What were you doing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What were you doing between 11 PM and 1 AM?

• Sleeping or at least in bed

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • On the road, or in the air

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged in an argument, or having a fruit snack

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
I remeber it like it was yesterday, i spent the evening watching my relatives drink, none for me as i was pregnant

I chose "engaged in an argument".
My marriage was breaking up at that time, so I have no doubt it's true. :blushing:
A fruit snack would have been more fun, though.

I think GMT is 8 hours ahead of Mountain Time so I was just arriving at work in a total sulk because everybody else (well, all my friends in the office) was still on holiday. Spent most of the day e mailing people as there was obviously no work to do, it being Christmas week. I do remember eating bubble and squeak soup when the story came up on the Internet.

ETA: Ooh, and a really hot partner on whom I had a monumental crush gave me a slice of his girlfriend's Christmas cake.

Had it been the middle of the night here, I'd have probably been asleep since I was a single person with few cares in the world. Had I been a parent with little ones needing care and attention, as I am now, and if I had a million plans for the next few days, I think I would hope to be asleep but would certainly not depend on it. Certainly, in taking melatonin, John was not depending on getting a good night's sleep without help...
He told you I was his girlfriend?!!! Well, that explains my marriage breaking up! (just kidding)...

What the heck is 'bubble and squeak' soup, anyway? :waitasec:

Hmm. This is a linguistic match to remarks made by my wife.

Scary, isn't it? Actually, all of us (wives) share the same brain when it comes to things like this, like those creepy children in "Village if the Damned".

I was 5 years old, and in grade one. I'm 18 now. Since I was so young at the time, I
can't recall vividly exactly what I was doing, but probably either in bed
or with relatives over for Christmas.
I do remember seeing a live feed of the house on the news the next day,
and only remember it because I was mad my cartoons weren't on! When
I was older, I made the clear distinction that it was Jonbenet's house.

Connor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball
Back