What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember his name. He's been on all the shows lately. I understand that he was working on the defense side of things, but he's the best we've got so far. She may be a sociopath - I just don't like slapping a diagnosis on somebody with out having all the information. We don't have enough information about Casey to diagnose her, and he apparently does. Which, to me, makes things even worse. If there's no personality disorder and no mental health issues AT ALL then her behavior is even more inexplicable.

I don't remember his name. He's been on all the shows lately. I understand that he was working on the defense side of things, but he's the best we've got so far. She may be a sociopath - I just don't like slapping a diagnosis on somebody with out having all the information. We don't have enough information about Casey to diagnose her, and he apparently does. Which, to me, makes things even worse. If there's no personality disorder and no mental health issues AT ALL then her behavior is even more inexplicable.
Thank you for your response.

Here are the call logs between KC and her parents.

After gas cans stolen
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/23/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Cindy:
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/23/08 05:32pm 0min
Casey called Cindy:
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/23/08 05:35pm 10m
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/23/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Cindy:
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/23/08 05:54pm 0min
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/23/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Home:
@ 407-403-4909 home
06/23/08 05:54pm 3min
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/23/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Home:
@ 407-403-4909 home
06/23/08 07:18pm 5min

Mon)
08:30pm
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/23/2008 Phone Log
Casey called
Anthony Home:
@ 407-403-4909
06/23/08 08:30pm 3min
Did someone come and
pick up Caseys car somewhere?

6/24/08
before going to the house where casey
was "surprised" to find GA at home
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Lexus
(George's Work)
@ 407-671-0000
06/24/08 11:20am 6min
GA worked from 3:00-11:00p
must have been at work for a reason.?
2:42-2:55 while KC at home
KC leaves TL's at 2:18 if she didn't have her car
wonder if this is the day BB saw a green truck drop her off?
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Lexus
(George's Work)
@ 407-671-0000
06/24/08 02:48pm 0min
on computer too.did GA mention this?
Facebook Posting:
Troy Brown's FB Wall:
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:40pm 06/24/08:
.June 24, 2008 (Tues)
02:46pm
Facebook Posting:
Troy Brown's FB Wall:
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:46pm 06/24/08:

SO KC was on the computer and on the phone with her frinds having a conversation with him at home. KC sped off at 2:55 per pings and GA clocked in at 3:00? nope!
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Cindy
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/24/08 02:49pm 0min
Casey called Cindy
@ 407-808-4731 cell
Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Cindy
@ 407-808-4731 cell
Casey called Cindy
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/24/08 02:50pm 0min
.not answering.
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Cindy called Casey
From 407-808-4731 cell
06/24/08 03:15pm 4min
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Cindy
@ 407-808-4731 cell
06/24/08 05:25pm 10min

Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Anthony Home
called Casey
From 407-403-4909
06/24/08 07:05pm 0min
Casey called
Anthony Home
@ 407-403-4909
06/24/08 07:06pm 12m

Then Casey txts on 6/25/08 some thing was def.
plastered to the front of my car.
She discussed the smell with them I'm sure!

Oh well I'm beating a dead horse.
I'm done with my investgating
so are the police there are holes in the
case and they didn't look at them
because they were focused on KC
IMO this case is not solved
♥gngr~snap

Dr Krop? with funny hair?

respectfully snipped:

Oh well I'm beating a dead horse.
I'm done with my investgating
so are the police there are holes in the case
and they didn't look at them
because they were focused on KC
IMO this case is not solved
♥gngr~snap

Ok gngr~snap,
Spilll it.
What's your theory?
I'm very interested to hear it.

I want to know why Casey never actually tried to get a job or go to school or ANYTHING. She claimed to go to Valencia College (I think that's what it was), but they said she never even applied. I mean, she could have gotten financial aid money and actually move and DO the things she said she was doing. That would have been easy money. But she never even tried. She really didn't go out any more than the average 22 year old, so balancing a job and a child with that really doesn't seem like it would have been that difficult.

I got pregnant when I was 19. I lived with my mom. My child's father died (not really, but that's what I told everybody because it was just easier than going through the whole story). I had a full time job, went to school full time, and was able to move us out on our own in a relatively short amount of time. AND I went out and fun when I wanted to. AND it really wasn't that big of a deal.

I don't understand why she never even tried.

Simply - No one held her accountable, She didn't have to!!!

Comment 8. *If* Caylee died in the pool, George and Cindy might not be aware or believe it. I don't think the pool being still up suggests much more than unaware or disbelief. I do agree if they knew 100% they might not keep it up.

According the the DT story, GA KNEW.

If KC was AT THE HOUSE from 2:42-2:55 and had this GAS CAN DRAMA Why was she calling her dad at WORK if she was standing there talking to him? How did they have the gas can baby sitter I gotta go to work chucks to rotate moms tires conversation? She TALKED to hi for 2min 48 seconds ON THE PHONE!June 24, 2008 (Tues)
02:48pm
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Lexus
(George's Work)
@ 407-671-0000
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anth...ays-062408.htm
--------
Didn't know how to quote this small section, sorry! Just playing devil's advocate on the point bolded by me above.

Is it not possible that as she was driving up to the house, she was calling Lexus to be sure Dad already left for work? So she calls Lexus, and it's a main line, so they put her on hold while they page him. It looks like she's talking on the phone with him at Lexus, but for all we know, she was sitting on hold with Lexus, listening to annoying hold music...

Oops. Actually, doesn't it say "0" minutes? It looks like she called him at 2:48 at Lexus, perhaps to see if he was clear of the house yet, not that she was on the phone with Lexus for that amount of time. Meh. What do I know! :seeya:

Ok gngr~snap,
Spilll it.
What's your theory?
I'm very interested to hear it.
in a nutshell CA kicked Casey out on the 15th
and kept Caylee. Told her she was a horrible mother
and she was gonna teach her a lesson.
Casey stormed out. An Accident happened.
SP even slipped and said so. When Yuri interviewed her.
CA said Caylee was with someone she trusted
KC went to the clubs and hung out with Tony.
CA had to get the car from the towyard. Someone else knew.
CA intended to pin it on a "nanny". No way was she gonna be at fault.
it backfired.
just for one min look back over the 31 days.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062008.htm
look at the phone calls to Cindy-
keeping in mind CA said KC "just left with caylee" Casey was calling her a lot! and CA was not answering those calls. IF my grandbaby was "taken" by her mother from the only home she knew. I'd answer my da-n phone a little more often.
From there anything else is illogical I KNOW!
Victims protect their abusers plain and simple.

I don't think KC knew what the smell was in the car.
And of the 3 of them is the only one that probably ahd never smelled it.
Seriously who would drive around in a death car and
TELL your friends about it IF you knew you'd had a body in it?

I think CA dreamt up the whole story
just like she did the sightings and everything else
Since 7/15/08- all they have done is try to make a buck off poor Caylee. Insisting people not place trinkets on suburban dr.
even going there and cleaning it up

and it hasn't stopped.
She wants KC to contact her now
so she can keep her from talking.

And she is setting up another new foundation.
Why? $$$$$$$$$$
won't KC have enough to share?
when she goes running back?

KC stayed in jail for 3 years cause she had no choice.

IMO Caylee was choked. the hyoid that would prove cause of death was not found at the scene. CA would know to remove it. I'm not sure if that isn't why the duct tape was on the skull. think about it.how much hair would it stick to then? More than if put on the face.And it would hang there when the skull is raised.

like I said I'm done- I gotta let it go.
I don't feel like Caylee got justice either
and I think her killer got away with it too.

If KC was AT THE HOUSE from 2:42-2:55 and had this GAS CAN DRAMA Why was she calling her dad at WORK if she was standing there talking to him? How did they have the gas can baby sitter I gotta go to work chucks to rotate moms tires conversation? She TALKED to hi for 2min 48 seconds ON THE PHONE!June 24, 2008 (Tues)
02:48pm
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/24/2008 Phone Log
Casey called Lexus
(George's Work)
@ 407-671-0000
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anth...ays-062408.htm
--------
Didn't know how to quote this small section, sorry! Just playing devil's advocate on the point bolded by me above.

Is it not possible that as she was driving up to the house, she was calling Lexus to be sure Dad already left for work? So she calls Lexus, and it's a main line, so they put her on hold while they page him. It looks like she's talking on the phone with him at Lexus, but for all we know, she was sitting on hold with Lexus, listening to annoying hold music...

Oops. Actually, doesn't it say "0" minutes? It looks like she called him at 2:48 at Lexus, perhaps to see if he was clear of the house yet, not that she was on the phone with Lexus for that amount of time. Meh. What do I know! :seeya:
THANK YOU!
you are correct I need to fix that! still why call him if you are looking at him?
maybe she butt dialed!:crazy: lol

My apologies if this isn't allowed or has been answered already, just got back, but this guy in the pics below was at Casey's trial & I don't know who he is or even if he's important at all. There were several shots of him during the trial and heard he was a mock juror/fan/supporter. One time not captured by me was when he was talking to her at the defense table and another time he was sitting behind the State. He congradulated Casey during the fingerprinting also per the pic below. She seemed smitten. RUN FOREST, RUN! The CNN picture is his face, I believe. Just wondering and mean him no harm. He looks like a reporter? Student? HHBP's? He did get to go talk with her at a recess, at the defense table which was odd. TIA won't lose sleep...just curious.

mysterydude2.jpg

mysterydude7711-1-1.jpg

in a nutshell CA kicked Casey out on the 15th
and kept Caylee. Told her she was a horrible mother
and she was gonna teach her a lesson.
Casey stormed out. An Accident happened.
SP even slipped and said so. When Yuri interviewed her.
CA said Caylee was with someone she trusted
KC went to the clubs and hung out with Tony.
CA had to get the car from the towyard. Someone else knew.
CA intended to pin it on a "nanny". No way was she gonna be at fault.
it backfired.
just for one min look back over the 31 days.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-062008.htm
look at the phone calls to Cindy-
keeping in mind CA said KC "just left with caylee" Casey was calling her a lot! and CA was not answering those calls. IF my grandbaby was "taken" by her mother from the only home she knew. I'd answer my da-n phone a little more often.
From there anything else is illogical I KNOW!
Victims protect their abusers plain and simple.

I don't think KC knew what the smell was in the car.
And of the 3 of them is the only one that probably ahd never smelled it.
Seriously who would drive around in a death car and
TELL your friends about it IF you knew you'd had a body in it?

I think CA dreamt up the whole story
just like she did the sightings and everything else
Since 7/15/08- all they have done is try to make a buck off poor Caylee. Insisting people not place trinkets on suburban dr.
even going there and cleaning it up

and it hasn't stopped.
She wants KC to contact her now
so she can keep her from talking.

And she is setting up another new foundation.
Why? $$$$$$$$$$
won't KC have enough to share?
when she goes running back?

KC stayed in jail for 3 years cause she had no choice.

IMO Caylee was choked. the hyoid that would prove cause of death was not found at the scene. CA would know to remove it. I'm not sure if that isn't why the duct tape was on the skull. think about it.how much hair would it stick to then? More than if put on the face.And it would hang there when the skull is raised.

like I said I'm done- I gotta let it go.
I don't feel like Caylee got justice either
and I think her killer got away with it too.

Just so I'm sure I understand what you;re saying...So you're theory is

That CA set Casey up?
That Caylee was in CA's care when she died?
That the reason Casey was so carefree for 31 days was because she left Caylee with her mom and had NO IDEA what was going on?

I originally asked this in the 'Sidebar' thread but that thread isn't on page 1, 2 or 3 ..... I am assuming that thread has gone into the board's abyss.

After posing this question, I checked back several times that day and didn't get a response.
Now that I can't find that thread, and not knowing exactly where I should post my thoughts, I am hoping by putting it here I can get some input.

This thought/theory? is still bogging my brain and I'm hoping someone can contradict it so that I can move on.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Warning: Long Post! :)

Hi Sidebar WSers!

I have held back posting much the last couple of days as I've been trying, TRYING to come to terms with all that has happened.....trying to make some sense of it all in my brain.

The last couple days I've been going back and reading (for the 3rd, 4th, 5th + time over the last 3 years) some of the Depos, some of the interviews....hoping I could find things/a tid-bit of information that would fill in the blanks, give me a little peace in my mind, help my heart and soul start to heal.

Unfortunately, I am still left with many more questions than answers.

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I even went into "Casey COULD be Innocent" mode.....EEEK!

I so badly wanted to learn more about the dynamics of the A-family so that I could...... well, not exactly 'justify' Casey's actions but so that I could TRY to understand those actions better.

During my reading of the depos and interviews I started to develop theories..... both pro and con about Casey.
I did more reading which allowed me to dispel a lot of those theories in my head quite easily.

One theory that has remained:

***Keep In Mind: I remember way back, almost three years ago, I made several posts....... I believed that all of Casey's actions (half-truths, stealing money, etc.) didn't just start to happen.
It's just that the A's were not about to talk about all the 'bad' stuff they had always covered up for her, for probably YEARS.
We the public would NEVER know how long Casey's BAD behavior had been going on.***

According to one of Lee's Depo/Interview he stated that while Still in High School, Casey stole one of this checks, wrote it out to herself and cashed it.
The check was for $200!
I don't know about you but in my world, $200 ain't a pittance. :)
It's not like Casey needed the money to rent her Cap and gown for graduation, or school ring, or even a year book (not sure about her having a yearbook).

So this tells me that
1. Casey was NOT the sweet, loving, caring Casey that poor Jesse believed her to be when he asked her to marry him.
2. Casey's half-truths, stealing, etc. started long before Precious Caylee was born (sadly, for studying purposes, we will never know exactly how long this behavior had been going on).
3. Casey's partying, etc. was just an extension of who Casey really was......her half-truths just kept progressing/escalating and ended with her heavy partying, sleeping around, drinking, etc.

In the same Depo/Interview, Lee listed most of Casey's boyfriends she had in high school.
One of the boyfriends, the name Lee couldn't remember.....not that it has any bearing on my thought.

In trying to make some sense in my own mind, in my heart, of Casey's actions, here's just one of the thoughts that keeps running around what little gray matter I have left:

We read about it all the time.
Lots of us might know someone.
Some of us here could have had it happen to us.

A rape. Never reported. Fear. Shame.
Hearing all the horrid stories about what it would be like on the witness stand if a woman did bring charges, keeps this horrible crime a deep secret for some victims.

The after-affects of a rape, especially if the victim keeps it a secret, manifests in SO MANY WAYS.
Post traumatic stress syndrome also manifests similarly.
Combine the two and you have dynamite....all one needs is a match.

NOT that Precious Caylee is a result of rape (although we will probably never know).
But promiscuity after the rape could have led to a pregnancy, no?

Could Casey's personality have changed after a rape/non-consensual sex with a boyfriend that happened in mid/late high school?

Like I said, I am just trying to make some sense of it all, even so far as to TRY to figure out what happened to Casey, maybe in her High School years, that could have brought all this on.

Now, please dissect this...... one of several theories I have in my head...... show me how come it doesn't make sense, show me why it doesn't fit, so that I can move on to something else.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

After posing this question, I checked back several times that day and didn't get a response. Now that I can't find that thread, and not knowing exactly where I should post my thoughts, I am hoping by putting it here I can get some input.

In trying to make some sense in my own mind, in my heart, of Casey's actions, here's just one of the thoughts that keeps running around what little gray matter I have left:

We read about it all the time.
Lots of us might know someone.
Some of us here could have had it happen to us.

A rape. Never reported. Fear. Shame.
Hearing all the horrid stories about what it would be like on the witness stand if a woman did bring charges, keeps this horrible crime a deep secret for some victims.

The after-affects of a rape, especially if the victim keeps it a secret, manifests in SO MANY WAYS.
Post traumatic stress syndrome also manifests similarly.
Combine the two and you have dynamite....all one needs is a match.

NOT that Precious Caylee is a result of rape (although we will probably never know).
But promiscuity after the rape could have led to a pregnancy, no?

Could Casey's personality have changed after a rape/non-consensual sex with a boyfriend that happened in mid/late high school?

Like I said, I am just trying to make some sense of it all, even so far as to TRY to figure out what happened to Casey, maybe in her High School years, that could have brought all this on.

Now, please dissect this...... one of several theories I have in my head...... show me how come it doesn't make sense, show me why it doesn't fit, so that I can move on to something else.

Respectfully snipped by me...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...The Anthony's are different from Normal, Moralist folks.

You're right Casey's lying and stealing didn't just manifest in the 31 days..

I know this for a fact because of A statement was made, I think by one of Cindy's brothers in an email or in an interview:

Casey was spooky even as a child...

I'm sure I'll think of more (some of my questions have already been asked on this thread, too), but here are a few I have, for now:

1) Why didn't Tony smell the decomp odor when he picked up Casey that time she ran out of gas close to her home?

Because Casey was already out of the car when TL turned to pick her up in his Jeep. .. .. .

2) When George saw something in Casey's trunk on the 24th of June that he said looked like "laundry"... was that actually Caylee's body in a laundry bag? And, why didn't George smell anything that day? Or did he?

Good question!. . ..He was right by the RR tailight, if there was a 'smell' (after supposedly 'hauling Caylee around for a month'), that car would have really been rank.

3) Why didn't LE have the cadaver dogs search INSIDE the Anthony home?

You think Caylee might have been decomposing in the home? Wouldn't that have smelled up the whole house?

4) What was the real reason that Casey showed up at Jesse's apartment wanting to "take a shower". Did she really only want to take a shower, or was she up to something else?

According to Cindy, Casey, Lee, Caylee got sometimes 2 - 3 baths a day. I think they took baths as often as you might brush your hair. Probably some family fetish with cleanliness, or water. Other than that, who knows.

5) Did the syringe in the gatorade bottle belong to Jesse?

Who knows who it belonged to. It just happened to be in the debris field where the remains were found. It was a 'trash dump'.

Casey didn't have to go to school or get a job or look after her child or provide for her child. Everything was done for her. People do things because there is a payoff. They don't change if there continues to be a payoff.

Perhaps if some of those things were cut off a long time ago we wouldn't have a thread about a murdered child.

I would suggest these are the reasons why we have a murdered Caylee.

Looking for me. .. . .I am over here now. .. .LOL. .

Where were we?

Here is the ask a question, leave an answer thread, eelet, that you asked about yesterday. A mod bumped it last night I think. I did not know which one to tell you about, it got bumped by someone after the wrong thread was closed so we could find our way. Looks like you found your way around though!

Link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122969&page=26

I really would like to know, what's up with LA. Seriously. I haven't read the entire thread, maybe someone else asked this already. But, like so many others..whose thoughts wander...I come back, to this again and again. I really believe something weird went on and they all know about it. I have never seen..evil protected, by so many, so willingly. ever.

Yes... I'd like you to elaborate on your theory that RM and AH are somehow complicit in the death of Caylee, if you would. I'm missing connecting those dots you keep talking about.

Your post from a now closed thread:

Quote:
LOL. . .. Finding the 'right' thread is a challenge.

OK, first, when right after Casey was arrested the first time and returned home on bond, her and her mother were going through Casey’s Facebook pages, looking for clues as to who would have taken Caylee. One of the photos showed Caylee and Cindy asked Casey; “Where was this photo taken?”. .She responded; “Oh, that was at Zanny’s apartment!”. . Isn’t it odd that it turns out that the apartment belonged to Ricardo Morales and his roommate Amy Huizenga?. .Connect the dots. ..

So, in Casey's mind there really was a Zanny and a Zanny's apartment.

----------------------------------------------
Hi, I'd like to jump in to post regarding the BBM paragraph...was it posted by ws member eelet or you suzihawk...not sure? anyway...

That conversation occurred while Casey was in jail..it was in one of the jail visitation videos.
Cindy had a photo of Caylee and there was a drum set in the picture. Cindy invited friends of Casey's to come over and talk so they could piece together information..it was during this meeting that Cindy found out that the photo was taken at Ricardo's apartment.
Cindy asked Casey during one of the jail visits who's apartment it was..she said to Casey "I know how's apartment it is" Casey says Zanny's apartment looked the same...

Hello eelet..I don't think I have read any of yours posts before...WELCOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990