What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child

• Lethal injection

Votes: 80 6.8%
  • Medical castration and life without parole

Votes: 186 15.7%
  • Medical castration with intense therapy and a light prison term

Votes: 25 2.1%
  • Life in prison without parole

Votes: 194 16.4%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole but only with medical castration

Votes: 95 8.0%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole.

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole

Votes: 67 5.7%
  • Electric chair death

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • Death, any method that works.

Votes: 172 14.6%
  • Death - unless falsely accused

Votes: 31 2.6%
  • Blind them so they can never see a child again

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • The same punishment as the child did, then death

Votes: 41 3.5%
  • Torture....LOTS of brutal torture....then death.

Votes: 40 3.4%
  • all of the above

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • LWOP in general population

Votes: 60 5.1%
  • SURGICAL castration and LWOP!

Votes: 59 5.0%
  • Permanent psych ward stay

Votes: 13 1.1%
  • Verbatim Quote from BH 'Take him to a cabin in the woods, nail his balls to the floor and set the ca

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Surgical castration, light prison sentence with psychotherapy

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • Surgical castration and a frontal lobotomy followed by LWOP

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters
I voted life without parole, never never a day of parole. Chemical castration does not work, their fantasies continue.

Mandate that pedophiles donate their sick minds and bodies to research so researchers can figure out what drives their quest for children.

Life without the possibility of parole. Death is too quick for them. But suffer their whole life? That's a long time to be around other prisoners who generally hate pedophiles.

By the way, I'm new here!

This is an extremely difficult issue to address.

I am fortunate to be a SURVIVOR of my own father's sick deeds, beginning at the age of nine until I became BRAVE enough to stop him by the age of fourteen. What happened to me was never discussed with anyone until I was eighteen years old. When confronted, my father's denial resulted by him calling me a liar. Although it was a traumatic moment, I have to believe now that my healing began at that time. My father's deeds were sick but his continued lifelong denial helped me to realize how very sick pedophiles are and that emotionally my "Daddy" abandoned me thru HIS betrayal of my innocence when I was nine, never to be my "Daddy" again.

From a survivor's standpoint, pedophiles should never be in any position to have access to children, ever! They cannot be trusted, period. Intensive institutionalized therapy is the only realistic hope for mental rehabilitation, if even possible at all.

Children would be less likely to ever be alone in the presence of pedophiles if they are well educated about all sick people. It could help if there was a way to mark pedophiles with an easily recognizable tattoo on the face and the hands, something children would notice immediately.

Educate all children at an early age! Let them know that there are people they can turn to for help and there is hope for healing.

I posted this a while back - but am still 110% death by any means.

Right now we are WAY too soft on these things. As a collective community we are sickened and confused by their actions. They commit a CRIME. They TAKE what is not theirs, and they BREAK what people should have that is THEIRS.

I am a victim, i endured it from 4 - 17.

It hasn't even been 10 years, i will NEVER recover.

These things are NOT people. People can be cruel, people can be vindictive but PEOPLE also have boundrys. PEOPLE do not have a sexual attraction to children.

These things are NOT people. People can be cruel, people can be vindictive but PEOPLE also have boundrys. PEOPLE do not have a sexual attraction to children.
BBM I couldn't have said it better myself, Kiley. I am so sorry for what you have been through. How heartbreaking. I was going to say, if they had any idea of the damage they cause, they wouldn't do it, but even before I finished typing that, I know its not true. They don't care. They CAN'T care, its the nature of the BEAST and I mean that literally!

I added "surgical castration" but I was confused. I thought medical castration was chemical and didn't think that it meant surgical. If someone could please edit my add in vote?

BBM I couldn't have said it better myself, Kiley. I am so sorry for what you have been through. How heartbreaking. I was going to say, if they had any idea of the damage they cause, they wouldn't do it, but even before I finished typing that, I know its not true. They don't care. They CAN'T care, its the nature of the BEAST and I mean that literally!

I added "surgical castration" but I was confused. I thought medical castration was chemical and didn't think that it meant surgical. If someone could please edit my add in vote?

My issue with surgical castration is that it removes one sexual organ..but does not change the brain of the pedo. If the urges persist they will find another way to sexually violate without the organ. :waitasec: I just cannot find a solution other than death that protects the interests of the innocent children.

My issue with surgical castration is that it removes one sexual organ..but does not change the brain of the pedo. If the urges persist they will find another way to sexually violate without the organ. :waitasec: I just cannot find a solution other than death that protects the interests of the innocent children.

Good post! I agree with your post completely. You don't have to have a penis to sexually abuse a child. It is becoming more and more common for women to sexually abuse children. Men and women can sexually abuse children without an organ.

I had a stepmonster.......I survived 13 years of his abuse. I voted LWOP in general population. The longer I allow myself to "think back" to those times, I guess I would change it to lethal injection.

There are currently no treatments that are effective in eliminating pedophilic urges. Also, castration would not do much since the issues that cause one to act out pedophilic acts have nothing to do with the penis. They are driven by fantasy, which we cannot castrate out of someone. Therefore, I voted that they need, at the least, life in prison without the chance of parole. JMO of course!

"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

I voted: Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole

I don't think death is the answer for a mental illness. (That's like saying let's put to death this schizophrenic man who kidnapped this kid and terrified him.) These people are very ill. They didn't choose to be that way.

BUT for any actions they take (if they DO abuse children) obviously a long prison term and extensive counseling.

I say this because not all pedos take action against kids. (I was kinda shocked at all the death/torture votes.) To me killing a killer makes YOU a killer.
Guess I'm playing devil's advocate!

I voted: Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole

I don't think death is the answer for a mental illness. (That's like saying let's put to death this schizophrenic man who kidnapped this kid and terrified him.) These people are very ill. They didn't choose to be that way.

BUT for any actions they take (if they DO abuse children) obviously a long prison term and extensive counseling.

I say this because not all pedos take action against kids. (I was kinda shocked at all the death/torture votes.) To me killing a killer makes YOU a killer.
Guess I'm playing devil's advocate!

I'm sorry but there is no help these sick people can get so why take a chance of letting them hurt another person. Let us all death supporters know if you still feel the same way after having one of your children attacked by one of these sick perverts. Funny you say that you are playing devils advocate for these people.

I voted death for pedophiles. From what I read pedophiles can't be rehabilitated. Their sexual attraction to children is because of a screwed up wire in their brain. I sound harsh so forgive me but I think one offense is enough for the DP if the sexual abuse is proved beyond a doubt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g&feature=player_detailpage"]First Of The Year (Equinox) - Skrillex [OFFICIAL] - YouTube[/ame]
something like this, and beyond into eternity

I voted death for pedophiles. From what I read pedophiles can't be rehabilitated. Their sexual attraction to children is because of a screwed up wire in their brain. I sound harsh so forgive me but I think one offense is enough for the DP if the sexual abuse is proved beyond a doubt.

What's the point of executing someone for a crime other than murder (counting terroristic acts involving death) and treason in some cases? Treason is where you try to overthrow the government which in many instances speaks for itself. If the murder case is serious enough then the perpretrator should be put to death.

Standard prison sentences I feel should stick for sex offenses. Yes there are many light prison sentences for serious sexual offenses (rape, sex trafficking, etc. but honestly, there are many harsh prison sentences for less serious offenses (fondling, child *advertiser censored* possession without production, etc.) And I can go back to the classic "eye for an eye" saying that many people use, if the victim wasn't murdered then why should we kill the sex offender?

So in closing, you can't vote in the poll since there are many degrees of severity for child sex crimes. If there was only a multiple-vote option.

What's the point of executing someone for a crime other than murder (counting terroristic acts involving death) and treason in some cases?

The point is to PUNISH the offender.

Yes there are many light prison sentences for serious sexual offenses (rape, sex trafficking, etc. but honestly, there are many harsh prison sentences for less serious offenses (fondling, child *advertiser censored* possession without production, etc.)

" ...Less serious offenses ...". Are you kidding me?! You don't consider 'fondling' a child to be a serious crime?

And I can go back to the classic "eye for an eye" saying that many people use, if the victim wasn't murdered then why should we kill the sex offender?
Sexually violating a child will destroy that child's life as easily as a physical murder will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back