What is going on between Baez and Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if she'll be believed. But I bet a whole lotta folks will want to listen.

IMO, when she's convicted (bc I beleive she WILL be convicted of something) the members of the DT won't be able to get away fast enough. So in addition to being infuriated that she's convicted, she's *really* gonna be mad that "her boys" have deserted her and I expect Baez will be her next target (maybe deservedly so.) I could also see GA and CA signing up to go after him with her. It will not be pretty, but it will be interesting. MOO.

I can see this happening. Once she's convicted, she will draw her parents back in to the fold by blaming Jose for the nasty abuse accusations, then milk Cindy & George for commissary money.

I don't know if this counts as "heated," but it is certainly a revealing micro-expression.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGrdH2fvb04&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Watch the parade of attorneys passing ICA at 8:36-8:29. I think it is JB who gets her exasperated expression.

Considering the defense argument, another interesting micro-expression is when CA says she has heard rumors Caylee died in the pool. CA drops her smile momentarily and recovers quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii2Okf1xpwE start at :24 and watch her mouth fall at "dead" at :26, then she regains control by :28.

Not only did her mouth drop, did you see those EYES get big???

I think Jose is now getting paid the public defender wage; he had to stay on as her counsel but when she was declared indigent he could no longer expect private attorney wages. The others are pro bono.

It seems to me Baez is so over her; his body language looks like he can't wait to get away from her and he listens begrudgingly. She's been reading him the riot act lately and she gets nowhere. So I believe in the last few days she's gone back to trying to make him like her again by being flirtatious...eyes wide open, eyebrows raised, smiling, leaning in, hand under her chin like a school girl in love. She's done it a couple of times and I think she feels the chill and is attempting to reel him back in.

They totally deserve each other!!!! I thinks it's great.

Strike that Jose is getting paid...I'm not certain if he's getting paid or only court costs are paid by the state at this point. He does keep complaining about his per hour rate being something like $2 per hour - he was whining about it in pretrial hearings.

Let's hope not, from what I've seen he should be paying her cuz he hasn't shown me anything! Just listen Jose and it'll help you on cross....dude takes the stand & tells LDB he's now living in Boston. Wasn't a very long time until time for DT to cross...what's JB first question ,"So, you live in North Carolina?" WT#???????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back