What Kind Of Defense for Casey in a trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the picture people have been talking about concerning whether Cindy had scratches.
wjxsur.jpg

The only possible explanation for Casey's behavior is that she killed her little girl and was hoping to get away with it. She never really cared about Caylee, and doesn't care that she's gone, and she doesn't care about the trail of devastation she leaves everywhere she goes.

There's just no other explanation she or JB could come up with that would explain her behavior. It is what it is. So yeah, I'm sure they're bluffing.

:clap: ITA, Thats what it all boils down too

Here's the picture people have been talking about concerning whether Cindy had scratches.
wjxsur.jpg

Betcha before its all said and down Cindy will end up in the hospital, she looks horrible

Wouldn't there have to be a darn good reason to be looking up chloroform and it being in the trunk along with deceased hair and odor? This is also after being caught stealing. I don't see why they'd charge her with just manslaughter. They probably have some more evidence from computer searches to go along with this.

I think her searching for missing children on her computer in the months before Caylee disappeared will play a huge part in her prosecution as well. I was looking through some of the other missing children cases on here the other day and found one where another mother also said her babysitter, named Gonzalez, took her daughter. How coincidental is that? Also, they never found/spoke to her friend Jeff who supposedly introduced her to Zanny. There are just way too many holes in her story.

wjxsur.jpg

I don't know anything about scratches, but Cindy looks very bad these days. I can't even listen to her anymore, but I truly feel sorry for her.

I don't know anything about scratches, but Cindy looks very bad these days. I can't even listen to her anymore, but I truly feel sorry for her.

Most times she is so drugged out she don't make any sense. She is on some serious drugs and needs to get off of them if she is going to be making appearances.

I think a way easier defense will be the CINDY DEFENSE!

Example in opening statement for defense:

"The evidence will show that the last person (outside of a family member) to see Caylee alive stated Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home in Mt. Dora. Not one person who isn't in the Anthony family saw my client with her child after that."

Also, the forensic evidence was found in CINDY's car. The forensic computer evidence is from CINDY's computer. Items were purchased on CINDY's credit card." [Mind you, it is because Casey did not own anything herself but a whole lotta stink could be made to look sh*tty.]

They'll play Casey's first jail call to CA where she goes, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN you don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is in stuff?"

heh

That would work too. The two things which would blow that defense is if GA sticks to his story about seeing them on the 16th and KC's cell phone pings that night. Cindy would also have to have been out of work that day.

Maybe we could re-arrange the dates a little to make this one fit.

Most times she is so drugged out she don't make any sense. She is on some serious drugs and needs to get off of them if she is going to be making appearances.

Oh my.... I just looked at that pic and you're right.

She's done more to hurt this case than she's helped.

:(

what Jose Baez has on his defendant would make us understand Casey's side once it is presented? He keeps defending her and stating that once her side of the story is put out there we will understand why she had to do the things she did.

What? Like not showing emotion in regards to her daughter being kidnapped?
What? Like purposely leading LE down the corridor of Universal Studios because she has an office there?
What? Like she laughed during an interview with LE regarding her baby girl missing?

Please, tell me how we are going to understand how she did all this. What possible defense story could he give us that would make us understand?

Anyone?

It's similar to CA's spin on how Casey is telling us what we need to know indirectly. (That makes no sense to me either. What does she (KC) have to lose now if that ridiculous theory of being intimidated to tell the truth is true, because Caylee hasn't been returned anyway..)

Either it is just a red herring, and nothing will ever come out of it OR JB is going to make some case that KC was totally abused or something throughout her childhood, and she did it somehow because of that..
My guess for the day, anyway!

My guess is that Baez is going to claim that Casey was being coerced by an organized group of individuals who took Caylee to insure that Casey did something for them. He may claim that these people killed Caylee and put her in the trunk of Casey's car to make sure Casey knew they were serious. Casey had to dispose of the body without informing police what was happening because these same people threatened to kill Casey and her entire family. The police might arrest one or two of these people, but could not arrest all of them, so Casey knew if she told the truth to police, she and her whole family would wind up dead.

My guess is that Baez is going to claim that Casey was being coerced by an organized group of individuals who took Caylee to insure that Casey did something for them. He may claim that these people killed Caylee and put her in the trunk of Casey's car to make sure Casey knew they were serious. Casey had to dispose of the body without informing police what was happening because these same people threatened to kill Casey and her entire family. The police might arrest one or two of these people, but could not arrest all of them, so Casey knew if she told the truth to police, she and her whole family would wind up dead.

Yes, I too have thought this could be her excuse.

Seems to me the only possible defense points are minimal, but perhaps important as to whether she could be convicted of premeditated murder.

1. There is no body
2. While the evidence may show that Caylee was deceased in the trunk, there is:
A. No proof that KC put Caylee in the trunk
B. No proof that KC intentionally harmed Caylee in anyway.

The key would seem to be intention. For this to work in KC's favor, it then seems she would have to admit some sort of culpability -- terrible accident or discovery and coverup, fear, panic, etc. That's a whole other ball of wax.

Very interesting case. The only way KC is going to break is if it benefits HER by way of getting a reduced charge.

Exactly, as you say, break or I would say crack. Don't you think a person who is narcissistic would pride herself on not cracking under the pressure? That's MO, as well. Maybe she learned about interrogation techniques from cop boyfriends?

Turbo,

WHOA, extremely twisted but darn good! Scary thought is if JB reads here he may actually take it into consideration! :)

Exactly, as you say, break or I would say crack. Don't you think a person who is narcissistic would pride herself on not cracking under the pressure? That's MO, as well. Maybe she learned about interrogation techniques from cop boyfriends?

Her reward is playing the victim. If enough people feel she's been the victim in all this, all the attention will be back on her.

We should remember, this is a cyclical issue. When one particular behavior is not getting the person what he/she wants, they will shift gears and try another. It will always cycle until the goal (getting what they want) is met. For some that means doing the extreme.

Woa Turbo dude there's steam coming from your ears lol...

But why work so hard to throw GA under the bus when the truth is so much simpler. That her relentlessly controlling yet coddling, enabling, enmeshing, excusing mother both ran KC's brain while never allowing her daughter to suffer or experience a single consequence in 22 years, modeling deception, and never once holding her accountable for a single act of her outrageously bad behavior. The "Helicopter Parent" defense, a poor parenting appeal or strategy intended to show lack of real life preparation while humbly throwing herself on the mercy of the jury. Not nearly as creative... but still a thought. JMHO

Quote: Her reward is playing the victim. If enough people feel she's been the victim in all this, all the attention will be back on her.

Victimhood and blameshifting are definitely in the narcissist's considerable arsenal or repertoire of manipulative ploys or options, but her reward IMO is that her parents (in particular CA) are continuing to buy into her lies... (Sorry OT but had to say...) It is her mother's reaction she fears, not LE. And if they would stop playing along with her game, and give her "permission" to tell the truth, LE might have a shot at a confession. JMHO

But I gotta hand it to you Turbo, your strategy shows true promise--the twisted mind, and crafty makings--of a successful defense attorney lol. Besides you won't have to worry about who pays you for this case, once you can get a jury to aquit on this high-profile confibulation (and poor GA is behind bars) the paying clients will be lining up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21