What questions would you ask LE?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, looking up Faraday cages, because I had no clue, I came across a shoplifting sight. If my dogs go missing, and you all start sleuthing me, let me save you the trouble - "The Art of Shoplifting" will show up. Wow, what a bunch of leeches on society these people are - one person has been shoplifting for 11 years! Karma's gonna be a beeotch.

Anyway, so, one of the things I found out is that a "Faraday" container can be several layers of tin foil (to hide security tags). But, am I dense, or won't the metal detector pick up the tin foil?

Electricians and shoplifters would likely know about Faraday boxes/cages.

My treasure hunting metal detector hits on foil. I can discriminate it out but some foils have the same readings as some rings so I leave it in. Having no idea what settings the FBI was using on the detectors they were swining in the Irwin yard, I have no idea if they would hit on foil or not. I should dig out my detector and swing it over an old phone to see what it reads.

Is there really so little evidence that a case can't be made against someone, anyone?

Is there really so little evidence that a case can't be made against someone, anyone?

I think it would be very difficult to make a case against anyone. It would be extremely easy for a defense attorney to create reasonable doubt. If they put Deborah on trial, they can point the finger at Jeremy. Also, what degree of murder would it be? 1st degree, 2nd degree, or manslaughter? They would probably have a much easier time proving manslaughter than 1st degree...but what if Lisa's murder was really premeditated? I wouldn't want Deborah getting out of prison in 10 years because they rushed it to trial.

I think it would be very difficult to make a case against anyone. It would be extremely easy for a defense attorney to create reasonable doubt. If they put Deborah on trial, they can point the finger at Jeremy. Also, what degree of murder would it be? 1st degree, 2nd degree, or manslaughter? They would probably have a much easier time proving manslaughter than 1st degree...but what if Lisa's murder was really premeditated? I wouldn't want Deborah getting out of prison in 10 years because they rushed it to trial.

bbm - agreed ~ on the other hand, I wouldn't want her going to prison AT ALL if she's innocent of any wrong doing ~ and sorry, but I don't believe drinking on the front steps with her friend is prison worthy .. or lose your children worthy either...just my opinion.

The crux of my question was 'so little evidence'. There are more than 2 players in this case. IMHO

What was DB's explanation for the Kitten? Where did she say it came from & where is it now>

My questions for LE:

Was there any evidence of an intruder?

Is there any evidence that Lisa is alive?

Where did the phones last ping? Where was the last call made? To what number? Who previously had that number? Was the GPS, that MW had listed on craigslist, stolen from JI?

What times are JI's whereabouts accounted for? Was he on camera the entire time?

Is there any evidence to Lisa being alive at all on October 3?

My question to KCPD is why haven't you requested an interview with Lisa's parents?
Kansas City Missouri Police Sgt. Sondra Zink said police have not requested an interview with Lisa’s parents since they retained an attorney, however Deborah Bradley has been in contact with police on “a few occasions” to provide information, however those leads were not successful in furthering the investigation.

Police have exhausted leads provided by Lisa Irwin’s family and their attorneys, and the leads were of no benefit to the investigation. While communication with the family has been ongoing, police have not had the opportunity to sit down one-on-one to speak with Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley. As the only adult in the home at the time of the baby’s disappearance, police continue to have questions to which only she can provide answers.

If you don't ask for an interview, how can you expect an opportunity to sit down and speak to Lisa's mother will occur?

http://fox4kc.com/2012/04/04/baby-lisas-disappearance-continues-to-stump-police-six-months-later/

http://media.kshb.com/pdf/LisaIrwinStatement.pdf

Given Lisa's age I feel that there is a chance she was taken by someone disturbed in the mind who wanted a baby, I do not think it has to be the case she was taken for darker reasons.

Therefore I would ask LE if they have spoken to local hospitals, nurseries etc to see if there were reports of people hanging around there who should not have been. There have been cases befor eof people stealing babies from these sort of places, but now (at least in the EU) security is a lot tighter so it is very very difficult, and therefore someone in this situation might turn their attention to a family home. Had Lisa been taken to any baby clinics recently or anythign like that, perhaps the family were targeted somewhere like that and followed and watched. It really would not take a lot to cut a window mesh, climb in pick up a baby and walk out again.

My question to KCPD is why haven't you requested an interview with Lisa's parents?

If you don't ask for an interview, how can you expect an opportunity to sit down and speak to Lisa's mother will occur?

http://fox4kc.com/2012/04/04/baby-lisas-disappearance-continues-to-stump-police-six-months-later/

http://media.kshb.com/pdf/LisaIrwinStatement.pdf

OMGosh, RANCH, I am in no way connected to this case and even I know LE wants an interview with Lisa's mother. Certainly then, the mother must realize that, too!

Has Deborah or her legal team said that LE doesn't currently want to ask her any more questions? I think they've been saying just the opposite.

She is too selfish and cocky to go to the police... Plus she knows what happened. An innocent mom would be moving heaven & earth to find her child. Most aren't fooled by her sudden attempt at looking like she cares, right before the 1 year mark.

OMGosh, RANCH, I am in no way connected to this case and even I know LE wants an interview with Lisa's mother. Certainly then, the mother must realize that, too!

Has Deborah or her legal team said that LE doesn't currently want to ask her any more questions? I think they've been saying just the opposite.
BBM

That's why I asked my question. Why did Sgt Zink make her statement about not asking for an interview?

To LE: Were DB and JI separated and questioned immediately? If not why not?

I would ask KCMO LE "What has DB communicated to you"? Then I would ask "How has DB cooperated with you"? There is a difference between the two statements. Moo and JMO

I would ask KCMO LE "What has DB communicated to you"? Then I would ask "How has DB cooperated with you"? There is a difference between the two statements. MOO and JMO

BBM

That's why I asked my question. Why did Sgt Zink make her statement about not asking for an interview?

The quote from Sgt Zink was several months ago and it flies in the face of common sense.

I don't care what what Sgt Zink is quoted as saying. I feel certain that LE wants to interview the parents and I am sure that the parents are very aware that LE wants to interview them, too.

I resent all the dancing and innuendos. On both sides!

The quote from Sgt Zink was several months ago and it flies in the face of common sense.

I don't care what what Sgt Zink is quoted as saying. I feel certain that LE wants to interview the parents and I am sure that the parents are very aware that LE wants to interview them, too.

I resent all the dancing and innuendos. On both sides!

Sgt Zink has me scratching my head. I'm sure that LE would love to be able to interrogate Lisa's parents separately without any lawyers but they know that is impossible. They had their chance at the very beginning of this case but after the lawyers came on the scene forget it. MOO.

Sgt Zink has me scratching my head. I'm sure that LE would love to be able to interrogate Lisa's parents separately without any lawyers but they know that is impossible. They had their chance at the very beginning of this case but after the lawyers came on the scene forget it. MOO.

Why, do you think, LE is still wanting to "interrogate" the parents at this late date? I have read or heard nothing that says LE has a restriction about whether or not the interview would be with or without any lawyers. Have you? I just have the distinct impression they want to hear from the parents and the parents are not complying.

Do you have a different impression? Why would the parents change their minds "after the lawyers?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member