What do YOU see? What’s under the night table?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What’s under the night table?

• Total voters
Something that has always made me think that Pasty did it was from her faith, and to me the really worthless knots on JonBenet were to hold her hands in prayer over her chest, like they do at funerals

Hi,
I believe this was Patsy with a Pam assist. Pam also read the American Girls books to JonBenet and was familiar with them. During staging, Patsy would know where the duct tape was because she put it there, my doll still has duct tape on it. It was a common hack so your doll didn’t go all John the Baptist on you when you brushed her hair or changed her clothes. Patsy had called Pleasant Co customer service to see how to prevent Molly’s head from falling off (“beheaded”- language in the RN) some time prior, she would know where the replacement doll clothes was, she hid the hiking rope in the “paper bag” (also an item w language in the RN) under JAs bed and chucked Molly doll in her plaid school dress under the night table.

Pam was instructed to obtain many items from the residence during her crime scene raid. This included the American Girl dolls detailed in the Schiller book. She grabs Kirsten and Samantha from the bedroom corner chairs, and Molly from under the night table (this plaid object is gone in the crime scene photos when the beds are stripped- Pam took it or BPD did)

In DOI the account changes, Pam was instructed to get the single blonde MyTwinn doll from under the Christmas tree, not the American girl dolls Schiller reported at all. Jahazafat I got you girl, this is classic Ramsey misdirection.

Pam must have gotten the catalogue instructed by Patsy (or had one already, from Nedra, we had tons of them) and ordered a new Molly doll in JonBenets name and had it shipped to Access Graphics merely days after the crime. This order is never mentioned except by Jahazafat who told the DAs office and is very very bizarre. What they do make a big stink about is Santa bear and a secret tucked inside him, more misdirection, Santa bear is a red herring, we are interested in Molly doll. And something WAS hidden inside her. Evidence.

You cannot prove any of this, but if Jahazafat saw those orders and receipts, I believe it.

Hey UKGuy, favorite part of London?

Also, why do you discount the game gone wrong scenario and exclusively believe this was murder?

Hey UKGuy, favorite part of London?
Hampstead and the City of London area.

Also, why do you discount the game gone wrong scenario and exclusively believe this was murder?
Because the forensic evidence, i.e. Patsy's fibers, suggest she asphyxiated JonBenet thereby killing her. I reckon there was enough evidence in the wine-cellar linking Patsy to JonBenet's death.

Why she was never charged with First Degree Homicide beats me, then again maybe she was but it never had a majority?

Any evidence relating to a Molly Doll will be long gone by now.

We would need documentary evidence, say the orders and receipts itemized by Jahazafat for the claim to stand up, otherwise it's just another theory for the Ramsey's to laugh at.

Personally I reckon a Doll played some role, possibly acting as means to remove forensic evidence, e.g. tape, cord, missing piece of the paintbrush, size-6 underwear, whatever etc.

I reckon the big clue is the order of the new Doll, if it is factually correct then it might suggest an alternative reason for the Doll's role?

Why would they need a new doll, who would know there was a specific doll missing?

Did LHP have a list of the dolls?

Why not just return the old doll minus the internal forensic evidence, and any questions regarding it's condition can be put down to wear and tear, who would contest this?

All you need do to get a new doll is phone an order through, Molly Doll spoken over the phone would be enough to get any details.

The alleged stuffing as shown in your images along with any Wig Fibers would be enough to identify any absent doll.

Most toy fibers are synthetic these days even back in 1996. Toys like Teddy Bears sometimes had Mohair fur and the stuffing could be Kapok, Wood-wool, or polyester.

The stuffing on the floor looks like Fibrefill known in the US as Dacron, or some similar polyester derivitive?

With the BPD asking about Wigs it seems they have ran a lab test on fibers recovered from the wine-cellar and identified the source, suggesting they know about the missing doll?

Seems like BPD were telling the Ramsey's they knew what was going on?

Just like here when they tell Patsy JonBenet had been violated:
1998 Patsy BPD Interview, Excerpt
25 TOM HANEY: Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are

1 you aware that there had been prior vaginal

2 intrusion on JonBenet?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.

4 Prior to the night she was killed?

5 TOM HANEY: Correct.

6 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.

7 TOM HANEY: Didn't know that?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I didn't.

9 TOM HANEY: Does that surprise you?

10 PATSY RAMSEY: Extremely.

11 TOM HANEY: Does that shock you?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: It shocks me.

13 TOM HANEY: Does it bother you?

14 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, it does.

15 TOM HANEY: Who, how could she have

16 been violated like that?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. This

18 is the absolute first time I ever heard that.

19 TOM HANEY: Take a minute, if you

20 would, I mean this seems -- you know, you didn't

21 know that before right now, the 25th, at 2:32?

22 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I absolutely

23 did not.

24 TOM HANEY: Okay. Does--

25 PATSY RAMSEY: And I would like to

1 see where it says that and who reported that.

2 TOM HANEY: Okay.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Do you have that?

4 TOM HANEY: Well, I don't have it

5 with us, no. As you can imagine, there is a lot

6 of material, and we surely didn't bring all the

7 photos, but--

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, can you find

9 that?

10 TOM HANEY: Yeah. Because I think

11 it's pretty significant?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's damn

13 significant. You know, I am shocked.

14 ELLIS ARMISTEAD: To be fair, Tom,

15 that's been a subject of debate in the newspaper

16 whether or not she represented what is true as a

17 fact. I don't want you to alarm my client too

18 much here about whether or not it's absolutely a

19 fact. I just think that should be mentioned to

20 be fair to my client.

21 TOM HANEY: And based on the

22 reliable medical information that we have at

23 this point, that is a fact.

24 PATSY RAMSEY: Now when you say

25 violated, what are you -- what are you telling

1 me here?

2 TOM HANEY: That there was some

3 prior vaginal intrusion that something --

4 something was inserted?

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Prior to this night

6 that she was assaulted?

7 TOM HANEY: That's the--

8 PATSY RAMSEY: What report as -- I

9 want to see, I want to see what you're talking

10 about here. I am -- I am -- I don't -- I am

11 shocked.

12 TOM HANEY: Well, that's one of the

13 things that's been bothering us about the case.

14 PATSY RAMSEY: No damn kidding.

So here you have Haney telling Patsy he has evidence of prior vaginal intrusion this combined with Coroner Meyer's opinion regarding acute Digital Penetration all seems to add up to ongoing familial molestation?

Thank you for the reply!

Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and taste London. Wonderful memories.

You know what the great thing is about this case, nuffing, it sucks. But we do have access to old archives and more information that Jahazafat documented years ago about the doll:

“The duplicate or replacement doll order was processed into the Pleasant Company computer system on January 1st 1997, ordered well after the murder and shipped via UPS with a tracking number the following day. It would have been received in the mail the day prior, as the 1st was a mail holiday. First class mail generally runs 2-3 days. If the mail order was received in Wisconsin the 31st it was likely mailed the 28th or 29th. The company never had a backordered product unitl 1998.” She theorizes that John mailed the money order for the doll on one of his grief walks.

Topix post Aug 31, 2006

Pam Paugh was allowed into the crime scene to get funeral clothes for the family but also took out JonBenet's dolls at the Ramsey's request. One particular doll had a tan cotton body and was dressed in a shedding navy wool outfit. All fibers linked to the killer. This same doll may have had duct tape used on it's back for a minor repair type issue. A replacement doll was ordered and delivered to John Ramsey's office within days of the funeral.

Jahazafat theory website:
Http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

It's too coincidental for this to mean anything other than the parents of JonBenet actively staged her death to be the sensational crime it has become.

Pam Paugh was living in Atlanta when Nedra ordered the first Molly doll and was likely there for Thanksgiving 1996 when Nedra is suspected of presented this doll to JonBenet.”

So, it appears the Pleasant Company records showed an order for a Molly Doll ordered by Nedba (a typo) in September of 1996. This may have been in time to inspire JonBenet’s USA pageant and hula dancer Halloween costumes (could also have come from the books Pam read to her depicting the same outfits).

Jahazafat was on a mission and made a stink, like I am, and told everybody in Boulder— she says,

“I spoke to my father, an attorney, and he called Hunter’s office. He spoke with Leslie Aaholm. This was literally days before the GJ disbanded. I followed up the phone call with letters to Kane and Owens. From reading about Hunter’s office, he couldn’t be trusted 100% so as supportive back up, I called and wrote Craig Lewis. The GJ made no decision but Owens went on TV a few days later talking about ‘new evidence’ and Henry Lee had come to town. It was encouraging but nothing more happened.”
The Re-Ordered American Girl Doll..

You wonder if she retained and mailed copies of the receipts/ order entries to prove the dolls were ordered, paid for, and mailed?

“In September 1999 a computer search with the Ramsey’s Boulder address revealed a catalogue sent to JonBenet in 1996. A separate search had shown an order for a Samantha doll sent to Patsy in Charlevoix in July 1996. Computer searches are done with zip code and last name. In the spring of 2000 I searched and found an order listed as ordered by and shipped to JonBenet herself on Pearl Street, January 1, 1997. I about fell off my seat. I never saw the paper order, only computer documentation. Mail orders are processed in Middleton, WI for speed in delivery as that is were they are received. It also was years before and paper copies are shredded within two weeks of processing. A search with Nedra’s name and zip showed an order from early September 1996. Nedra’s computer file has the misspelling of Nedba. I could go on with pages of information about the orders and the computer systems but it's very technical.

As with the duct tape information, I wrote letters to Kane, Owens, and Lewis with info about the dark fibers and the doll sent to Access Graphics. I also emailed the Boulder Police department. and Chuck Green.”

Seems Everybody with “authority” over this case, and I use that word loosely, had this doll information. They just didn’t care or dismissed it.

The game gone wrong theory should be considered by those seasoned investigators with a bold heart and a keen, open mind. For the other fallen children, their dreams and futures synched and snuffed out far too soon, do hear me out. I’m not going to do that online.

If the perpetrator of the strangulation loosened the ligature after the head injury and Patsy tightened it again during staging, would that not account for the fiber evidence in the boiler room/ wine cellar? There must have been more than fibers on the tape and in the paint tote, must be more we are missing. Her fibers EVERYWHERE perhaps? Or was it the papoose? And the barbie’s mini hand towel papoose? The pillow that seemed maternal?

The unidentified animal hairs found on JonBenet’s hands and clothing, wonder if they came from inside the doll. I’ll have to go check the stuffing and inside of mine. I think it’s just polyester.

The animal hairs weren’t from the paintbrush, wasn’t from the fur boot because these hairs are different than the ones found on the duct tape. Could have been from John’s pilot jacket with the fur collar and she was carried upstairs by her father to pet the fur collar?

I’d also wonder which neighborhood kids had a shedding dog? Could have been transfer from the clothing of a third party? Wonder if that’s been considered…

Last edited:
Long time reader. 1st time poster.
Would the Doll company photocopy the money order and scan it to keep with the order?
If so i'm sure that info is long gone by now.
Great post by the way. some interesting info here.

You ask, “Why not just return the old doll minus the internal forensic evidence, and any questions regarding it's condition can be put down to wear and tear, who would contest this?”

…maybe bc traces of blood from the sharp end of the paintbrush were in the doll? Can’t hand that back over to BPD, need to buy a new one. Maybe that was the same fear with the red turtleneck and blazer? Purchasing new garments. I don’t know…

Hampstead and the City of London area.

Because the forensic evidence, i.e. Patsy's fibers, suggest she asphyxiated JonBenet thereby killing her. I reckon there was enough evidence in the wine-cellar linking Patsy to JonBenet's death.

Why she was never charged with First Degree Homicide beats me, then again maybe she was but it never had a majority?

Any evidence relating to a Molly Doll will be long gone by now.

We would need documentary evidence, say the orders and receipts itemized by Jahazafat for the claim to stand up, otherwise it's just another theory for the Ramsey's to laugh at.

Personally I reckon a Doll played some role, possibly acting as means to remove forensic evidence, e.g. tape, cord, missing piece of the paintbrush, size-6 underwear, whatever etc.

I reckon the big clue is the order of the new Doll, if it is factually correct then it might suggest an alternative reason for the Doll's role?

Why would they need a new doll, who would know there was a specific doll missing?

Did LHP have a list of the dolls?

Why not just return the old doll minus the internal forensic evidence, and any questions regarding it's condition can be put down to wear and tear, who would contest this?

All you need do to get a new doll is phone an order through, Molly Doll spoken over the phone would be enough to get any details.

The alleged stuffing as shown in your images along with any Wig Fibers would be enough to identify any absent doll.

Most toy fibers are synthetic these days even back in 1996. Toys like Teddy Bears sometimes had Mohair fur and the stuffing could be Kapok, Wood-wool, or polyester.

The stuffing on the floor looks like Fibrefill known in the US as Dacron, or some similar polyester derivitive?

With the BPD asking about Wigs it seems they have ran a lab test on fibers recovered from the wine-cellar and identified the source, suggesting they know about the missing doll?

Seems like BPD were telling the Ramsey's they knew what was going on?

Just like here when they tell Patsy JonBenet had been violated:
1998 Patsy BPD Interview, Excerpt

So here you have Haney telling Patsy he has evidence of prior vaginal intrusion this combined with Coroner Meyer's opinion regarding acute Digital Penetration all seems to add up to ongoing familial molestation?

Would the Doll company photocopy the money order and scan it to keep with the order?

Right. Great question. We would have to ask Jahazafat if she is still around. I’m assuming if I called Pleasant Company and asked about their document practices in 1996 they would hang up me. I’m used to it Lol

Was the doll burned or destroyed, or was it hidden in plain site until Patsy’s passing?

There was an old rumor that an antique doll was on a little chair at either the Atlanta residence or Charlevoix home, but I could never find that photo. I’ve never seen the full A&E docu or interviews from within their home to check, can’t find it except clips and limited stills. could have been the (forensically unimportant) MyTwinn doll
or a creepy porcelain one…

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/236x/53/a1/67/53a1673fc01ed61aa74d55bef88fdb4a--patsy-ramsey-ramsey-case.jpg

Google Image Result for https://64.media.tumblr.com/0e7f83a06b90930c1af97a59677451d5/tumblr_ortebx8LDn1vd5uwno5_1280.jpg

don’t know… I would imagine they would burn it. That’s what they do in movies. A cook out.

Thank you for your response.
Only reason i asked about photo copy or scan. I remember money orders back then. Some the buyer would have to fill out some info and others the place you buy them from would print them off with all info on them. So if the buyer filled them out maybe the hand writing could be compared to J or P
or maybe it had a Time stamp or some tracking info.
But i'm sure time has passed on this question.

Who Ordered an American Girl Doll, in the Name of JonBenet, on January 1st 1997? | Forums For Justice

"Mail orders are processed in Middleton, WI for speed in delivery as that is were they are received. It also was years before and paper copies are shredded within two weeks of processing."

Thank you for the reply!

Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and taste London. Wonderful memories.

You know what the great thing is about this case, nuffing, it sucks. But we do have access to old archives and more information that Jahazafat documented years ago about the doll:

“The duplicate or replacement doll order was processed into the Pleasant Company computer system on January 1st 1997, ordered well after the murder and shipped via UPS with a tracking number the following day. It would have been received in the mail the day prior, as the 1st was a mail holiday. First class mail generally runs 2-3 days. If the mail order was received in Wisconsin the 31st it was likely mailed the 28th or 29th. The company never had a backordered product unitl 1998.” She theorizes that John mailed the money order for the doll on one of his grief walks.

Topix post Aug 31, 2006

Pam Paugh was allowed into the crime scene to get funeral clothes for the family but also took out JonBenet's dolls at the Ramsey's request. One particular doll had a tan cotton body and was dressed in a shedding navy wool outfit. All fibers linked to the killer. This same doll may have had duct tape used on it's back for a minor repair type issue. A replacement doll was ordered and delivered to John Ramsey's office within days of the funeral.

Jahazafat theory website:
Http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

It's too coincidental for this to mean anything other than the parents of JonBenet actively staged her death to be the sensational crime it has become.

Pam Paugh was living in Atlanta when Nedra ordered the first Molly doll and was likely there for Thanksgiving 1996 when Nedra is suspected of presented this doll to JonBenet.”

