What do you think happened to Madeleine?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think happened to Madeleine?

• Madeleine was killed accidentally by one or both parents.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Madeleine was killed intentionally by one or both parents.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Madeleine was kidnapped by a stranger and killed.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Madeleine was kidnapped and brought into a pedophile ring.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for accident with both parents involved because that is my best guess. But it is at this point a guess. I have no strong feelings on this case for or againist the parents. I started out much convinced they were involved but now I just don't know what to think.

I'm still leaning towards stranger abduction but I too sadly think she is no longer alive.

I think the parents did it. Probably accidentally, but I think they did it. And sadly, I don't think she is alive.

Gerry McCann likes to put things into perspective and stress the importance of statistics, which in this case are stacked against him. He said the chance of an “EU National” being abducted from a holiday resort is “a hundred million to one” which is why it was a “bolt out the blue.” But, statistically two-thirds of children under the age of five are killed at the hands of their parent, the father or mother in a roughly equal ratio. The infanticide rate for babies under one year old is much higher. In Britain a child is killed every week by its parents. Therefore, the odds against Madeleine being kidnapped are far greater than that of her being a victim of her parents.

Gerry calmly quotes statistics, while Kate shows no emotion.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-1267559,00.html

Gerry calls Maddy an “EU National” in his contrived car video.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qBXB_cvdxME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member