What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing I can think of is to let the media run with it combined with the dog hit info when it came out. Worked! I don't think they estimated the fact that the lawyers would let the same media in to see that the carpet was still there.

The problem with that is that theory is that LE did try to keep the warrant sealed. Had it been sealed, the media would not have known about the HRD dog "hit", and so the spectacle of the carpet roll would have meant nothing.

I saw Abby mentioned that maybe LE unrolled the carpet and let the dogs sniff on it. Does anyone remember seeing if they unrolled the garage carpet?

How in Kansas City Missouri would you go about finding out a cause of death? Tamara Sparks body was found the same day as Lisa Irwin went missing, in the northland, and the death was deemed suspicious. Have not found what the cause of death was however.

One question for DB? Okay, DB, please, why don't you and JI both go in for separate interviews (with your attorneys.) If you have nothing to hid I just don't understand why. Could/would you explain that. ty

I agree with your question. Innocent parents would have their faces in the media daily to keep this case from going cold, they would hound the police like crazy to keep up with the searches/leads and keep this case in the eyes of the media....anything to bring their baby home. Guilty parents would hide from media, remain silent to LE, hope like hell the hype will die down and return to normal life again.

What are JI and DB doing....hmmmmm. Sorry guys but I think you are both as guilty as heck!!!! If you are not (IMO highly unlikely) do you not think it is time to come out of hiding????

Who's idea was it to start a family relief fund? No donations under $10 in order to keep cost down..

?

RELIEF FUND????? Relief from what?????

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/16226

This fund has been established to help relieve some of the Irwin family’s continuing financial burdens while they continue thier search for baby Lisa. All proceeds (less percentage taken by Pledgie.com and Paypal.com for operating costs) will be used to assist with the day to day financial obligations as well as costs incurred to help locate baby Lisa. This fund will remain in place until Lisa has been found and the case is resolved.

We ask that any donations made be a minimum of $10 to avoid excess operational fees. Thanks for your support!

Read the comments below the article

There is a spot on this page to mark the pledge as spam or inappropriate!!!!!

Someone by the name " alightle " set this pledge up...so far 0 dollars have been raised

This fund has been established to help relieve some of the Irwin family’s continuing financial burdens while they continue thier search for baby Lisa. All proceeds (less percentage taken by Pledgie.com and Paypal.com for operating costs) will be used to assist with the day to day financial obligations as well as costs incurred to help locate baby Lisa. This fund will remain in place until Lisa has been found and the case is resolved.

We ask that any donations made be a minimum of $10 to avoid excess operational fees. Thanks for your support!

Is this even legit? Why would anybody go through this route?

Where did you find this Whisperer?

did a little googling and i suppose this is what Whisperer is talking about:

i did some quick research on this website, and it seems that anyone can set up an account, all you need is paypal. i don't think there is any way to tell who set this account up. there is a username associated with the account, but there is no information on the website about the user and i googled "lisa irwin" plus the username and all i got was the pledgie account.

lol, too fast for me flipflop! beat me to it

did a little googling and i suppose this is what Whisperer is talking about:

i did some quick research on this website, and it seems that anyone can set up an account, all you need is paypal. i don't think there is any way to tell who set this account up. there is a username associated with the account, but there is no information on the website about the user and i googled "lisa irwin" plus the username and all i got was the pledgie account.

It's possible that someone set up the account to make the Irwin/Bradley's look bad too.

Um. Yeah. I would ask DB why in the h-e-7-7 she hasn't been freaking out, pleading for her baby's safe return, walking blisters on her feet passing Out flyers, cooperating with LE. <modsnip>. I would do ANYTHING to protect/find my baby. ANYTHING!!!!! The polar opposite of NOTHING!

DB, why are you so indifferent? Where is your BABY?

It's possible that someone set up the account to make the Irwin/Bradley's look bad too.

Respectfully, they don't need any help. They couldn't possibly look any worse. They are <modsnip> of parenthood. :(

IMO....NO, I think it was DB that set this up!!!!!

Do any of the locals know....are the parents doing any searches, putting up posters etc?????

Well, I wonder which one of all these many extremely intelligent people named in this case would have thought of that!

Checked out the pledgie site account. Anyone could have set that up; no information about who is organizing this pledge, who would receive the monies, what day-to-day search expenses would be covered by pledges, who is behind the "alightle" username (found a woman with that twitter name in California, but no way to know if it's the same person)...

Could be someone in the family, but could easily be someone unrelated just trying to scam a buck off gullible folks willing to donate funds to find a missing baby, without knowing who or what exactly they are contributing to. So far, not very effective. No pledges have been made; just 3 nasty comments.

Checked out the pledgie site account. Anyone could have set that up; no information about who is organizing this pledge, who would receive the monies, what day-to-day search expenses would be covered by pledges, who is behind the "alightle" username (found a woman with that twitter name in California, but no way to know if it's the same person)...

Could be someone in the family, but could easily be someone just trying to scam a buck off gullible folks willing to donate funds to find a missing baby, without knowing who or what exactly they are contributing to. So far, not very effective. No pledges have been made; just 3 nasty comments.

I sent an email to the owner of the site asking if it was set up by the family. I also stated my opinion that I feel that this pledge was a scam as the family is not doing searches and that they look as guilty as heck, therefore, they do not need money to support searches. I will let you know if I hear back.

Where did you find this Whisperer?
I googled "Lisa Irwin trust fund". I recalled the parents needing some relief money in the first few days. There was talk (I believe from them) to send donations to get some reward money and that it would be set up as trust. I hadn't heard anything about it since that benefactor come on board.

I googled "Lisa Irwin trust fund". I recalled the parents needing some relief money in the first few days. There was talk (I believe from them) to send donations to get some reward money and that it would be set up as trust. I hadn't heard anything about it since that benefactor come on board.

Thank you.

ETA
44 second mark. 1 rifle and one possible shot gun. Second gun - possible shot gun - is behind the dresser where I can't see it well enough to tell for sure. Looks like possible black powder gun.

I had my friend who knows about guns look at these and he said that the one by the bat is a pump-action shot gun (no question). Most likely a Remington 870. The one in the corner has a carriage that looks like a shot-gun, but can't tell for sure because he can't see the ejection port.

Why would anyone contribute to the Irwin/Bradley team? They have a wealthy benefactor, high priced lawyers, paid tv get abouts and such!!!

Also, they have not done anything towards putting together any searches, posting any fliers, etc. They've sat on their hands.

He is back to work now it seems, they are getting 100% back to normal and the days are getting easier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back