What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A business card from "Zanny's World Famous Nanny Service" and a copy of "the script"? :confused: Wait, that wouldn't lead to chez Anthony.

I did see the baby bedding (thanks for the photo above) in the evidence bag being carted from the house and it intrigues me.

I have a question and this is probably not the right thread, but I don't know where to put it.

If the skull and possible neck bones were found, could the forensics show whether or not the neck had been broken? What if KC chloroformed Caylee and then broke her neck? i.e., the computer searches.

What if as a fellow sleuther already commented on: there was dismemberment. LP divers had found fingers and toes, enought time approx 3 wks for DNA results. Reason for LP's comment on NG "maybe LE already has a body". LE then has rest of body and obvious dismemberment and other items to immediately cause A house to be locked down as a crime scene.

I'm leaning towards a paver. Or maybe a washcloth or something that the chloroform was on?

Possibly a feather from a pillow either in bag or on duct tape? They apparently took a pillow from the house according to reports.

Okay, I have been looking at this from the legal standpoint.
here's what I have come up with.
A judge has to sign off on a warrant and for that to happen, LE has to tell the judge just what they are looking for. In some instances it can be very specific: "We are searching for a .45 caliber handgun."
In other cases, it is more broad, they can say that they are searching for documents related to a business, or they are searching for items of forensic importance.
However, they can't just say that they want a search warrant to look for anythng interesting.
So, for them to get the search warrant as fast as they did, yet remove as much as they did, LE had to know that what they were searching for was in that home, yet not be 100% sure what it was.
And that has me confused. A towel or washcloth would lead to the seizure of towels and linens from the house, as well as possibly laundry soap and the like to prove that those items were washed in the home.
the phone would result in them seizing paper records, bills, things of that nature.
Fibers on the tape would result in the seizure of much of casey's clothing and bedding and many cloth items in the house.
The vaccuums and those types of things, could very well have been covered under a broad warrant calling for the seiue of anything that could potentially bear forensic evidence.
But like, I said, to get the warrant that fast, they had to know what they were looking for, but maybe not be 100% sure.
Another idea is that they had the warrant written up in advance, waiting for the discovery of a body, ready to shipped out immediately to the judge. It would have to be a long warrant, but LE has had a lot of time over the past few months to decide what else they might want out of that house.

Do we have any CSI techs here? Maybe they could help us understand evidence collection.

I think that the sprayers and the vacuums belong to the lab, otherwise they would have been in bags. I do not think that they take anything without putting it in a bag to prevent contamination.

What if as a fellow sleuther already commented on: there was dismemberment. LP divers had found fingers and toes, enought time approx 3 wks for DNA results. Reason for LP's comment on NG "maybe LE already has a body". LE then has rest of body and obvious dismemberment and other items to immediately cause A house to be locked down as a crime scene.

LE was quick to determine & disclose that those items were stones or rocks.

This is something that's been bugging me since I first saw it. I can't tell what this is in the picture, but I think it may be a shower massage.....the hose part seems like that's what it could be, anybody else think so?
picture #24 of 33 at the following link.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18262950/detail.html

It looks like a shower massage to me also. I believe it says porch on the bag. Did they have a shower on their back porch to shower off after getting out of the pool?

I haven't seen the bag the remains was found in, but I would imagine it has to be a heavy duty garbage bag in order to hold 30-35 lbs. without tearing. Casey would also have had to put it in the trunk of her car and lift it out, and carry it to where it was dumped. I don't know her strength but she doesn't appear that she'd be able to carry it much further than where it was left. Now, if you add a paving stone to the bag, it makes it much heavier plus would most likely tear the bag. MOO

True, but not if she just lifted the whole thing up, putting her arms under it and placing it where it was found. I really don't think that she tossed the bag and remains, I think it was placed there. That way, even with a paver or something heavy in it, the bag probably wouldn't tear.

It looks like a shower massage to me also. I believe it says porch on the bag. Did they have a shower on their back porch to shower off after getting out of the pool?

Or maybe a weed sprayer?

I haven't found a thread solely discussing this topic and I think it's a good one... I did read someone thought maybe KC's blackberry was with the remains. I think that's very possible, and maybe some empty pesticide containers or cleaning containers?

What would tie the remains to the Anthony house "absolutely" as the sheriff put it?

Whatever they found, it was something that had them sealing the A's home and getting a search warrant within minutes of LE examining the body on site. So it was something compelling, that clearly tied the body to the A home, and was readily apparent to the naked eye, without needing forensics.

So that rules out fibers, sand dirt etc which would need closer analysis. For them to act so quickly it is probably something that is part of a set or that matches things they have observed before. A towel, blanket, pillow, or kitchen knife would be good candidates for this. Something that could be matched to other items in the house.

I don't think so, I've only ever seen the screened in room at the back of the house. That's more like an outdoor room, and I never noticed a shower area there. We've seen the yard, so I don't think there's a shower there, either.
It is hard to see the writing on the bag, and I cant enlarge the photo, but it does look like it says porch, but I'm not certain of that.

Also, I spoke to an evidence tech today, and she said that luminol the FBI uses is in a spray type bottle, like window cleaner, not a tank like bug spray.

She said that the luminol will show protein in body fluids, not just blood.

Change that - I saw that one of the sprayers was palved in a bag.

True, but not if she just lifted the whole thing up, putting her arms under it and placing it where it was found. I really don't think that she tossed the bag and remains, I think it was placed there. That way, even with a paver or something heavy in it, the bag probably wouldn't tear.
Good point :) I was thinking of her picking the bag up and carrying it as one would normally do, not resting it across both forearms. Either way I do believe it was placed on the ground, not literally tossed there. MOO

I have a question and this is probably not the right thread, but I don't know where to put it.

If the skull and possible neck bones were found, could the forensics show whether or not the neck had been broken? What if KC chloroformed Caylee and then broke her neck? i.e., the computer searches.
Yes and one of the first things they'd be looking for would be just that to try to determine COD. MOO

Yes, it will show up. There are very specific breaks in vertebrae with caused by trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member