What did we learn today 7-04-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-04-2011 - Multiple Choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned the mute button made me feel so much better when HLN brought LKB came on. She found fault constantly with the PT but never the DT, even when they were punished.
She just remarked the public hates ICA......I raise my hand high, I don't like someone who takes the life of a defenseless child. We don't need people like IC
A living among us. Moo

I learned the mute button made me feel so much better when HLN brought LKB came on. She found fault constantly with the PT but never the DT, even when they were punished.
She just remarked the public hates ICA......I raise my hand high, I don't like someone who takes the life of a defenseless child. We don't need people like IC
A living among us. Moo

LOL - she's just figuring that out! My goodness, people are flying in from all over the world to support Caylee Marie. That's gotta count for something! It amazes me the small bubble these defense folks live in.

:crazy:

Mel

I learned that Linda can light a candle, defend the Constitution, and remove any reasonable doubt without bringing an elephant into the story or requiring that the jury wonder, "What would Linda do?
Or making it 'sexy' - that still bugs me....

"Whose life was better without Caylee?"

IMO Casey and only Casey

That ICA is the "most well documented liar ever seen in a courtroom." LDB

I learned that listening to KC's taped "first" call after getting arrested on a "fn whim" was way creepier three years later than it was when I first heard it, especially knowing now what we didn't know then - that Caylee was in the pet cemetery being torn apart by animals while KC was asking for Tony's number and complaining that her call home was a "waste - a huge waste."

It struck me as I listened to it this morning that, yeah, three years later Casey sounded waaayyy more evil.
sick0020.gif

I learned that JVM is very petite- I thought of her as a tall person for some reason..

Forgive my ignorance, but what is an emu as it relates to these threads? TIA.

The emu first made an appearance here at Websleuths when I found an article about 1 out of 3 women say their dog listens better to them than their husband. So with all the women on the board here I thought a lot of people would get a charge out of it. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104065&highlight=listens+husband

So I decided to make a poll for the thread and added things like brother, sister, father, mother etc.. I also decided to add one totally absurd choice and for some reason came up with "Soft feathered Brown Australian Emu". Well, Drip~Drop voted for it and I thought it was really funny that it had gotten a vote. Since then I've put an emu in every non-serious poll that I've made and it seems to have taken on a life of it's own here.

BTW, Drippy is the Emu Queen for being the first to vote emu.

emuqueen.jpg

All of the above!

(Steely has some thang for Emus, eh?)

2861804-1.jpg

I learned that I want to be LDB when I grow up. I also learned that my husband can read lips. Who knew. But then again we were married 20 years before I learned that he could juggle.

BBM

Could he tell what KC was saying during LDB's rebuttal?

Also, I wanna be LDB's husband!

And bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan....

And she's never let me forget I'm a man.

I also learned that true evil can come in a very pretty ordinary package. A true monster can lurk among us and no one sees. I also learned that GA thought something was fishy for awhile but was told to back off. I learned that we care about Caylee more than her mom did. Caylee was a darling innocent child who should still be with us. This whole case just sucks!!!!!

And it just wouldn't be WS's without Steely Dan and the EMU :)

Dang - love that EMU...sure makes thinks a bit lighter around here!!

Mel

I learned that Chaney Mason gets really grumpy when JVM approaches him. He also likes to sit at the bar and face the public while eating lunch (because he wants his preevacy you know).

I also learned that Jose Baez (per JVM) got down on bended knee to speak to his client while she gently stroked his face.

ACK!

Mel

Oh my goodness! Are you kidding?? Link please! :sick:

I learned that lots of people and a couple great attorneys care about one little girl even when her own mother and grandmother would rather just move on.

It's on HLN TV (I can't find the link yet, but if true, video will be shown soon). Per JVM: It's reported that after the closing arguments, while the jury was out Baez got on bended knee in front of Casey and she slowly, softly stroked his cheek!

It's on HLN TV (I can't find the link yet, but if true, video will be shown soon). Per JVM: It's reported that after the closing arguments, while the jury was out Baez got on bended knee in front of Casey and she slowly, softly stroked his cheek!

BBM

Did he pull a ring from his pocket?

ohhh...I did find a link. I'd still like to see the video though:

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...er-moment-between-casey-anthony-and-jose-baez

I saw something very amazing... the cameras did not catch it, the jury was not in there... It was between the time when the jurors were taking a ten minute break... after closing arguments. And I saw something tender, very, very tender,” said HLN contributor Jean Casarez during an appearance on 'In Session.'

Read more at link above.

Thanks,

Mel

The defense theory is that George had a nefarious plan to implicate his daughter in something for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove