this morning. And in a way, I hope it's true, because that means there is no evil involved, just stupidity.

DB killed Lisa in a drunken rage. Dad knows everything but for some reason is choosing DB over his daughter. In the first interview of those pair together, I can see the scornful look JI shoots DB while she stands there blubbering. What man wouldn't be putting his arm around a wife in that situation unless he felt distant from, and angry at, her, for something she'd done? LE is putting the pieces together, and I see an arrest soon, but will JI be charged too, and anyone else?

Actually, I have to agree with this. I remember vividly watching the first video, and seeing how cold/distant and scared JI looked. He also did shoot DB some strange looks.

I always felt he looked scared to death, at one point, he swallowed hard, and swallowed a few times after that. At first, it looks like he's trying not to break down, but then it also looks like fear. Hard to tell for sure.

I just commented above on Boodles post, that it might be the boys they're protecting ... but the way JI looked and acts in the interview, I'm just not sure.

My thoughts...

Something bad happened to little Lisa. What exactly, when, and by whose hand, I don't know. Both parents however, are complicit in the (IMO) deliberate obfuscation that started from the very beginning, and has gotten worse. There has been a lack of urgency and cooperation on the family's part in locating Lisa, and it's worsening.

The truth of what happened and where little Lisa is today is being deliberately covered up by the very ones she should have been able to trust with her life.

ITA. And I heart Brooke for saying "obfuscation" :crazy:

If I could just see DB and JI searching the woods, or searching the streets, or SOMETHING, I'd feel more comfortable with giving them sympathy. But I've seen a lack of effort on their part. No concern that a cadaver dog hit next to their own bed? Hmmm. :waitasec:

I'm no fence sitter - I always though DB was involved. Too much time has gone by for JI not to be in it up to his chin also -- too many inconsistencies in their little interviews -- too much held back -- too little too late. That child is long gone. This couple rings more bells than quasimodo ever did.

Agreed, and :welcome:

Could JI have been seeing MW on the side? Perhaps DB found her number on JI's phone when she was supposedly transferring contact info. Maybe she wrote it down on her palm so she could call it when she had service again. Perhaps she did try to call the number didn't realize the call connected.

Maybe she flew into a rage over it and when Lisa woke up fussy, DB took her rage out on Lisa. Maybe that's why JI looks so guilty and helped cover it all up.

I'm just musing here.

Does anyone else get the impression that LE is just sitting back (by sitting back, I don't mean that they aren't investigating) and watching this family dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole with their actions and lack thereof and thinking to themselves that these people are going to make their jobs easier in the end?

I am of the opinion that soddit. I have been reading up on pedophiles and didn't realize that a young man by the age of 16 can be a pedophile and be attracted to infants. They lack normal social skills and are very insecure. They may also have been abused when young. I would like to know if DB's brother came into the house after he dropped DB from the trip to the store. I am thinking that the person who took baby Lisa would feel at ease in the home and could give an explanation why they were there if DB woke up. This person in my mind would also know that JI was working that night and DB was planning on drinking wine with the neighbor. Did this person know that DB would be tipsy and tired early in the evening?

Does anyone else get the impression that LE is just sitting back (by sitting back, I don't mean that they aren't investigating) and watching this family dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole with their actions and lack thereof and thinking to themselves that these people are going to make their jobs easier in the end?

I think LE has a lot more information than we've been privy to. Little tidbits are trickling into the media (like the MW phone call/possible Jersey link), but the pieces of the puzzle are beginning to fall into place. jmo

I still say the mother did it.
On JVM last night..a reporter stated per LE, after giving the mom a lie detector test...they didn't need to give the father one.

I really wish I knew exactly what the hell that meant.

I am of the opinion that soddit. I have been reading up on pedophiles and didn't realize that a young man by the age of 16 can be a pedophile and be attracted to infants. They lack normal social skills and are very insecure. They may also have been abused when young. I would like to know if DB's brother came into the house after he dropped DB from the trip to the store. I am thinking that the person who took baby Lisa would feel at ease in the home and could give an explanation why they were there if DB woke up. This person in my mind would also know that JI was working that night and DB was planning on drinking wine with the neighbor. Did this person know that DB would be tipsy and tired early in the evening?

