What do we know about KW?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDW is a masseur according to his MySpace page - guess where he lives? Grandee Dr. Check it out for proximity to Hopespring Dr.:waitasec:

As for the "bomb" found - that are during the 1940's and 50's was used for range bombing before it was developed as residential housing - that would explain a lot of ordnance left laying aroung. In fact, there was a chemical weapons depot used by the USA mot too far from that area also.

Wow, just looking up KW on Whitepages and sorting by age group, the first KW that came up was a KDW age range 18-24 with a sister (or other household member) named Samantha. I'm not kidding. And he's a KDW too.
http://www.whitepages.com/log_featu...0071372694022922364&form_mode=&sort=age_range
I don't think it's Orlando area though, I don't know where Miami Gardens is, anyone?

You guys are amazing! And I do think that the composite sketch looks a lot like this guy. I find it strange that this KW has a sister name Samantha! I wonder what the connection is between him and KC?

Please post when you find it. Thanks!

I was trying to post links to the old threads re DW (Derrick "Casanova" W) and Sawgrass last night but WS kept freezing up for me and I couldn't do it. That DW, Derrick "Casanova" W, was/is the owner of "Society Entertainment" (with his brother if I remember correctly), a group involved with promotions at clubs for HipHop bands in Orlando. I've never been sure if/what any connection to DBC Entertainment (as in Fusian) might be since they both seem to promote hip hop events in clubs there.
That DW (doesn't look like this guy, African American) posted on his myspace back then that his only connection to the case was that he had previously lived at Sawgrass near the apartment in question but that he had moved out before the events and knew nothing about the case.
I was also trying to view the old pictures of KC at Sawgrass, I assumed probably at DS and AD's apartment #218, but I'm not sure, the ones where the guys are drinking the absinthe. But the pics were no longer available, anybody have them, I was curious to see again who all was in those old pics. Thanks :)
(Anyway, I wonder which KDW this was who comes up on Whitepages with the sister Samantha, if it's this KW who matches the sketch and the description of the guy who was going into the woods with the shovel, or the DW of "Society Entertainment" who previously lived at Sawgrass. Either way....

Wow, so the K who matches the sketch does come up under KW full name. Who has sent this to LE? If not, someone really needs to.

Not only matching the sketch, not only hanging around in the woods near Caylee's remains site back in Aug and Oct, but also a girlfriend Rosa, possibly a household member Samantha (if he is the same KDW with the sister Samantha listed in whitepages), and a company similar to the ABC gift catalogue thing.

Wonder if he has any link to Cast Iron, Sawgrass, Society Ent, DBC Ent, or any of the other places/witnesses.

You may have fallen for a web myth which suggested that LE checked that stuff out and determined it was a bomb.

That was not a myth. There is a police report where they checked it out and a video with one of the boys who found it.

I think the next one in the list there has a household member "Torion" (was that the name of the singer KC mentioned in the texts to her friend that TL/DBC/Fusian were promoting. Wonder how many of the DWs in these phone listings might be the same guy.)
Only looking, not saying there is any connection.

As for the "bomb" found - that are during the 1940's and 50's was used for range bombing before it was developed as residential housing - that would explain a lot of ordnance left laying aroung. In fact, there was a chemical weapons depot used by the USA mot too far from that area also.

The bomb thing doesn't make sense. I can find no evidence of LE telling any reporter, nor any media outlet, that a bomb was found near Hidden Oaks Elementary School (HOES). I've Googled variations of "Orlando bomb", "Orlando school bomb" and "Orlando bomb found". There is nothing other than the many reports of the old ordnance found near a different school, and of these kids saying cops told them they found a bomb near HOES.

Why is there nothing other than what these kids said to a reporter?

Actually - this was the important part

KDW is a masseur according to his MySpace page - guess where he lives? Grandee Dr. Check it out for proximity to Hopespring Dr.:waitasec:

This KW is is the Ganguzza POI look alike; The KW that called in the tip to OCSO about Caylee while on Suburban Dr gave his address as being on Millenia Blvd - so, I think we are dealing with two different KW's.

Wow, so he does come up under KW full name. Who has sent this to LE? If not, someone really needs to.

Not only matching the sketch, not only hanging around in the woods near Caylee's remains site back in Aug and Oct, but also a girlfriend Rosa, a household member Samantha (if he is the same KDW with the sister Samantha listed in whitepages), and a company similar to the ABC gift catalogue thing.

