What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Tow truck mgr shoulda called" - yes, in the perfect world.

But look what that older-woman volunteer had to do?!! She sat out among called-witnessed for days waiting to be called for TWO QUESTIONS about watching volunteer-tables taped down to withstand the breezes.

Ya think she will EVER volunteer for ANYTHING again? Boy - every other 'cause' that needs volunteers is getting a HUGE black-eye from this trial. "Ya volunteer, you're gonna get raked over the coals, grilled, lose all constitutional rights when any chance at slandering you becomes available to attorneys and the press, lose all privacy, and you'll have to be suspicious of everything and everyone around you."

Two truck mgr shoulda called. Yeah. But we've all been watching weeks of why he didn't!

And what a bleepin' shame, too. Every other 'cause' is also a victim now.

I dont think George had anything to do with it. He would call 911. He reminds me too much of someone I know, the kind who would be very careful of ladders up or down, etc. He would watch Caylee if lazy KC slept in. I hope he doesnt throw himself under the train coming. Stand strong George, she isnt worth it and ya need to think of Lee.
I really wish GA was free to tell his own side of the story. He isnt though.
I just dont believe the drowning theory.

GA is as free as he wants to be.

Don't know if it's been discussed, but here's a theory. Can't remember where I heard it yesterday, may have been MN on HLN, but one of the TH there mentioned that the word "polygraph" was being bandied about after all the sealed stuff that happened in court.

Maybe GA decided to take a poly to bolster his denial of sexually molesting ICA. It's not admissible as evidence but it could certainly corroborate his innocence and make the DT look like liars. Maybe one of the other players whose reputation is being maligned like RK decided to take one. Perhaps that's the info that LA brought to the DT and one of the reasons the milkshake hit the fan with them yesterday in court. Just a guess.

This whole trial is a farce any more. Not only did Lee go to the defense with something CA and GA were discussing with their lawyer and Lee's for that matter, but when JA brought it up, JB seemed to think it would show impropriaty on his part? It's sickening, the whole family deserves each other and JB too. :maddening:

I am wondering too...How did JA know that Lee met with the defense?

BBM because during direct by JB, JA kept objecting when JB was asking LA if he was mad about anything else. JB asked to approach to explain and JA was at the sidebar. I'm sure JB said LA disclosed something or other to him.

It is what he "DIDN'T say that JB thinks will resonate to the jury.

C'mon how many grown men are upset about not being included in a sister's pregnancy and plans? I asked my husband what his thoughts were when his sister's were pregnant. He said "it was nice that I would have a neice or nephew, but I really didn't have much to do with it all until they were old enough to go fishing."

He wasn't crying about not being included. He was crying about what he was supposed to say next.

TC, Robin

Yeah not too many grown men want to go to baby showers. I never would want to and I think they're usually for the women anyway. Never heard of one being given for an unwed mother either but whatever.

:banghead:
I adore my best friend's grandbaby - I helped raise her from 3 months old, she's 19 months old now. I don't care much for the baby's mother and I find her neglectful, but not physically abusive. I get the little girl now at least twice per month - but that comes with a price. The baby's momma always needs money, and I give it to her. I've seen her cut her own mother out of her life and the baby's life for critisizing the way she is raising the baby. I never critisize, and I have to hold my tongue A LOT.

I'd venture a guess that manipulative Casey was the same, why else would Cindy put up with the lies and the money flying out the door? She didn't want to lose Caylee, period. I look forward to the day the little angel in my life can talk so I know what is going on with her. And just as an aside, I think the mother of this baby gives her nyquil to sleep, I think this because it was in her diaper bag and I can see her doing it. Not against the law and nothing I can prove. If I bring it up, she might cut me off. What do you do?

What Cindy Anthony did and now she's paying the price.

Oh yes it is against the law and it could kill that baby. You call CPS!:banghead:

IMO Lee never contacted JB. That whole story sounds suspicious. I think JB contacted Lee, but they could not say this because Lee has an attorney (Lippman). JB should have contacted Lippman, not Lee. I think JB and Lee made some agreement for Lee to lie and say that he was the one who made the first move, thereby keeping JB out of legal trouble.

So....Lee is saying he overheard something that his parents were talking about. Something he felt Jose should be aware of. When it became obvious that Jose hadn't been told this info, Lee took it upon himself to notify Jose.

Now...LA has been accused of "feeling up" ICA and wanting to follow in GA's footsteps of sexual abuse of ICA. Not just touching, but vile stuff. Yet, LA feels the need to inform his accuser of a private conversation between his parents?? Really??

Was LA's fake breakdown really over his dismay at being left out of baby planning activities?? Or.....was it a set-up that will lead to him taking the blame for Caylee's death?? Was he sooooo jealous over being ignored and pushed aside because of Caylee that he killed her?? Stay tuned.....

So....Lee is saying he overheard something that his parents were talking about. Something he felt Jose should be aware of. When it became obvious that Jose hadn't been told this info, Lee took it upon himself to notify Jose.

