What one question would you ask Casey, if you were the State?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't YOU ever call to report your daughter missing?

Serious question: Who fathered Caylee?

Not-so-serious-question: What will request for your last meal?

Was Caylee alive in the trunk when you spent 24 hours in bed with Tony, was she already dead, or don't you know exactly when she died.?

On June 16th, after attempting to get CA, GA, LA and Amy to babysit and none of them were available to you for babysitting Caylee for your date that night with TL, what time did you choose to administer the chloroform to Caylee?

Where did you and Caylee go when you left home every day pretending to go to work?
If you did not want the responsibility of mothering your daughter, why did you not allow your mom to have custody of her ?
How, where and when did Caylee die?

I would ask her "Imagine and please tell us what you think it would feel like to have duct tape placed over your face by someone 5 times your size and suffocate to death."

I would also ask her why she is so fixated on telling people she was molested. Does she think it's a game? Something to be taken lightly to garner sympathy?

I think the most telling question would be to ask her "Do you think Caylee was prettier than you" and I guarantee that would trip her up because everyone thinks their child is prettier, but I can bet money she would not admit that without some hesitation.

This isn't the one question I would ask; however, I would ask: Why did you take those (odd) videos of Caylee?

I would ask her if she is in fact...a chemist.....

Sorry.....

I would ask her who Caylee's father is...if she knows

I would ask her what would have happened if Cindy hadn't called 911.

Did you steal money from your grandfather who was holding Caylee in the video that is determined the last known picture of her alive, and did your mother then later confront you about the money you stoled?

JA needs to ask her one question: "Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "

"How could you?"

Seriously because it's way beyond my comprehension.

I would ask what actually made her snap.

i don't think she snapped at all...i think she planned it...with just as much emotion & concern she showed when her dad sobbed on the stand today

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back