What was this case?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leve

Reaction score
A step uncle claimed to drop off niece at gas station but she turned up missing. He really raped and killed her.

She had stayed the night with her cousin who had been sexually abused for years and knew what happened. She thought she was training for a secret government program. Cousin even planted boyfriends DNA - sperm.

Step uncle had bought some kind of sex machine (We all googled it - ugh). I think he also had child *advertiser censored*.

I don't know whatever happened and can't remember any names! Does anyone remember this one?

A step uncle claimed to drop off niece at gas station but she turned up missing. He really raped and killed her.

She had stayed the night with her cousin who had been sexually abused for years and knew what happened. She thought she was training for a secret government program. Cousin even planted boyfriends DNA - sperm.

Step uncle had bought some kind of sex machine (We all googled it - ugh). I think he also had child *advertiser censored*.

I don't know whatever happened and can't remember any names! Does anyone remember this one?

I remmenber this as Brooke was a classmate and friend of my son at the time of her murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back