Now...LA has been accused of "feeling up" ICA and wanting to follow in GA's footsteps of sexual abuse of ICA. Not just touching, but vile stuff. Yet, LA feels the need to inform his accuser of a private conversation between his parents?? Really??

Was LA's fake breakdown really over his dismay at being left out of baby planning activities?? Or.....was it a set-up that will lead to him taking the blame for Caylee's death?? Was he sooooo jealous over being ignored and pushed aside because of Caylee that he killed her?? Stay tuned.....

hmmm Lee has been granted immunity no? SO if he were to confess to doing the deed (he didn't) what then? I wonder!

I used to think there was no way that LA had an 'inappropriate' relationship with his sister, but honestly after watching his odd behavior I think it very well could be true that Lee 'touched' Casey (or tried to) when they were younger. Something is just not right with him. And since this is the Family of Denial, they probably all just pretended it never happened...but it could explain why he's the oddball of the family and Casey was the protected princess. There is something not right in the Anthony Family.

However, I do NOT think George ever did a thing to her. Even in her jailhouse letters t her friend, she mentions that Lee tried to touch her when she was younger and would stare at her at night or something, and after she yelled at him he stopped. Then she says that maybe her dad did too but she doesn't remember. She claims she has some vague memory from when she was a young child and thinks maybe it is of her dad. I don't think it is...I think it was probably Lee.

That all being said, I do not think any of this excuses her for murdering her baby girl.

2 things.

First, I believe Lee's distress and tears on the stand were genuine. I have followed this case and family since the beginning and have come to the conclusion that Lee has always come second to Casey, the favored child.

Casey demanded and got attention whereas Lee strikes me as probably being a compliant child, not making much fuss and therefore largely ignored and feeling less loved than his sister.

Imagine if you were Lee, living in that house with your parents and an obviously pregnant sister and when you asked your mother directly about it, you were told to drop it. As someone who has had family secrets kept from them I tell you I would be crushed and angry.

I think his recounting of this event in his life was the culmination of many such slights over the years and all those hurts came out as raw emotion on the stand. He is not that good an actor.

The second thing is, if you listen carefully to his testimony, he says he overheard something that he thought the defense should know, and after a few days when it became obvious that the information was not going to be given to the defense, he took it upon himself to contact Jose Baez. If he overheard this info from his parents, then it is something they did not want JB to know. Could it be something detrimental to Casey?

2 things.

First, I believe Lee's distress and tears on the stand were genuine. I have followed this case and family since the beginning and have come to the conclusion that Lee has always come second to Casey, the favored child.

Casey demanded and got attention whereas Lee strikes me as probably being a compliant child, not making much fuss and therefore largely ignored and feeling less loved than his sister.

Imagine if you were Lee, living in that house with your parents and an obviously pregnant sister and when you asked your mother directly about it, you were told to drop it. As someone who has had family secrets kept from them I tell you I would be crushed and angry.

I think his recounting of this event in his life was the culmination of many such slights over the years and all those hurts came out as raw emotion on the stand. He is not that good an actor.

The second thing is, if you listen carefully to his testimony, he says he overheard something that he thought the defense should know, and after a few days when it became obvious that the information was not going to be given to the defense, he took it upon himself to contact Jose Baez. If he overheard this info from his parents, then it is something they did not want JB to know. Could it be something detrimental to Casey?

Almost the exact thing happned to me when I was 18 and my sister was 17..I found a note on our bedroom floor that was personal and made it obvious that she was sleeping with her boyfriend. I got screamed at, belittled and called a 'trouble maker" by my mother...who as it turned out, knew at that very minute that my sister was pregnant. I was still the bad one..it's been 40 yrs and I still feel the pain. There is no doubt that Lee had to be hurt when he tried to point out his observation and was treated as an outsider with no need to know. In my case, I was trying to prevent my sister from doing exactly what she had already done. To this day, my mother lives with her..I set boundaries and my sons, now 29 and 22 have grown up not knowing my dysfunctional family. My oldest son graduated from medical school in May and even though, I always send announcements for my boys...neither son has been acknowledged...ever.
It breaks my heart..I still feel like I'm the "bad" one. My brain knows that this family (and mine) is just dysfunctional and not capable of normal behavior. But for the grace of God, I could easily have been Caylee..my sister was 12 months younger and my mother hated me from birth. She even gave me away to an aunt and uncle for the first 9 months of my life..only taking me back when they wanted to adopt me. She didn't want me...but certainly didn't want them to have something they wanted so desperately.
The victims here are countless..but the bottom line is Caylee. She deserved to be protected....by all of those she was in the care of. ^i^

I'm sure Lippman easily talks to Baez frequently and direct conversations then have the Anthonys swearing THEY contacted Baez, never the other way around.

For me, Lee is the most difficult Anthony to figure out after 3 years. I think it's because he does not have a normally developed personality and identity. He wants to be viewed as the level headed "truth seeker" in the family and do his own little investigations, only to be resented by family members for doing so. Cindy, imo, despite her claims, does not want the truth to be uncovered/revealed unless it portrays her and her family in a positive light. So, Lee crumbles and tries desperately to regain approval when his actions ruffle his mother's feathers, imo. He seems to sway from trying to do the right thing by normal standards, to trying to do the right thing by Cindy standards. He is a very weird man and it was painfully awkward to watch his "CMA" speech at the memorial, and even more bizarre to watch his emotional breakdown on the stand, imo.

Cindy: director; passive-aggressive; image-conscious to a fault; "pull the curtain and the problem ceases to exist"; lie if it makes self and family look better.

George: conflicted; defeated; knows the truth but is not allowed to acknowledge it or act on it without being alienated by the family; made to feel like a traitor if tries to take action on a wrong-doing by family member; a shell of the man he could be.

Lee: wild card; unpredictable as to how he will act because his emotions are at odds all of the time. Needs serious help.

Casey: psychopath; enabled by the director's need to believe that her daughter and family are ideal; able to reek havoc and manipulate the lives of everyone in her family due to the weak characters of all... Beyond help.

If Lee contacted Baez about something he overheard his parents saying, I'm thinking it's something Cindy wanted him to "overhear" and report to Baez. A way to get something in the defense's ear without Cindy or George retracting any agreements made to the state. Could be anything; but I don't think Lee approached Baez about something without his mother's knowledge. If he did, look for that story to change as soon as mom got wind of it. All JMO...

I am also at a loss over his breakdown on the witness stand and feeling left out of the pregnancy, baby shower, etc. What made him so emotional this time when he testified for the SA he showed almost no reaction at all? Why did he say he didn't even accept Caylee's death until months after he gave that speech at the memorial service - and testimony was abruptly cut off at mention of it? My mind still goes back to Casey being out on bond and that "high five" they gave each other. :waitasec:

MOO

I am also at a loss over his breakdown on the witness stand and feeling left out of the pregnancy, baby shower, etc. What made him so emotional this time when he testified for the SA he showed almost no reaction at all? Why did he say he didn't even accept Caylee's death until months after he gave that speech at the memorial service - and testimony was abruptly cut off at mention of it? My mind still goes back to Casey being out on bond and that "high five" they gave each other. :waitasec:

MOO
AND DIDN'T THEY HOLD HANDS... CA and LA at one time going into JB's office? -odd

guess she didn't work on her case too much there huh?:banghead:

I understand your intriguing theory to mean that LA, in the above scenario, would pretend to be the killer to bail out ICA, not that LA actually was the killer.

That would be a remarkable thing, for LA to incur a possible life sentence or execution so that ICA would go free, while knowing he was not really guilty. I'm wondering what would motivate LA to go that route. :waitasec:

And if JB is in on this, he might think it really doesn't matter terribly if LA admits sexual misconduct on the stand. LA's coming admission of homicide against Caylee would render the sexual issue a moot point.

:juggle::eek:hoh:

AND DIDN'T THEY HOLD HANDS... CA and LA at one time going into JB's office? -odd

guess she didn't work on her case too much there huh?:banghead:

He and Casey appear to have a very close relationship, from what was said during his jail visit, in addition to him being the one to talk to her in her room when Caylee being 'missing' first came to light. However, on the witness stand he has led everyone to believe he was angry at being left in the dark with her pregnancy, left out of the baby shower and emotionally broke down, which caused Casey to apparently break down also. So did they just become close recently, as in immediately after Caylee "went missing"? :waitasec:

MOO

Almost the exact thing happned to me when I was 18 and my sister was 17..I found a note on our bedroom floor that was personal and made it obvious that she was sleeping with her boyfriend. I got screamed at, belittled and called a 'trouble maker" by my mother...who as it turned out, knew at that very minute that my sister was pregnant. I was still the bad one..it's been 40 yrs and I still feel the pain. There is no doubt that Lee had to be hurt when he tried to point out his observation and was treated as an outsider with no need to know. In my case, I was trying to prevent my sister from doing exactly what she had already done. To this day, my mother lives with her..I set boundaries and my sons, now 29 and 22 have grown up not knowing my dysfunctional family. My oldest son graduated from medical school in May and even though, I always send announcements for my boys...neither son has been acknowledged...ever.
It breaks my heart..I still feel like I'm the "bad" one. My brain knows that this family (and mine) is just dysfunctional and not capable of normal behavior. But for the grace of God, I could easily have been Caylee..my sister was 12 months younger and my mother hated me from birth. She even gave me away to an aunt and uncle for the first 9 months of my life..only taking me back when they wanted to adopt me. She didn't want me...but certainly didn't want them to have something they wanted so desperately.
The victims here are countless..but the bottom line is Caylee. She deserved to be protected....by all of those she was in the care of. ^i^

You are not the bad one, in my eyes, you are the better one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back