What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Am I reminded of "People Of the Lie" by M.Scott Peck when it comes to most everything Ron C and Misty say and do? JMO..

I have said this over and again from the first.

no, my opinion if Ron had to choose prison then to worry the rest of his life where Haleigh is, Ron would choose prison if it would bring Haleigh home jmo

if ron had choice prison or never see Haleigh again. he would choose prison jmo

we have seen in the last week, kids do get kidnapped and held for years

~bbm~ yes we have, and apparently so has RC, as rather than his usual redundant "help find my 5 year old daughter", he now used the exact plea as Jaycee Dugards mother, that has been recently repeatedly aired....."there are people at home who love her and need her home and as much as you think you need her we need her more"....or something to that effect....
seems to me he is now using script as to what a real innocent parent of a missing child would say, to try to throw this back to a stranger abduction.....NOT!
He needs to give it up, it is not working........but nice of him to refer to Haleigh by her name for once, with a little guidance from those who protect him dearly........
jmooc

I'm hoping this isn't old perspective. If so, just ignore or delete.

But here's my take:

Ron is no "love of my life" kind of guy. If you remember the 911 call, he had no trouble calling M a B*tch in no uncertain terms. He's had both drugs and violence in his past. Both are limited in education and values.

(IMO!) I'm thinking he was into some folks for either drug money earned, unpassed; or owed, unpaid -- and the minions came calling while he was away and M was there. In the heat of the moment and not fully realizing the consequences, he calls 911. Soon after, he may not have known exactly who, but he knew why.

If Misty gives it up, he goes away for a long, long time. His Mom would probably never forgive him (far more important than Misty's love and affection.)

Once it seemed likely that Haleigh was not coming home, the charade began in earnest. I shield you. You shield me. If we give the upper echelon up, she will never come home; if we give them up, we're also as good as dead ourselves.
While I think this is a good theory, I do not think it is the case here.....as I dont think MC would so willingly be throwing cousin joe, hc2, and now crystal under the bus on national tv.............to cover a perp......throwing all these people under the bus is an azz covering move, otherwise they would stick they to their story of I dont know........rather than changing it to cover every slip up........

and ~BBM~......Im thinkin if this were what happened cover wouldnt kick in, they were covering from the start... in this theory, the truth would come out , because at this point and this far along, what would Haleigh have to lose.......

I also think that the fbi has dealt with the biggest and baddest of all crimes where mafia has sold eachother out with families to worry about......they offer protection.....

THIS IS HIS CHILD, who would not risk their own life for their child???????

jmooc

Ron's baby girl has been missing for over 6 months. What could be worse?
The morning after Haliegh went missing, all the talk was Ron and his underage live-in lover. He did the best thing under the circumstance. He married her. I've always thought he did that to get the investigation on track.
Misty knows more than she is telling. What can Ron do about that? He isn't the police. He can't arrest her. Announcing to the world that she is liar, doesn't serve him well either. (we already know, she is lying.)
I can't for the life of me, figure out what it is that folks think Ron should be doing.

RC is afraid that the truth will come out. He is backing MC 100%, RC says there is no reason NOT to believe his wife at this time.
Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's new attorney, said despite the negative light the tests have cast on his wife, Ronald stands behind her 100 percent.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

BBM... IMHO...Ron C knows he is the one who is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..MC is covering for him..He knows it..She knows it... Of course he has to say he is standing by her..
As I see it..He is pretending...And at this time he is just waiting for that BIG BUS to come along so he can shove her off the sidewalk..As I see it, he'll do anything to keep from being the one held responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. IMHO.

What scares Ron more than Haleigh gone missing? Prison

Whisperer, you have such a talent to say the right thing in as few words as possible. I admire that.
There's some powerful post on this thread. But I agree, it's the circumstances surrounding Haleigh's disappearance that keeps Ron and especially Misty silent.

Ron's baby girl has been missing for over 6 months. What could be worse?
The morning after Haliegh went missing, all the talk was Ron and his underage live-in lover. He did the best thing under the circumstance. He married her. I've always thought he did that to get the investigation on track.
Misty knows more than she is telling. What can Ron do about that? He isn't the police. He can't arrest her. Announcing to the world that she is liar, doesn't serve him well either. (we already know, she is lying.)
I can't for the life of me, figure out what it is that folks think Ron should be doing.

What should Ron be doing?

Well for starters..How about grow a set... TELL THE TRUTH..JMO

If he married to get out of stat rape charges that's one thing but I don't really understand the reasoning how marrying her helped the investigation. If anything, it made a lot of people more suspicious of him and Misty being in cahoots, which is surely not a result you want if you know you had nothing to do with it. So far it doesn't seem that the marriage was an effective technique in getting Misty to tell the truth.

But maybe appearances are deceptive. I do hope that he has been working undercover very hard all this time and is just now delivering LE the last bit of crucial information from Misty that will enable them to arrest the perp and find Haleigh tomorrow.

I'm thinking that neither one is actually guilty of DOING something with Haleigh. Their lifestyle created the situation, and now there is nothing to do but to cover up the lifestyle for fear of retribution against Haleigh if she is still alive, and themselves against the perps and legal consequences either way.

I'm thinking that neither one is actually guilty of DOING something with Haleigh. Their lifestyle created the situation, and now there is nothing to do but to cover up the lifestyle for fear of retribution against Haleigh if she is still alive, and themselves against the perps and legal consequences either way.

So basically they may have an idea of who may have taken her based on their lifestyle but they are keeping mum on who Ron may have ripped off or whatever because they are more scared for how bad they will look, then recovering Haleigh?

If thats true they deserve to be put away forever.

well then shame on them for putting themselves before their innocent child........jmooc

BBM... IMHO...Ron C knows he is the one who is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..MC is covering for him..He knows it..She knows it... Of course he has to say he is standing by her..
As I see it..He is pretending...And at this time he is just waiting for that BIG BUS to come along so he can shove her off the sidewalk..As I see it, he'll do anything to keep from being the one held responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. IMHO.

BBM :) ITA!

He will do ANYTHING at ANYTIME to AVOID being held RESPONSIBLE for any of HIS ACTIONS..... IMO! (according to his little (haha) record)

ITA w/Whisperer - PRISON is Ronald's only fear x 2 - when your a child-killer . . . JMO

Prison and a guy named Bubba. Ok, no really, I kid. He does not know how to act when he can not force someone to believe him. He is an expert at getting what he wants. He was more than likely spoiled by his gm, and has spent his life around people he can bluff or intimidate..........and this is the first time he has ever been forced to deal with reality.................and that's what scares him. Reality and facing consequences, probably for the first time in his life.

~bbm~ yes we have, and apparently so has RC, as rather than his usual redundant "help find my 5 year old daughter", he now used the exact plea as Jaycee Dugards mother, that has been recently repeatedly aired....."there are people at home who love her and need her home and as much as you think you need her we need her more"....or something to that effect....
seems to me he is now using script as to what a real innocent parent of a missing child would say, to try to throw this back to a stranger abduction.....NOT!
He needs to give it up, it is not working........but nice of him to refer to Haleigh by her name for once, with a little guidance from those who protect him dearly........
jmooc

bbm

Did he say 5 year old daughter? Cause that's a problem, she is six now, birthday was the 17th. If he said that, then he knows something we don't...

I went though the NG transcript just to ease my mind, and I don't see that he mentioned her age.... So that is a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee