• That PR is the killer.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • That JR is the killer.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • That both PR & JR are the killers.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • That BR is the killer.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • That BR is the killer and PR & JR covered for him.

Votes: 84 38.4%
  • That someone else is the killer.

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • She knows nothing and is lying.

Votes: 48 21.9%

• Total voters
We have all looked at the evidence, and we all have our own opinions. The biggest problem, for me, is that there is tons of evidence that we have never seen, which is still
in storage. It will remain there until those in charge have the human decency to stop protecting a murder and those who took part in the death of JB.
LS was the one who put on that fiasco of crawling through the window. We all know what a farce that was.

So you hold the police to higher standards than John and Patsy Ramsey. Do you really mean that? I truly am at a loss to understand any innocent parent who would not be beating down the door to the police station begging and demanding to offer help in finding their daughter's killer.

Honest, responsible parents might get angry over cops insisting they talk to authorities but truly what innocent parent would refuse when time is of the essence? And justice usually prevails, just like the step-father, Dowaliby, eventually found justice by being exonerated. True, it is a sad case but it does not excuse the Ramseys from talking to authorities with their attorneys present until many months later when any trail would have been cold. The Ramseys failure to do so is just a totally guilt-ridden action in my eyes that showed they cared more about themselves than they cared about their daughter.

Bless Linda Arndt's heart. I hope she excuses us for hijacking her thread.

ETA: I just did a little reading on Dowaliby, which I was only vaguely familiar with. Based on what I read there still seems to be some doubt about who killed his step-daughter. He wasn't exactly exonerated. The decision was overturned on appeal. Just wanted to clear up my original statement about exoneration.

Yes, I hold the police to a much higher standard. That is their job to be above reproach and be above board. That is why we have LE in the first place. It is why when they commit crimes it is so much more heinous to us.

A private citizen is just that. No oaths, No training. They have this horrid event in their lives and them deciding to right a book about it is just cathartic. I don't think anyone, Or should I say I hope no one takes that as a transcript of the whole truth but it is their version of events and I think they are entitled to it.

As for the Dowallibys, If you don't feel he was exonerated, That is your right, I think an appeals court ordering his release as the DA was pushing to s till hold him even after his appeal was won says something else to me.

I think when you feel the police are against you, you clam up. You stop going to them for help or believing in their search to find the truth.

WE see JA going and calling the police over and over and she was stone cold guilty, So that they would not do that does that mean that they were guilty because they did not?

Behaviors only matter if there is proof of the crime behind it. On its own, to me means very little.

Yes, I hold the police to a much higher standard. That is their job to be above reproach and be above board. That is why we have LE in the first place. It is why when they commit crimes it is so much more heinous to us.

A private citizen is just that. No oaths, No training. They have this horrid event in their lives and them deciding to right a book about it is just cathartic. I don't think anyone, Or should I say I hope no one takes that as a transcript of the whole truth but it is their version of events and I think they are entitled to it.

As for the Dowallibys, If you don't feel he was exonerated, That is your right, I think an appeals court ordering his release as the DA was pushing to s till hold him even after his appeal was won says something else to me.

I think when you feel the police are against you, you clam up. You stop going to them for help or believing in their search to find the truth.

WE see JA going and calling the police over and over and she was stone cold guilty, So that they would not do that does that mean that they were guilty because they did not?

Behaviors only matter if there is proof of the crime behind it. On its own, to me means very little.

You seem to carefully pick and choose what you use to come to your beliefs and how you feel about this case then excuse as useless any concept or piece of information that doesn't fit your notions.

By the way, the job of the police force is to enforce the law, make arrests and sometimes they testify in court; criminalists collect evidence and sometimes testify in court. I think you have the police confused with the DA's office when it comes to holding certain standards of behavior. Regardless, mistakes are not evidence of Ramsey innocence.

I have no clue who or what the "JA" is you mentioned above but I stand by my statement that most innocent parents would be camped on LE's doorstep. There are exceptions to everything but it's a desperate tactic to use exceptions as an argument for things one disagrees with.

behavior doesn't matter my @ss

now this is what I'd call a grieving ,hurt ,desperate,angry innocent father of a murdered child :rose:

tb_couey_300lunsford.jpg

mark-lunsford-right-ear.jpg

ASecti_couey07_1822143.jpg

images

568878.jpg

one was in the courtroom every day wanting his daughters killer punished,the other one all day long on national TV smiling
ah the difference?

1359377868_8785_John%20and%20Patsy%20Ramsey.jpg

but since we're on the LA thread....I do agree with her on one thing and IMO she was spot on,she felt exactly how I do...that JR loves mind f..... games (and his "funny, little clues")

You seem to carefully pick and choose what you use to come to your beliefs and how you feel about this case then excuse as useless any concept or piece of information that doesn't fit your notions.

By the way, the job of the police force is to enforce the law, make arrests and sometimes they testify in court; criminalists collect evidence and sometimes testify in court. I think you have the police confused with the DA's office when it comes to holding certain standards of behavior. Regardless, mistakes are not evidence of Ramsey innocence.

I have no clue who or what the "JA" is you mentioned above but I stand by my statement that most innocent parents would be camped on LE's doorstep. There are exceptions to everything but it's a desperate tactic to use exceptions as an argument for things one disagrees with.

BOESP, Some folks' sense of reality is strangely different then those of us who embrace logic and reason and instinctively know when to be skeptical. As frustrating as it is, we unfortunately can not expect illogical people to think logically. Much like hoping irresponsible people can behave responsibly.

Then, addressing the Ramsey's reality: The Ramsey's were different than most folks. Maybe they lived in an alternate reality because of their wealth and position in life. They had a sense of entitlement. They were special in their own minds. And.....There was a good deal of unusual behavior going on perhaps as a result of their "reality". Just thinking aloud here.

but since we're on the LA thread....I do agree with her on one thing and IMO she was spot on,she felt exactly how I do...that JR loves mind f..... games (and his "funny, little clues")

Madeleine, thank you for posting those photos of Jessica Lunsford's dad. Along with the photographic evidence of his demeanor, it is interesting to note that he and his parents were the number one subjects (I'd go so far as to say suspects) the police focused on. They all cooperated even while stating very directly to the police that they were not guilty of anything related to the disappearance of Jessica. But, they cooperated while still under that "umbrella of suspicion" and stuck it out until the responsible was caught.

Linda Arndt showed more emotion and concern over JonBenet's death and who she thought the killer was than either John or Patsy did in their PR-directed television appearances. Their appearances were always about them, not about JonBenet and catching her killer.

I don't care if Burke Ramsey did do it (and I am on the fence as to exactly what happened that night or whether or not he was involved), it does not excuse the adult Ramseys failure to take responsibility and act appropriately. If Burke did it then in my view a sensible, loving parent who cared more about their child than themselves would have kept their mouths shut and not try to keep it in the public eye. But, the Ramseys didn't do that.

Rant over. :seeya:

behavior doesn't matter my @ss

now this is what I'd call a grieving ,hurt ,desperate,angry innocent father of a murdered child :rose:

tb_couey_300lunsford.jpg

mark-lunsford-right-ear.jpg

ASecti_couey07_1822143.jpg

images

568878.jpg

one was in the courtroom every day wanting his daughters killer punished,the other one all day long on national TV smiling
ah the difference?

1359377868_8785_John%20and%20Patsy%20Ramsey.jpg

I am not sure what this has to do with anything. I just don't. People all react differently. This just feels like propaganda. You can tell that the interviewer said something that was meant to incite a reaction.

And again, Means nothing in the scheme of things.

I just did a search of a few parents that have lost children. I can find pictures of them smiling and looking more irritated than grieving.. But it means nothing because we know for a fact they were killed by a stranger.

To me posts like this are nothing but getting people to hate the R's and nothing more.

I am not sure what this has to do with anything. I just don't. People all react differently. This just feels like propaganda. You can tell that the interviewer said something that was meant to incite a reaction.

And again, Means nothing in the scheme of things.

I just did a search of a few parents that have lost children. I can find pictures of them smiling and looking more irritated than grieving.. But it means nothing because we know for a fact they were killed by a stranger.

To me posts like this are nothing but getting people to hate the R's and nothing more.

You know, this is JMO, but I'm so damn sick and tired of hearing this BS about how "we all grieve differently". BS!!! Innocent people all act like they're hurting, in what ever way, but you can see it in their faces. Then there's the "innocent victims" that go all over the media, social and otherwise, that obviously don't give a damn and do every thing they can to make money off of it! :banghead:

I'm just sneaking in, to let you all know that there are very clear posts on this thread that just demonstrate that those who don't hold with the RDIs are chased off, or shamed, or called names, or made fun of.

And there are those folks who might like to discuss this horrendous crime, but won't because they don't feel like subjecting themselves to this sort of thing.

Sad, I think, that folks can't disagree and do so respectfully.

Best-
Herding Cats

You know, this is JMO, but I'm so damn sick and tired of hearing this BS about how "we all grieve differently". BS!!! Innocent people all act like they're hurting, in what ever way, but you can see it in their faces. Then there's the "innocent victims" that go all over the media, social and otherwise, that obviously don't give a damn and do every thing they can to make money off of it! :banghead:

No they don't all act like they are hurting. Which is why many people never know what someone else has gone through. What they have survived. Many people grieve in different ways. Some people stand strong in public and some crumble.

Humans are not so easy to fit into boxes.

I'm just sneaking in, to let you all know that there are very clear posts on this thread that just demonstrate that those who don't hold with the RDIs are chased off, or shamed, or called names, or made fun of.

And there are those folks who might like to discuss this horrendous crime, but won't because they don't feel like subjecting themselves to this sort of thing.

Sad, I think, that folks can't disagree and do so respectfully.

Best-
Herding Cats

Respectfully, it works both ways. I don't find it sad. Being told that my opinion is "propaganda" designed to get people "to hate the Ramseys" is not respectful or useful to any discussion about who killed JonBenet but I'm not going to take my toys and go home because of a post that tries to insult my opinion.

I happen to think one (or more) of the Ramseys is guilty and Linda Arndt said she thought John Ramsey was guilty.

By all means, all that want to join in should but not everyone thinks the Ramseys are innocent. It is only fair that IDIs also respect our opinion instead of continually telling us that we don't know how to interpret things for ourselves unless they can explain it to us and that we are trying to persecute the Ramseys without fair reason (which is the way many IDIs come across, imo).

I've noticed.

They've done that themselves.

If people hate them that is not their fault. People choose how to feel about people and when your theory starts to grow as it is bounced on that hate, then it becomes less reliable and more spin.

I don't get how the Ramseys looked at an interview as they were being vilified by Detectives writing books and coming out against them in the media, Has anything to do with the truth. That is just just sensationalism.

If people hate them that is not their fault.

You and I will have to disagree on that.

People choose how to feel about people and when your theory starts to grow as it is bounced on that hate, then it becomes less reliable and more spin.

I would agree with that. When a person gets angry, they tend to make mistakes.

I don't get how the Ramseys looked at an interview as they were being vilified by Detectives writing books and coming out against them in the media, has anything to do with the truth.

I'm sure you don't.

You and I will have to disagree on that.

I would agree with that. When a person gets angry, they tend to make mistakes.

I'm sure you don't.

How they looked in the interview has nothing to do with truth. It has all to do with Sensationalism. That picture is relevant to nothing.

BOESP, Some folks' sense of reality is strangely different then those of us who embrace logic and reason and instinctively know when to be skeptical. As frustrating as it is, we unfortunately can not expect illogical people to think logically. Much like hoping irresponsible people can behave responsibly.

Then, addressing the Ramsey's reality: The Ramsey's were different than most folks. Maybe they lived in an alternate reality because of their wealth and position in life. They had a sense of entitlement. They were special in their own minds. And.....There was a good deal of unusual behavior going on perhaps as a result of their "reality". Just thinking aloud here.

Chelly, you’ve been a beacon for rationality over the past few weeks. More eloquent than I was Galileo Galilei: “I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”

As I’ve pondered some of the dialog recently I wanted to share this with you and some others who believe one of the R’s was responsible for JB’s homicide: I believe some IDI theorists live in a wonderful parallel universe. It may be a great place to dwell. Unfortunately, for one RDI to reach this universe, one must sail the River Denial, cross the Seas of Intimidated Witnesses, and lose one’s bearings toward the idealistic goal of justice. Not intending to be sarcastic, just a flight of fantasy. But I will say if poster Cynic did not already own the “Cynic” hat, I would have adopted it. moo
Don’t think I’m crazy here but I believe truth is to lies a little like a fat woman in a girdle. One can conceal some fat with a girdle, but then the fat squeezes out somewhere else and it’s revealed that something is being concealed.

Chelly, you’ve been a beacon for rationality over the past few weeks. More eloquent than I was Galileo Galilei: “I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”

As I’ve pondered some of the dialog recently I wanted to share this with you and some others who believe one of the R’s was responsible for JB’s homicide: I believe some IDI theorists live in a wonderful parallel universe. It may be a great place to dwell. Unfortunately, for one RDI to reach this universe, one must sail the River Denial, cross the Seas of Intimidated Witnesses, and lose one’s bearings toward the idealistic goal of justice. Not intending to be sarcastic, just a flight of fantasy. But I will say if poster Cynic did not already own the “Cynic” hat, I would have adopted it. moo
Don’t think I’m crazy here but I believe truth is to lies a little like a fat woman in a girdle. One can conceal some fat with a girdle, but then the fat squeezes out somewhere else and it’s revealed that something is being concealed.

BBM, Thanks for the chuckle. I needed it this morning.

I see the same things you do, I am just looking at them through clear glasses with no slant against either side. I look at things as they stand alone and then how they connect to the theories.

The condescending comments and attitude to anyone who thinks different than the masses seems really a mask for fear of the discussion of clues that may not support RDI at all.

In the end all we have is clues and information. We can put it together and see how it fits for us but RDI is just a theory, Someone's thoughts of what happened. Not what actually happened.
It is just opinion as is the IDI theory.

It would be awesome to see more actual discussion and not more posts about what makes the other side crazier.. JMO

BBM, Thanks for the chuckle. I needed it this morning.

I see the same things you do, I am just looking at them through clear glasses with no slant against either side. I look at things as they stand alone and then how they connect to the theories.

The condescending comments and attitude to anyone who thinks different than the masses seems really a mask for fear of the discussion of clues that may not support RDI at all.

In the end all we have is clues and information. We can put it together and see how it fits for us but RDI is just a theory, Someone's thoughts of what happened. Not what actually happened.
It is just opinion as is the IDI theory.

It would be awesome to see more actual discussion and not more posts about what makes the other side crazier.. JMO

BBM We finally agree on something! I was just getting ready to write a post about this very subject. So tell us who did this and why. What was his or her motive? Why did this person(s) leave a RN and a dead body in the house? If you're so sure it wasn't them, then you must have some idea who it was. Please give us some reason to see this as an IDI instead of just why you can't see anything fishy about the Ramsey's actions, statements or behavior.

BBM We finally agree on something! I was just getting ready to write a post about this very subject. So tell us who did this and why. What was his or her motive? Why did this person(s) leave a RN and a dead body in the house? If you're so sure it wasn't them, then you must have some idea who it was. Please give us some reason to see this as an IDI instead of just why you can't see anything fishy about the Ramsey's actions, statements or behavior.

That is not how it works. Many many times police know that someone other than the family committed a crime and do not know who actually did it. They try to figure that out but that does not negate their belief that it was indeed someone other than a family member.

While other people may want to post their exact theory I find that mine seems to evolve over time. What I feel now may not be what I feel in a few months. I always open to seeing where things lead and do not have my feet firmly planted in concrete on it.

For ME IDI makes the most practical sense when I look at the whole of the evidence. Actual evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back