Just wanted to bump my post in light of the new thread about DB's brother that was started after my post. Maybe I have ESP. HAHA

I have an unusual idea. What if JI did come home and DB was deeply asleep from being intoxicated. All was well but JI was not happy about her drinking. JI would have lots of time to set the house up to look like an intruder had been there and "frame" a kidnapping and/or DB.

Please don't chew me up and spit me out. This is my first post.

I have an unusual idea. What if JI did come home and DB was deeply asleep from being intoxicated. All was well but JI was not happy about her drinking. JI would have lots of time to set the house up to look like an intruder had been there and "frame" a kidnapping and/or DB.

Please don't chew me up and spit me out. This is my first post.

Welcome Mom to 4. We don't do that here. We love new posters.

I think they're (LE) holding Jersey until they get enough evidence to charge him. All of the leaks coming out so far sure do point in his direction. OR he is talking to LE and implicates someone else (someone who bought the child) and the LE is saying Jersey has been cleared in the investigation to throw the other party off until they can locate baby Lisa.

I am leaning this way too. Two days ago about an hour south of here a 19 year old guy was babysitting for a couple and raped their 10 month old daughter. Then he ran to the neighbor's for help!!! The baby will survive, but spent many, many hours in surgery. I just can't wrap my mind around this no matter how hard I try. This may have happened in the baby Lisa case when someone saw an opportunity. Another thought was she could have been kidnapped by someone in a local cult as a human sacrifice. Sad, but it does happen....those are the lines my husband is thinking (retired LE).

MOO

However, the one thing that doesn't fit with any of my theories is the phone call.

I think they're (LE) holding Jersey until they get enough evidence to charge him. All of the leaks coming out so far sure do point in his direction. OR he is talking to LE and implicates someone else (someone who bought the child) and the LE is saying Jersey has been cleared in the investigation to throw the other party off until they can locate baby Lisa.

I like this idea:rocker:

It may be just wishful thinking that something or someone would break in this case but I can't help thinking how much MW's seemingly compulsive need to drip drip tidbits of info reminds me of Elisa Baker and how quickly she folded after they arrested her and called her out on her lies.

Keep waiting for someone to jump out and say you've been punked. Picturing gleeful psych students running with a scenario and seeing how far they can take it.

How many of us will be left with out mouths hanging open when this case is finally solved, assuming it IS solved?

Do you think it is possible that somebody totally out of left field could have done this? Is it possible that DB in her drunken stupor does NOT know what happened? If it possible that everything was just like JI said it was when he came in that night?

Stories have changed so much and so frequently, so many things have been added, taken away, etc that I'm almost totally confused now. I have no idea what could actually have happened to this child.

I'm still on the fence about who did what, and I'm also on the fence as to whether Lisa is really still with us or not. I'm almost leaning to the side that she is.

I still have an odd feeling about the neighbor who didn't want to be seen on TV. I'm sure all these people have been checked out, but still...........

Do you think you will be surprised at the outcome of this case?

I'm thinking there was partying going on. The calls were made. Party favors/kitten procured. All the while the older kids are watching a movie. Baby Lisa is sitting in a car chair/carrier thing, forgotten about. Maybe she had meds or super congested (? still speculatin'). I wonder if DB did just pass out from over consumption and JI came home ( I still think he was home earlier,maybe never to wrk later than thought) to Lisa still in her chair??

I think she was put on the bed in chair thing. Then set on floor or a blanket she might have had on her, set on floor where dog hit. She was then wrapped up and taken out.

I don't know if the couple's sighting was a dazed and dumbfounded JI walking w/ Lisa or if I should discount that sighting as just Jersey??

IMO on this theory. JI and DB both called friends to help. I think the brother was there. JI's friend helped by alibing him to be working. DB's friend to say "i dunno who answered my phone" imo

I think Jersey's the scapegoat. He fits so perfectly, especially for a scorned girlfriend.(??still speculatin') I also think the dumpster fire was done to get rid of some evidence and to frame Jersey.

I will also say I think Lisa was buried close at first, and now moved so far away no one will think to look.imo

After all that I've realized I changed from both to mom did it. By neglect. Dad helped after cause he bought whatever story DB told hm. IMO.

The way this story is going though, this whole post can be completely off the mark. Nothing surprises me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member