So, it appears the Pleasant Company records showed an order for a Molly Doll ordered by Nedba (a typo) in September of 1996. This may have been in time to inspire JonBenet’s USA pageant and hula dancer Halloween costumes (could also have come from the books Pam read to her depicting the same outfits).

Jahazafat was on a mission and made a stink, like I am, and told everybody in Boulder— she says,

“I spoke to my father, an attorney, and he called Hunter’s office. He spoke with Leslie Aaholm. This was literally days before the GJ disbanded. I followed up the phone call with letters to Kane and Owens. From reading about Hunter’s office, he couldn’t be trusted 100% so as supportive back up, I called and wrote Craig Lewis. The GJ made no decision but Owens went on TV a few days later talking about ‘new evidence’ and Henry Lee had come to town. It was encouraging but nothing more happened.”
The Re-Ordered American Girl Doll..

You wonder if she retained and mailed copies of the receipts/ order entries to prove the dolls were ordered, paid for, and mailed?

“In September 1999 a computer search with the Ramsey’s Boulder address revealed a catalogue sent to JonBenet in 1996. A separate search had shown an order for a Samantha doll sent to Patsy in Charlevoix in July 1996. Computer searches are done with zip code and last name. In the spring of 2000 I searched and found an order listed as ordered by and shipped to JonBenet herself on Pearl Street, January 1, 1997. I about fell off my seat. I never saw the paper order, only computer documentation. Mail orders are processed in Middleton, WI for speed in delivery as that is were they are received. It also was years before and paper copies are shredded within two weeks of processing. A search with Nedra’s name and zip showed an order from early September 1996. Nedra’s computer file has the misspelling of Nedba. I could go on with pages of information about the orders and the computer systems but it's very technical.

As with the duct tape information, I wrote letters to Kane, Owens, and Lewis with info about the dark fibers and the doll sent to Access Graphics. I also emailed the Boulder Police department. and Chuck Green.”

Seems Everybody with “authority” over this case, and I use that word loosely, had this doll information. They just didn’t care or dismissed it.

The game gone wrong theory should be considered by those seasoned investigators with a bold heart and a keen, open mind. For the other fallen children, their dreams and futures synched and snuffed out far too soon, do hear me out. I’m not going to do that online.

If the perpetrator of the strangulation loosened the ligature after the head injury and Patsy tightened it again during staging, would that not account for the fiber evidence in the boiler room/ wine cellar? There must have been more than fibers on the tape and in the paint tote, must be more we are missing. Her fibers EVERYWHERE perhaps? Or was it the papoose? And the barbie’s mini hand towel papoose? The pillow that seemed maternal?

The unidentified animal hairs found on JonBenet’s hands and clothing, wonder if they came from inside the doll. I’ll have to go check the stuffing and inside of mine. I think it’s just polyester.

The animal hairs weren’t from the paintbrush, wasn’t from the fur boot because these hairs are different than the ones found on the duct tape. Could have been from John’s pilot jacket with the fur collar and she was carried upstairs by her father to pet the fur collar?

I’d also wonder which neighborhood kids had a shedding dog? Could have been transfer from the clothing of a third party? Wonder if that’s been considered…

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
Sure it is. The takeaway on the Doll aspect is that all the evidence although circumstantial points to the Doll playing a role in JonBenet's homicide, i.e. it's not just another kooky theory.

Thanks to yourself and Jahazafat it is another item that needs explained in the context of JonBenet's death.

With the doll's role not being followed up by the BPD, i.e. minimal questioning on this subject, then it was allowed to lapse.

Why so? Either the parents have influenced the prosecution or the case is BDI, so particular avenues of investigation were just discontinued, e.g. phone records, etc.

The stuff they do not investigate could not be selected to be put in front of the GJ, meaning the prosecution or BPD could claim the outcome would be uncertain so they effectively abandoned the case?

IMO, I reckon the case was engineered to avoid a BDI outcome, even the parents appeared content with this.

With the amount of forensic evidence both parents left at the crime-scene it appears staging themselves out of the case might not have been at the front of their mind?

You ask, “Why not just return the old doll minus the internal forensic evidence, and any questions regarding it's condition can be put down to wear and tear, who would contest this?”