Wonder if he has any link to Cast Iron, Sawgrass, Society Ent, DBC Ent, or any of the other places/witnesses.

LE definitely needs to hear about this. That is just too much of a coincedence, IMO. Rosa and Samantha played a role in KC's fictional story but I don't think it happened by chance. There's something going on here and I have faith in my fellow WSers.

That is not true, type in Keith W. (use his full last name) on myspace. And bingo it pulls him!

According to myspace it appears his last name is Fontaine. On this link it says Williams. http://www.spock.com/Keith-Williams-NNAVx17P

So now let me ask, we are thinking this IS the man with the shovel, correct? ALSo...could be the Blanchard Park guy, right? If that is the case, Casey hung out at Blanchard Park....perhaps they met? Perhaps he wasn't going into the woods to look for and dig up....but rather going into the woods with the shovel to finish the burying job that Casey obviously didn't do?

I'm reading some posts that do NOT seem to jive with what some of us were working on when this thread began..I'm including some links that may help to sort this all out..

KW's DOB is 7/24/78..If accurate he's 30 so there's no "Samantha".

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_14.htm

His address & phone # is included here..It may have changed since OCT? so I don't know what comes up on a White Pages search..That was done by another poster & I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/Caylee-Anthony-tips-7

Scroll towards bottom!

Also on the same link you can see LE did in fact followup in AUG & that's when they found the bag of clothes.

In this report he LIED when he said that LE did not followup on his report..

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_15.htm

I believe the original MySpace page posted here is KWs!

I know for a fact at least one poster here did notify LE re: KW (& the Sketch)

I'm reading some posts that do NOT seem to jive with what some of us were working on when this thread began..I'm including some links that may help to sort this all out..

RW's DOB is 7/24/78..If accurate he's 30 so there's no "Samantha".

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_14.htm

His address & phone # is included here..It may have changed since OCT? so I don't know what comes up on a White Pages search..That was done by another poster & I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2134065/Caylee-Anthony-tips-7

Scroll towards bottom!

Also on the same link you can see LE did in fact followup in AUG & that's when they found the bag of clothes.

In this report he LIED when he said that LE did not followup on his report..

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_15.htm

I believe the original MySpace page posted here is RWs!

I know for a fact at least one poster here did notify LE re: RW (& the Sketch)

Who is RW ? I thought it was KW as the initials of the man with the shovel near the woods? (and now we know that the myspace lookalike to Blanchard park is a KW)

According to myspace it appears his last name is Fontaine. On this link it says Williams. http://www.spock.com/Keith-Williams-NNAVx17P

So now let me ask, we are thinking this IS the man with the shovel, correct? ALSo...could be the Blanchard Park guy, right? If that is the case, Casey hung out at Blanchard Park....perhaps they met? Perhaps he wasn't going into the woods to look for and dig up....but rather going into the woods with the shovel to finish the burying job that Casey obviously didn't do?

We are thinking it's the SAME man after seeing the sketch..The photo of KW matches the one on MySpace & Spock.com & there's also "my online company www.onlinegiftswarehouse.com" on both sites.

I need to think more about your theory..Hmmmm!

Who is RW ? I thought it was KW as the initials of the man with the shovel near the woods? (and now we know that the myspace lookalike to Blanchard park is a KW)

OOPS!! I did mean KW! Sorry! I fixed my post!!

The bomb thing doesn't make sense. I can find no evidence of LE telling any reporter, nor any media outlet, that a bomb was found near Hidden Oaks Elementary School (HOES). I've Googled variations of "Orlando bomb", "Orlando school bomb" and "Orlando bomb found". There is nothing other than the many reports of the old ordnance found near a different school, and of these kids saying cops told them they found a bomb near HOES.

Why is there nothing other than what these kids said to a reporter?

We may have to dig deeper! You said in another post that you recall what they found was "sexually related"..I never heard that before so where did it come from? We know it wasn't the kids cos it's not in their interview article OR the video.

Am I stretching here? Because when I saw that myspace profile, this was the first thing that came to mind.

blanchardpark.jpg

Woah Very good

OOPS!! I did mean KW! Sorry! I fixed my post!!

Oh Thank you! I thought I was going to have to leave this thread due to so much confusion! LOL........my brain doesn't like working too much on Sunday's.

Ok...another question.........WHEN are they going to say who the Parks and Recreation guy is? That could REALLY help here. By the way....that link for KWs online gift warehouse does not work. Did it work for you folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor