Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, didn't DB say there were kittens on the shirt? A warrant tends to list things in as broad spectrum...so as not to have something come back later and bite them. These were the clothes they found and they believe are close to, if not exactly, as she described. Since DB isn't being interviewed, it will make it difficult to have a match...

....Betting this is just ONE of the things they want to discuss with her.

Thank you Winterose for listing what they took:

1. a multicolored comforter,
2. purple shorts,
3. Disney character shirt,
4 glow worm toy,
5 Cars-themed blanket
6 rolls of tape
7. a tape dispense

With the exception of the tape, I would say they took everything DB listed that was in the crib the last time DB saw her. If a stranger touched any of those things, there will be DNA available.

Appears they were interested in the tape also.

So far, it appears that everything Lisa uses and worn may not have left the house...according to what we know so far.

Most would have to admit, this is pretty darn strange. If an intruder, he/she wasn't worried about the child's comfort level...this is discerning. Most would conclude, she was taken and disposed of ASAP. A kidnapper who takes the baby to keep/care for doesn't operate like this.

The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry."The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.

The affidavit lists items that investigators took from the house, including a multicolored comforter, purple shorts, a Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a Cars-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

Bradley has previously told investigators that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple t-shirt when she last saw her on the night of Oct. 3, the night Lisa vanished.

The key word in this article is "including" .That's not everything that was listed,IMO.
I wish KS had a sunshine law.

Yes,there are Disney kittens in the Aristocats.

Looking at PIC of your doggie..

God bless your son and his terrific and wonderful companion. I bet you are very proud of them both. I love doggies. :great:

Rolls of tape, dispenser. I wonder where these were located when LE took them.

Exactly and what makes one conclude they weren't the same thing? When Le asks for description, they ask for size, make, material and when purchased. Dollars to donuts it is exactly what she described.

They didn't take it because it was close, they took it because it was a good match, just as she described.

For the SODDI and Jersey being the dude...one could make a case for the undressed baby and LE finding the clothing she was wearing in the home.

I wouldn't describe white kittens as cartoon characters. I also would think it important for LE to give accurate descriptions on a warrant. The clothes for a child that age are all purchased around the same time because they grow so fast. They often have more than one pair of shorts in the same color, especially girls. LE knows DB said white kittens tshirt so if they had found a white kittens tshirt they would have described it that way.

BBM. Has SB made any public statements as to what she had seen or heard that night?

NO, she has not. I suppose that is a good thing. But we do know that she still spends a lot of time with the parents so she must not feel they are guilty. [ or she is involved as well.]

The only thing she has 'leaked' is that on the People timeline she said she last saw the baby at 4:30 when she checked on her while mom was buying her box-o-wine. [And then they say the 4 yr old saw her at 6:30, but I will discount that as unreliable for now. ]

But the neighbor also said she ate dinner with the family at 5:30. So I have to wonder where baby Lisa was at that time if she was not put to bed until 6:40. Wasn't she at dinner? Was she already in bed? Why would mom say she was put to bed at 6;40 if she was also in bed at 4:30 and 5:30? That whole thing really bothers me. I cannot understand why an 11 month old would be left alone in her room while a 4 yr old neighbor girl was playing in the house. Mom says she just had a slight cold, that's all. So why would she be left all alone in her room all of that time?

NO, she has not. I suppose that is a good thing. But we do know that she still spends a lot of time with the parents so she must not feel they are guilty. [ or she is involved as well.]

The only thing she has 'leaked' is that on the People timeline she said she last saw the baby at 4:30 when she checked on her while mom was buying her box-o-wine. [And then they say the 4 yr old saw her at 6:30, but I will discount that as unreliable for now. ]

But the neighbor also said she ate dinner with the family at 5:30. So I have to wonder where baby Lisa was at that time if she was not put to bed until 6:40. Wasn't she at dinner? Was she already in bed? Why would mom say she was put to bed at 6;40 if she was also in bed at 4:30 and 5:30? That whole thing really bothers me. I cannot understand why an 11 month old would be left alone in her room while a 4 yr old neighbor girl was playing in the house. Mom says she just had a slight cold, that's all. So why would she be left all alone in her room all of that time?

Wait a minute. If the neighbor has not made a statement to these "facts" are these "leaks" actually rumors?

The key word in this article is "including" .That's not everything that was listed,IMO.
I wish KS had a sunshine law.

Both Kansas and Missouri have sunshine laws, but neither are robust like Florida's. This case happened in Missouri. Other than the landfill searches in Johnson County, Kan., it wouldn't matter about Kansas' open-records law.

Wait a minute. If the neighbor has not made a statement to these "facts" are these "leaks" actually rumors?

Is the timeline in People magazine made up of rumors if it was signed off on by the parents? I would see it as more than rumor. imoo

All we know by reading this carp is that poor baby spent most of her time in her crib that day. We were told she was sick and fussy....okiedokiethen.

So they had a sit down family meal at 5:30....where was Jeremy? Let's see JI is going to work a double + but he doesn't get dinner. Getting a ride to the store for a box of wine during his two hours off is priority? The neighbor also leaves to go and buy her own booze. Somebody pinch me...because I am not buying this scenario. Why all this booze on a Monday night when your hubby has to work a double and you are responsible for three children? Why wouldn't JI check on these people? What is his story? I don't think drinking that night was DB's first rodeo. It seems that Jeremy is ok with it or is he?

What is the extent of both of their drinking? Maybe he partakes the same as she...and it doesn't bother him. He had no compulsion to call and check on them?

Is the timeline in People magazine made up of rumors if it was signed off on by the parents? I would see it as more than rumor. imoo

Was the People magazine article signed off by SB? That would matter if we were discussing what she has said correct? If you want to quote SB's statements then feel free. Just provide a link please.

Did LE release a timeline or are we putting one together based on these parents' word?

I just believe if someone is kidnapping a baby and not hiding carrying her around,which would be easy to do,would have been sloppy enough to leave evidence showing it was a kidnapping.Plus,being stupid enough to turn on all the lights and carry a baby out of the house with neighbors so close.A dumpster being set on fire would have attracted attention with a bunch of firetrucks,only awakening everyone around to see a person with a baby being carried around that late.It just seems the dumpster fire,lights on and maybe even one sighting is decoy,for whatever purpose.

winterrose,
I think the kidnapping story is odd and frankly sounds even more ridiculous now that I've read it. I haven't heard reports about kidnappers who enter a well lighted house. They don't turn all the lights on and leave the house with a baby no less and with the light still on. Sounds silly moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy