What Got/Keeps You Involved in Caylee's Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The ping maps sucked me in....tracking her movements all over Orlando trying to work out where Caylee might be, and trying to work out what Casey was doing / thinking in the weeks after the crime. Now it's the need to see justice for Caylee served.

Simply put? I am here because of the intelligence of the posters here & their undying love for Caylee. :)

This is what got me interested in this case. As soon as we saw this, we knew this is as hinky as it gets. This is the definition of hinky!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3909380/grandmothers-plea/

Wowza - I remember that from way back. Interesting to watch it again, from the vantage point of now, 2.5 years later, with all that has transpired in the interim.

How condescending and manipulative! "Don't ask me any 'stupid' <read 'factual'> questions." And I loved this one <paraphrasing> take this opportunity, Greta, to do as I am telling you, and you will for the first time in your career, be a responsible journalist.

Thanks for posting that video, LL.

Cindy sure can spin it any way she wants to. :cow:

Me too!!! This drew me in. This has to be one of the worst interviews ever...poor Greta!!!

Me, me, me. They are pathetic. I remember this one well. The cover-up/lies started so early. Asking her a stupid question? Greta does not even get to talk at all. This is what drew me in and keeps me coming back. To send how this farce ends.

There is or was another version of this interview, I thought on Youtube. At the end, after the interview, Greta looks at the camera and the look on her face told me then she was not buying one bit of that pathetic performance. Greta is sharp, Cindy, not so much...

The quest for justice for the only victim in this case, Caylee, which will be the final bit of dignity bestowed upon this precious little girl.

I also have a devious reason for staying (of course Caylee is first). I want to see people throttle the cr*p out of KC on the stand~tears will flow but I will enjoy every moment of it.She is pure evil.:furious:

I want to see them scrape a certain blonde woman off the Floor:woohoo:

I desperately NEED to witness justice for Caylee

Websleuths and Orlando media! And a strong desire to make sure there is justice for Caylee and the appropriate punishments for all involved for failing her in life and death!

There have been so many twists, turns, and jaw dropping moments followed with intense anger because so much time has passed. Yet we keep getting them. I just wait for the days when Caylee's story is finally told and justice has been served with a guilty verdict!

:eek:fftopic: Kind of and I really don't know where else to put this, but it's very interesting:

As jurors go online, U.S. trials go off track
Facebook, Twitter and smart phones cause mistrials, appeals and overturned verdicts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40578962/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

#1 Justice For Caylee
#2 to see if hiring a bunch of performers in $3,000 clown suits will get one acquitted

I hope that one day soon, I will be able to answer some questions:
1. Why did all family initially name June 9 as the last day they saw Caylee.
2. What is behind the George last total recall of Caylee and casey leaving the house. Given that everything he said he saw resulted as evidence left in the car or with the remains. Impossible!!
More questions to follow,

I'm just anxiously awaiting trial to start. I want to see precious little Caylee get justice so bad.

There is or was another version of this interview, I thought on Youtube. At the end, after the interview, Greta looks at the camera and the look on her face told me then she was not buying one bit of that pathetic performance. Greta is sharp, Cindy, not so much...

this interview showed that Cindy had brass ones. She talked about herself and chastised Greta before she could even ask questions. I remember this, it made me go "huh?" and made the Captain start muttering about shrews and bossiness when it was supposed to be about a missing child. She rarely talked about Caylee at all.

I think the June 9th date was initially given by Cindy to police as the last day she had seen her daughter. I think Cindy at the time really believed this to be the date or she wanted to exaggerate the length of time that Casey had been missing and padded it by a week. Casey overhead her mother say June 9th to the police so Casey perpetrated the lie. Why give true facts when she can keep things muddled by using her own mother's words? George has been a patsy thru this whole thing. He'll say whatever Cindy has coached him to say and if his stories conflict, oh well. He's gotta say what Hitler Cindy tells him to or he'll be in deep trouble with Hitler and will need to run to people like River Cruz for solace.

I think the June 9th date was initially given by Cindy to police as the last day she had seen her daughter. I think Cindy at the time really believed this to be the date or she wanted to exaggerate the length of time that Casey had been missing and padded it by a week. Casey overhead her mother say June 9th to the police so Casey perpetrated the lie. Why give true facts when she can keep things muddled by using her own mother's words? George has been a patsy thru this whole thing. He'll say whatever Cindy has coached him to say and if his stories conflict, oh well. He's gotta say what Hitler Cindy tells him to or he'll be in deep trouble with Hitler and will need to run to people like River Cruz for solace.

That is something that I just don't understand? Casey knew the exact date that Caylee was last seen alive. She had told everyone that it had been exactly 31 days. Not 38 days which it would have been with the June 9th date.

Cindy had to have looked at a Calender to come up with the June 9th date. She can't tell me that she didn't count back 31 days and see that the actual date was June 16th? Of course she did. She was clearly trying to distance herself and Casey from the June 15-16th date. She would have seen, on that Calender, that Father's Day had fallen on June 15th that year. And she knew that she and Caylee had visited her father on that day.

I believe Cindy had an "Oh, $%^&" moment when she was looking at that calender on July 15th. She knew that she and Casey had fought that night... she couldn't tell detectives that she had threatened to kick Casey out and take Caylee away from her. How would that make HER look! Cindy's ego would not allow her to admit, even with her grandbaby missing, that SHE was anything other than a perfect mother, from a perfect family.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

I don't think we are ever going to fully understand this family. I have actually given up on trying to understand them. Questions that we have will never be answered because no one in this family knows how to tell the truth. The only thing we know to be true is that Caylee is dead. She was murdered by her mother. We'll never know exactly how. We'll never know exactly why (even though I have a good idea). All I know is that I am so excited about the New Year. 2011 is going to be Caylee's year. Justice for her is going to put a much needed end to all of their lies.

31 days captured me initially and it holds me still. It is just as unfathomable today as it was then.

NG's constant coverage caught my interest initially.

The absurd behaviour of the family, lawyers and the current status keep me both involved yet wanting to walk away.

The baby keeps me here. She needs a voice.

The number one thing for me is justice for Caylee. I am however curious to see what becomes of all the Anthonys, mostly CMAs. IIRC all the girls had the same initials.

In the beginning it was Cindy who's behavior was so repellent to me that I truly thought that KC had spirited her baby away so she couldn't get her hands on Caylee.

I began to watch every day and soon came to the conclusion that mommy dearest couldn't give a damn and I thought even then that the whole family was involved in a cover up, it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion, it jumped the tracks and mowed down everything and everyone indiscriminately. Only bloggers seemed to care about Caylee and that's why I am here and will be here until it's over, whatever happens. Justice for Caylee :smiliescale:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back