What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is a big deal- he could have been camping, he could have had a pre-arranged visit for Monday, not the "day after" Kyron went missing (which would have been Saturday). Honestly, just don't see this as a big deal- probably an error in reporting, an error on part of the Dad (it's been a few weeks, he can't be expected to remember EXACT dates).

Futher, it makes sense that the boy called the Dad when he got there (on Monday) and mentioned the polygraph at that time.

I also fail to see how this is the investigation "zeroing in on TH" at an "early date". IIRC, MK had a polygraph within 24 hours of Polly's kidnapping. It makes perfect sense to me that they would try to eliminate POI's as soon as possible! :waitasec:

IMO, JMO, MOooooooooooooooooo, :)

daydreamer, could you please edit your post number 111 if you haven't already? It mentions Terri's teen son by initial throughout most but there are some areas where his name is listed in full. I am pretty sure we haven't been authorized by the mods to use minor childrens names at this point. That may well change, although I prefer never to use them myself regardless of what TOS says.

If you have laready removed it then please disregard. Not nagging, just don't want anyone getting unnecessary Time Outs for innocent errors

Yes, I noticed that, as well, and it's repeated in some posts that quoted daydreamer's post, too, so those folks should edit, as well. (Save a mod's typing/deleting muscles some strain.)

:)

NONE of this is making any sense.

But I can't say I'm surprised. Seems to be par for the course in this case.

I dont even know if we are allowed to say this..but is it possible he was really in the vicinity of the Hormans on the Friday? I am not sure what we are allowed to say even?

daydreamer, could you please edit your post number 111 if you haven't already? It mentions Terri's teen son by initial throughout most but there are some areas where his name is listed in full. I am pretty sure we haven't been authorized by the mods to use minor childrens names at this point. That may well change, although I prefer never to use them myself regardless of what TOS says.

If you have laready removed it then please disregard. Not nagging, just don't want anyone getting unnecessary Time Outs for innocent errors

sorry!!! I thought I had deleted his name and just left the initial. I will go back and check to make sure and change it if I missed some. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!

For those that quoted me, please go back and edit. I only found 1 that I missed (please tell me if I do that again because it was totally unintentional ... I agree that minors should not be named). I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Sorry mods!!! I know I just made your job harder.

I don't think this is a big deal- he could have been camping, he could have had a pre-arranged visit for Monday, not the "day after" Kyron went missing (which would have been Saturday). Honestly, just don't see this as a big deal- probably an error in reporting, an error on part of the Dad (it's been a few weeks, he can't be expected to remember EXACT dates).

Futher, it makes sense that the boy called the Dad when he got there (on Monday) and mentioned the polygraph at that time.

I also fail to see how this is the investigation "zeroing in on TH" at an "early date". IIRC, MK had a polygraph within 24 hours of Polly's kidnapping. It makes perfect sense to me that they would try to eliminate POI's as soon as possible! :waitasec:

In all honesty i cant see it being a error on the part on the father. I am pretty sure its not a easy thing to forget..when your childs step brother goes missing :(

In all honesty i cant see it being a error on the part on the father. I am pretty sure its not a easy thing to forget..when your childs step brother goes missing :(

Seriously? Okay. Well, I see it as not "forgetting". I see it as a casual comment- as in "my son was there the day after Kyron went missing" instead of the exact "my son arrived at 3:00 pm on Monday". Day after, a few days after- I think it's totally something the men I know in my life would do- even for something as important as your child's step-brother going missing.

Anyway, just my opinion.

PORTLAND, Ore. - Close friends of Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, say they wish she would speak out so people can hear her side of the story, and they’ve also advised her to hire an attorney.

Those friends, who have declined to speak on camera, said her husband’s motion to divorce is leaving her without the funds to afford a quality lawyer.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html

BBM- oh boo hoo, if she is guilty (and her husband seems to think so since he took the baby, filed a RO and filed for divorce) her woes about not being able to afford a lawyer don't bring one single tear to my eye. If I thought my husband had something to do with the disappearance of my child I would file for divorce WITH A QUICKNESS, "timing" be dammed. She has no income, let her get arrested and she can get a court appointed atty. Or let her wait for some ambulance chaser like Jose Baez or someone more high profile to step in and offer services pro-bono, for the exposure and publicity. Her lack of funds is entirely her own fault, she was a housewife and she is suspected of killing her stepchild, if shes broke and can't afford a lawyer, who feels sorry for her? Not me.
Let her try to get a teaching job now. She has ruined her own life, for whatever reason, and its nobody's fault but her own. This is what happens when you choose to go down the wrong path in life, marrying your "friends" ex husband and raising your "friends" child. That all stinks in my book, too.
Friends do not do that to friends. At least not in my world. JMO

It could all still be true....perhaps someone on the trip did have a way to be contacted, and they did come home immediately and the brother did go to the Horman's the next day. We can't depend on the exact accuracy of the initial report or of this one. A scout camping trip would always have some way to communicate because of the need to be able to get emergency help. While the brother/dad may not have taken a phone or radio, SOMEONE in charge must have had a way to communicate. Most camping areas also have ranger stations that can send someone to the camp area to deliver emergency messages, also.

jmo

Except that Kyron went missing during school, not on Sunday. I can see people messing up dates regarding routine and mundane times in their lives, but I don't see him making that kind of error regarding a date surrounding an event of this magnitude. And he was supposed to be the one camping with the boy; seems returning to this news would have burned it into his brain what was going on that particular weekend. It also ties into the post made by a person claiming to be a local who saw the boy in her store the day after Kyron disappeared.

He was Camping. He has been cleared. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

TH was telling the truth about this one thing. His Dad was probably telling the truth- just an error in reporting or Dad messing up dates. I don't see this as relating to the case in any way, shape, or form.

IMHO, Moo, etc.

The problem is according to the father he was not camping that weekend. By the Saturday he was with his mother for the pre arranged week trip.

The problem is according to the father he was not camping that weekend. By the Saturday he was with his mother for the pre arranged week trip.

Theres waaaaay too much conflicting information on this case which is making it impossible to follow accurately.

Theres waaaaay too much conflicting information on this case which is making it impossible to follow accurately.

Tell me about it!!!! :banghead: I feel like I already have a huge dent in my forehead from banging my head in frustration!

They could have been camping friday night-saturday morning, then driven J to the Horman's house Saturday evening. It's about a 3 hour drive.

Does anybody have a link for the article where TH's mom said they were waiting to tell J? I can't find that anywhere. Am I remembering that incorrectly?

I agree but i believe it was Terris mother who said he was camping. She has been wrong about other things in this case and IMO is wrong here also.

JMO

It could all still be true....perhaps someone on the trip did have a way to be contacted, and they did come home immediately and the brother did go to the Horman's the next day. We can't depend on the exact accuracy of the initial report or of this one. A scout camping trip would always have some way to communicate because of the need to be able to get emergency help. While the brother/dad may not have taken a phone or radio, SOMEONE in charge must have had a way to communicate. Most camping areas also have ranger stations that can send someone to the camp area to deliver emergency messages, also.

jmo

true

seems a bit odd dad didn't mention that, tho'

Closing due to thread becoming a general discussion and totally off topic.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to know the answers to those questions, reporters like that give the entire press a bad name. What an obnoxious jerk!

How 'bout taking NO for an answer?

UGH.

I cannot imagine what that must be like.

can't blame a guy for tryin'!!!

She ain't talking. Period.

I just don't understand why - if she isn't involved, then put your story out there. Say SOMETHING!!! Her silence speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties