What things don't the A's want to talk about......

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What LA meant when he asked KC, "Is this like the last time?"

That's one of the things that immediately came to mind.

There's some family secrets and references to things that are left unsaid, but the immediate family knows what's being referred to, which suggests that there's been a few dramas in the family that they don't want to talk about.

They really don't talk about Caylee much.

Whatever it was KC was referring to in the jailhouse visit when she said "Don't worry, I haven't said anything" and CA looked visibly relieved.

KC's job, or lack thereof.

Why CA was purportedly talking about taking steps to gain custody of Caylee.

--------
That quote says a lot. I'd love to see it explained.

"If they ever find her guess who will spend eternity in jail". KC statement.

What george was involved in years ago!:waitasec:

Why Cindy called KC's friend at school and told him to keep away from her, saying she is a "Sociopath" and has been stealing money from them!

The pictures of KC that we haven't seen - the ones that LE showed to GA.

On Dec 11th when Caylee's remains were found, why did the A's feel the need to have a new attorney waiting for them at the airport.
KC is the one charged, so why did the A's feel the need for an attorney at all.

Why do the Anthonys and all associated with them require immunity before speaking to LE or SA? I can't imagine Mark Klaas, John Walsh,Mark Lunsford or Beth Holloway asked for that... could the A's explain why?

Anything that doesn't paint their daughter in the best possible light. Anything that doesn't paint themselves in the best possible light. Anything based upon fact and evidence. Anything that contradicts them. Anything that may suggest KC did it. Anything that they can't profit from. Anything that requires consistency, truth, and admission of their role in this "trainwreck". Anything that someone else may use against them. Anything logical, rational, or realistic. So...........in a nutshell...pretty much EVERYTHING. Oh...with the exception of "scripted" soundbites. JMO

And don't forget the myster as to WHO Caylee's FATHER really IS!!!!!!!

Why don't they want to take polygraphs and exactly what are the "bad" pictures of KC?

Why Cindy called KC's friend at school and told him to keep away from her, saying she is a "Sociopath" and has been stealing money from them!

Are you referring to Ryan P, Reseeva? If so, this is who I believe is Caylee's father. I doubt that he knows it but I wish someone would test his dna. He may not be the baby-daddy but I feel he could be.

By the way, RevCrim, this is a great thread and may go on for a long time. Those lyin' folks have told so many big & little ones.

Someone here posted how Caylee is seldom talked about by the A's - I think that is so tragically sad. Poor baby Caylee.

George absolutely doesn't want to say what he saw in the trunk of his car June 24.

I saw laundry, I saw nothing, I didn't get close enough...

On Dec 11th when Caylee's remains were found, why did the A's feel the need to have a new attorney waiting for them at the airport.
KC is the one charged, so why did the A's feel the need for an attorney at all.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm GUILT????

George absolutely doesn't want to say what he saw in the trunk of his car June 24.

I saw laundry, I saw nothing, I didn't get close enough...

I always thought it strange that George says he saw laundry and Caylee was found in a laundry bag!! Hmmm....:waitasec:

We know a lot of things, especially coming from the interviews and depos, but what is curious to me is the things the A's seem to be avoiding talking about- such as:

1) The fact that CA saw a counselor, per SP. why she stopped seeing the counselor is also interesting-the counselor made good suggestions that CA did not want to hear, about making KC take stock in her own life
2) The alleged argument or fight between CA & KC on the 15th. This is curious
3) The missing receipt/receipts from KC. this, too
4) Caylee's bio-dad. sexuality may not have been an open subject to them/shame was assigned
5) What happened back in March or prior for KC to look up the eerie things on the PC.,and who did she plan to use them on. Wish we could ever know this
6) None of the A's had a fit about the accusation that LA tried to sexually molest KC. i almost give them a pass for not speaking to this, if CA/GA were unaware-It might seem beneath them to acknowledge such filth....or, if it is truthful, they know more about this....
7) Why KC & LA have absolutely no respect for their father. CA shamed him in front of them
8) Why CA & GA split back in 2004, around the time KC got pregnant, and how the split affected KC. A neighbor says CA had a boyfriend, but probably because CA put her adult children before her marriage-Bad territory for a marriage
9) If CA & GA were split when KC got pregnant, where was CA during this time.
10) Why didn't KC want the baby. Normal thought for a 19 year old, as awful as that might read
11) Why no children, but instead so many grown men at a two yr olds B-day party. See above, she did not plan on the life she made for herself, she wanted to be like her friends and have an adult mingling party-None of her friends were really up for a kiddie party

Etc, etc, etc........

I feel the key to this mystery lies at the time KC got pregnant and the family situation at that time. It all built up to a fatal boiling point from there.

Put my thoughts in red-Thanks for the thread!

When a teenager gets pregnant, supportive parents/grandparents-to-be, or another trusted elder becomes a crucial thing to have-When I got pregnant at 18, I could not go to my mom out of fear and shame-I went to my dad instead, and he promptly told me to talk to my mom, that I would need her support.
One of the first things my mother told me, after the emotions settled a bit, was that this would be my baby to care for, not hers. She stood quietly behind me and let me make mistakes, stepping in though at just the right times to help.
I now have a beautiful, well-rounded 12 year old that is excited to become an equine vet someday.
KC was alone in the majority of her pregnancy, and this can be a very bad thing, IMO.

Bless your heart and thanks for the input.....

Thanks...I had a rough tennage-hood, getting pregnant might have saved me a lot of heartache/saved my life- and BONUS! I settled down, eventually got married to a soldier :)

This is the part of KC's story that kills me the most-Caylee did not save her soul, it was too black. Horrible turn of events but probably a lot more behind it that we'll ever know, and that even CA will ever know.

Disregard that post I just deleted if ya saw it, i got confoosed which thread i was in-Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member