What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since KC didn't have access to Amy's checks until sometime in July and Caylee was probably placed where ever she is by the end of June I doubt that the receipts have anything to do with that.

Longtime lurker...

If Casey did not buy anything for Caylee, that is very telling to me.... I do not know one mother that can go into Target and not buy something for their child. Especially if the child is not with them and the mother is buying something for themselves.

On the other hand if Caysey did buy something for Caylee, could just be a coverup.

Longtime lurker...

If Casey did not buy anything for Caylee, that is very telling to me.... I do not know one mother that can go into Target and not buy something for their child. Especially if the child is not with them and the mother is buying something for themselves.

On the other hand if Caysey did buy something for Caylee, could just be a coverup.

Some are talking like they know what is on these receipts... where can I find that? Just so curious. :)

To my knowledge what was purchased has not been disclosed and most likely will not be until this goes to trial. JMO.

it has not been disclosed, and most companies are able to pull transactions and view purchases, i dont believe that was ever considered a problem. its just that what she bought isnt released to the public

it has not been disclosed, and most companies are able to pull transactions and view purchases, i dont believe that was ever considered a problem. its just that what she bought isnt released to the public

No as my post above LE has the documents from Target.it's not a problem.

my guess is ON at least one of the receipts there is some type of cleaning fluid, stain removed, and scrub brushes that were purchased. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and some BLEACH too

i bet she doesnt even know what a washing machine looks like
:D:laugh:

The check she used at Winn Dixie should be obvious, she paid for groceries, part of the meals that she cooked at TonE's place. You know, when she was hinting, playing housewife, cleaning and cooking for him.

my guess is ON at least one of the receipts there is some type of cleaning fluid, stain removed, and scrub brushes that were purchased. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and some BLEACH too

i bet she doesnt even know what a washing machine looks like
:D:laugh:

I can bet on what WASN'T on the receipts...diapers, apple juice, baby wipes...hm.

Longtime lurker...

I go to Target once or twice a week and rarely buy anything for my kiddos. But then again, I have been known to deprive them of many a "good" thing...sugar, tv, toys w/ batteries.:rolleyes: I'm Anal-retrentive:bang:

that took major cajones. wonder if she took cash out. I am tempted to call Target and find out their policy on cash back with a check.

ITA~

Wonder what lie she was going to tell Amy about robbing her blind?!

:liar::liar:

OK... Normal things a 22 year old would purchase at Target, let's see... Hair color, makeup, new clothes, breath mints, tampons, stuff from the dollar spot, new purse, batteries, paper towels, condoms, sunglasses, I'm trying to think. Was it just frivolous everyday items such as those or something that would be more telling as far as her state of mind at that point?

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

(And remember, I don't remember which interview, but someone else here will, LH said that the cell phone records only went up until July 8, 2008, because her phone was cut off for non-payment in the amount of $574.)

All these checks were on AH's BOA (Bank of America) account, and OCSO LE were given the checks, the cashier's tape, the receipt for items purchased, video tape and photos.

Checks 143 and 144 had CaseyA's name and signature on them and a Florida DL was captured on the back of the checks, which belongs to CaseyA. Along with the checks, receipts, video tape and photos, sworn statements by the cashiers who conducted these transactions were also attached to the report.

Check 146 was made out to Casey Anthony and was cashed at the BOA.

:::shakes head is disbelief::: She is a piece of work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Be good to one another,

Sundance

Good friend! She wrote herself a check for cash before she went to pick up her "best friend/new roomate" at the airport!

ITA~

Wonder what lie she was going to tell Amy about robbing her blind?!

:liar::liar:
At that time she knew she was beyond the point of no return. She didn't care what Amy thought, she knew it was just a matter of time until her mom busted her on where Caylee was. She was just going to live it up until she had to face the music! And after the tish hit the fan just lie lie lie in the hope that she could get away with it. She's always gotten away with it in the past. I think she's honestly surprised that everyone is making such a big deal out of this. That's how out of touch with reality she is.

I go to Target once or twice a week and rarely buy anything for my kiddos. But then again, I have been known to deprive them of many a "good" thing...sugar, tv, toys w/ batteries.:rolleyes: I'm Anal-retrentive:bang:

Since Caylee was not potty trained she would have to buy diapers or pull ups if Caylee was alive. I bet that "trail" will not be pretty after the 17th of June.

Maybe one of those pay-as-you-go cell phones? A throw-away, not traceable.

I thought about that, but discounted it because they do not have interchangable sims cards. I am also not sure they even have those "blackjack" phones. I think those are only available through AT&T.

I have a Blackberry which can be used with a number of carriers, but I think the Blackjack is an AT&T/Cingular exclusive product.

I can bet on what WASN'T on the receipts...diapers, apple juice, baby wipes...hm.

I thought about that first thing when they said Target and other stores. If there were no pull ups or diapers, since Caylee was not potty trained, Casey told the story about when Caylee was "disposed of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico