What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA. It seems impossible that KC had been concocting this Zanny the Nanny story for a couple of years and then she just happens upon Sawgrass with a guest card with ZG to fit her story. Also, I don't care what anybody says. ZFG is an odd name to come up with. Why not Ann Brown or something.

Well, one thing is, she could explain the apparent non-existance of this nanny as being an unregistered alien. Orlando has a large population of undocumented citizens who wouldn't be traceable by LE. Could also add to theories that she was kidnapped by a foreign child kidnapping ring (which HAS been brought up a couple times.) or that this babysitter took her back to her country of origin, which again would make it much harder for LE to conduct searches and also would take the emphasis off the Orlando area...which is exactly what her parents and lawyer are trying to do. This is why I really believe Caylee is somewhere near Orlando. I Casey may be crazy, but apparently she's not stupid. Just a thought.

So, have any of the sawgrass employees ever admitted to seeing Casey on property or being in the office??

What facts about this case contradict or are bothersome to your theory about what happened to Caylee. I was just wondering if we all have the same bothersome details that cannot be explained in our theories. For instance........

One thing that always bothered me was that a ZFG did go to Sawgrass apts. Can't really explain this one away. I do not believe it was a coincidence but I cannot figure out how this fits in.

REMEMBER- zg went to all the apartments that day on that road.....not just sawgrass....also kc was also apartment hunting for tonE in fact on june 19 she met with Crisp and TonE looked at an apt and completed an application with Crisp.....

question is what other apartments did kc look at and when?

I also wonder this: the attorney wants to be able to take Casey to points of interest to search...and wants this all very private. Could Casey not be able to tell them exactly where the body is because it was dark and she was panicked? Could they want to take her to the area she put the body so she can pinpoint it better to perhaps have it moved before the searches begin again in ernest? If someone else is already involved, moving the body at this point might seem to them the safest way to proceed. Silly, but you never know!

I don't remember anyone saying that they recognized Casey on property or in the office. Also I would like to know what the employees do with visitors cards after they are shown the apartment. Also, if in fact Casey somehow saw ZG at this apartment and decided to use HER name, why would she choose someone who wasn't yet a resident? Would it be obvious that ZG was being shown the apartment and not just coming and going as if she already lived there??

IIRC it was June 26 (same day KC finally ditches the Pontiac at Amscot lot). "Hey, I finally got rid of the smell," she texts AH, "I scraped the dead squirrel off." (Translation: disposed of my daughter's remains.) It is at this point, having been given access to AH's vehicle (and others such as Tony's jeep), that I guess she figured the car could be safely abandoned. JMHO[/QUOTE]

I think it was actually the 27th that she sent that message to AH before being picked up from Amscot.

Voice4theS: I think it was actually the 27th that she sent that message to AH before being picked up from Amscot.

You are right (looked up on doc showing AH incoming texts). Same day though that car's spotted at Amscot--after presumably disposing of Caylee's body.

Ok. For months I have been stoically awaiting the facts, enduring the hate lol, while leaning toward a negligence theory. I could not figure out eg why--if KC's motive for killing Caylee is supposedly to be free to travel to PR--that she never in fact went. So finally today when considering it was within 24 hours of being caught stealing from GP's that Caylee was likely deceased, it hit me that the gravy train and her intended source of funding for a planned PR trip had already just come to a screeching halt. And this leads me to wonder how much more there is to arguments w CA that we don't know about? We know about confrontation re stealing, and custody threats. But there had to have been some serious conflicts about KC leaving Caylee to go on a trip--a plan that was thwarted. Since she could no longer continue stealing from GPs, was killing her daughter then a longer range plan simply triggered or spurred on by this? Because this was not the only obstacle and did not accomplish the immediate purpose of going to PR. The timing however does cast this in a more suspicious light for me, and appears as the first possible motive I've been able to infer or at the very least, a bad fact. JMHO

In the "KC cell phone project" thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2763166#post2763166

There was a list of names that could not be identified by role. One was an Amanda M - who is identified as the manager of the Sawgrass Complex.

I would like to know if she really had calls on her cell to this Amanda M?
Not sure what the last name is here but there is an Amanda who is good friends with Annie and who is part of the Lake Vaj group. Surely KC knew/knows her. It could be her. I believe that she's in this pic with Annie on Annie's myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

Here is what I am having trouble with:

KC was on the phone either talking or texting so much that it seems she didn't have time to kill and hide Caylee. Her hands were never off of the phone.

I haven't read all the posts BUT the thing hat has always bothered me is that no one, family or friends - knew who Zenaida was - if Cindy took care of Caylee that much, and loved her that much - why wouldn't she know who is babysitting her? It makes absolutely no sense - I don't care if Casey was Caylees mother - Cindy is a busy body, got into Casey's life all the time - she was a control freak - for Cindy and George to ignore where Caylee was all the time and knew Casey was lying and a theif - I think they are as cupalable as Casey

Probably more Cindy than George - but still - the parents should have known this babysitter, had a phone number, address and known where that child was

This is one of the biggest things that bugs me

I haven't read all the posts BUT the thing hat has always bothered me is that no one, family or friends - knew who Zenaida was - if Cindy took care of Caylee that much, and loved her that much - why wouldn't she know who is babysitting her? It makes absolutely no sense - I don't care if Casey was Caylees mother - Cindy is a busy body, got into Casey's life all the time - she was a control freak - for Cindy and George to ignore where Caylee was all the time and knew Casey was lying and a theif - I think they are as cupalable as Casey

Probably more Cindy than George - but still - the parents should have known this babysitter, had a phone number, address and known where that child was

I agree with you.
Based on Cindy's MySpace post about Caylee and obvious love for Caylee, I do not for one minute believe she never inquired about the phanton babysitter. Cindy being the Mother and now Grandmother would have most definitely have been inquisitive and involved in just about every aspect of Caylee's upbringing, even more so since Casey and Caylee lived at the Anthony home and Casey herself was a dependant.
I'm sure Cindy asked about the person babysitting her precious grand-daughter and Casey either got angry with her, saying stuff likes it's my daughter and I can take care of her myselft or put some spin on a story and Cindy believed it or backed off. IMO

Here is what I am having trouble with:

KC was on the phone either talking or texting so much that it seems she didn't have time to kill and hide Caylee. Her hands were never off of the phone.

Leonard Padilla mentioned that on an interview, he Padilla said it was a red flag on Casey's the cell phone records that on one of the days soon after Caylee was last seen Casey did not call or text out for about 3 hours.

That's a really good point-- I feel like this was another willful suspension of disbelief that probably contributes to Cindy's ongoing denial.

I can't believe Cindy wouldn't have demanded to know the "nanny's" contact info and also questioned how she was able to afford a "nanny."

BUT-- It just occurred to me that Casey tended to tell her friends that Caylee was with "the nanny" more than she used that excuse with Cindy. It seemed like Casey told Cindy that Caylee was with a nanny when they were away on their out of town "business trips" -- maybe Casey made it sound like the nanny was actually her co-workers nanny and Caylee was just included while she was working?? I don't know...

That's a really good point-- I feel like this was another willful suspension of disbelief that probably contributes to Cindy's ongoing denial.

I can't believe Cindy wouldn't have demanded to know the "nanny's" contact info and also questioned how she was able to afford a "nanny."

BUT-- It just occurred to me that Casey tended to tell her friends that Caylee was with "the nanny" more than she used that excuse with Cindy. It seemed like Casey told Cindy that Caylee was with a nanny when they were away on their out of town "business trips" -- maybe Casey made it sound like the nanny was actually her co-workers nanny and Caylee was just included while she was working?? I don't know...

the problem with Cindy assuming - Cindy assumes nothing - she digs and digs and digs until she gets what she wants - She's a nagger - by everyones depection of Cindy from Casey's high school days to now, she had her thumb on everyone in her family - INCLUDING Lee and George - They all rebelled against Cindy - George by having the affair and gambling, Casey by the lying, stealing, getting pregnant, etc. and Lee, by moving out - which I'm sure by Cindy was a betrayal - so it doesn't fit the MO that Cindy was just okay with Casey saying that Caylee had a nanny - I would be sure that Casey gave fake phone numbers to Cindy to get her off her back - and I'm sure Cindy would have called them and they were out of service and Casey would have a line of, oh she must have changed her number again - because remember Casey was saying all these people were changing numbers, services, moving, etc.

Which I find also very interesting - ALL the people that were supposed witnesses to Casey have either moved, changed phone numbers and services, didn't work where she said they did. AND who knows if their friend changes their phone provider? Does it come up in conversation? 'oh geez Casey I changed my phone number OH and phone provider' um I don't think so

the problem with Cindy assuming - Cindy assumes nothing - she digs and digs and digs until she gets what she wants - She's a nagger - by everyones depection of Cindy from Casey's high school days to now, she had her thumb on everyone in her family - INCLUDING Lee and George - They all rebelled against Cindy - George by having the affair and gambling, Casey by the lying, stealing, getting pregnant, etc. and Lee, by moving out - which I'm sure by Cindy was a betrayal - so it doesn't fit the MO that Cindy was just okay with Casey saying that Caylee had a nanny - I would be sure that Casey gave fake phone numbers to Cindy to get her off her back - and I'm sure Cindy would have called them and they were out of service and Casey would have a line of, oh she must have changed her number again - because remember Casey was saying all these people were changing numbers, services, moving, etc.

Which I find also very interesting - ALL the people that were supposed witnesses to Casey have either moved, changed phone numbers and services, didn't work where she said they did. AND who knows if their friend changes their phone provider? Does it come up in conversation? 'oh geez Casey I changed my phone number OH and phone provider' um I don't think so

Yeah! You make perfect sense-- and it's arguments like those raised in your last paragraph that make me open my head up to weird conspiracy-type theories... It's all so strange. -- Especially how Casey had actual friends' numbers listed under fake names-- like how Lee called Casey's co-worker "Heather" and got neighbor/friend Brittany S. on the line??

I wonder WHY Casey was doing this and also how she kept it straight??

I wonder if Casey did give Cindy a number to call at some point and Casey or a friend got on the line and pretended to be the nanny? It's just WEIRD.

ITA. It seems impossible that KC had been concocting this Zanny the Nanny story for a couple of years and then she just happens upon Sawgrass with a guest card with ZG to fit her story. Also, I don't care what anybody says. ZFG is an odd name to come up with. Why not Ann Brown or something.

If she had looked up the name Zeniada in October of 2007, it has only been a year that she was concocting her story, falls in line with her looking up the missing children websites, etc. This was something she had planned not something that just happened.

I can't understand why after 31 days Casey didn't come up with a good story and an airtight alibi.
Why wait so long and then give a ridiculous scenario? The fact that she admitted to the lies and then continues to tell them just doesn't gel with any theory.

Casey did not expect to get caught by her mother at her boyfriends house, so she had to think of a story quick and since she had already told her mom that Caylee was with the nanny, she had to stick to that story, you have to remember that Casey is afraid of her mother, that is who she fears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back