…maybe bc traces of blood from the sharp end of the paintbrush were in the doll? Can’t hand that back over to BPD, need to buy a new one. Maybe that was the same fear with the red turtleneck and blazer? Purchasing new garments. I don’t know…

Maybe, but if blood transfer was at the back of their minds why not put the paintbrush piece in a bag, plastic or paper?

Patsy was not bothered about her fibers being dropped everywhere, similarly for John where it is alleged fibers from his Israeli manufactured shirt were found on JonBenet's genitals, i.e. as if he had used his shirt to wipe her down?

Who would miss the doll, other than the stuffing on the wine-cellar floor would anyone know a doll had ever been involved?

Also when Pam came to collect the doll where would it be located, what state would it have been in, e.g. was she walking out the door with a headless doll?

Definitely more questions than answers on this one.

Right. Great points.

I theorize that the doll was re assembled, with its horseman head secured, redressed in plaid, and tossed under the night table.

Was the paper bag with the hiking rope not shoved under the bed in JAs room? Or was it on the chair?

Maybe, but if blood transfer was at the back of their minds why not put the paintbrush piece in a bag, plastic or paper?

Patsy was not bothered about her fibers being dropped everywhere, similarly for John where it is alleged fibers from his Israeli manufactured shirt were found on JonBenet's genitals, i.e. as if he had used his shirt to wipe her down?

Who would miss the doll, other than the stuffing on the wine-cellar floor would anyone know a doll had ever been involved?

Also when Pam came to collect the doll where would it be located, what state would it have been in, e.g. was she walking out the door with a headless doll?

Definitely more questions than answers on this one.

I found this and thought it was informative and sweet:

1653077825557.jpeg

JonBenet had a lot of stuffed animals and dolls. There was a giant dollhouse in her room. She also had two American Girl dolls - Kirsten and Samantha. Samantha was a gift on her sixth birthday. She was very excited and hugged the doll right away. The photo included at the bottom of the American Girl set are the two dolls left in her room as she last left it.

I found this and thought it was informative and sweet:

View attachment 345107

JonBenet had a lot of stuffed animals and dolls. There was a giant dollhouse in her room. She also had two American Girl dolls - Kirsten and Samantha. Samantha was a gift on her sixth birthday. She was very excited and hugged the doll right away. The photo included at the bottom of the American Girl set are the two dolls left in her room as she last left it.
Thank you for this photo. Nice to see.

View attachment 312301

No one else saw a puppy? FAO Schwarz had some fancy stuffed animals, this could be one. To the left of the puppy face to me looks like a rounded object with a floral pattern on it (yellow and pink). The white object in the other photo would be to the right of what's seen here- you can tell from where it lines up along the moulded decorative cut along the bottom of the furniture. I've stitched the two together here:

View attachment 312308

To me it looks like a record player, but that's a wild guess.
It's a stuffed puppy. That was immediately obvious to me when I opened the pics in the first post of this thread. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Thank you for this photo. Nice to see.

Your very welcome. If you go to thread: media links only and my post number #309 you will see the dolls in her bedroom. It is a video. There’s cleaning fluid, binoculars, an attaché case, a scarf, JB bedroom, her dollhouse, the cloths she had on the night before, the dolls.

If your a visual person you will like this very much.

Hmmmmm. It looks like another road with a unsolved mystery. Maybe it is because of what happened to this innocent child but am I the only one who finds the room, in general, creepy? Sheet. No sheet. Unknown object under dresser. Hard to tell in dark picture. Does anyone know if the BPD did a video of the house and crime scene?

You're right very creepy video, an investigative team from Australia , the program the case of Joe Bennett Ramsey Australia, brilliant documentary

I initially thought it was some kind of box/chest with a strawberry print on it--or perhaps some kind of velcro binder holding bows, or a folded up blanket, or a box containing candies or a doll (like Strawberry Shortcake). I didn't understand the Molly theory until I looked at it sideways:
mollydoll.png

To anyone who can't quite see Molly, here you go. And I agree that the image has some blocking happening, too.
You can even see her arm on the other side and the separation between her two braids.

It appears as though the shirt has been removed from the doll and later put back on without the collar being properly folded. This baggy appearance could also be because the doll itself has been emptied of its fibers, as others have suggested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memez411
Back