What Would PROVE KC Did It? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did JB or any of KC's defence team say that the nanny story was the defence argument to the murder charge? BC is not part of the defence team.

IIRC, JB has said it...AND, as I mentioned, along with "you don't know the whole story"..."you don't know Casey like I do".....etc.

And, yes I realize BC is not on Casey's defense team...LOL

yes I agree :) so far the only thing we have heard from the defense (kc) is the Nanny story, so that is what I was going on:) and I know the defense doesnt have to prove anything :blowkiss:....they will just try and poke holes at the State...I was just saying IF they still go with the first story and only story we have heard so far....the Zanny the Nanny...then that is what I believe will get her....plus all the other stuff.....Web searchs and duct tape on the mouth and in the hair/with KC finger prints....if they found prints :crazy:

Her defense dream team says:

When we all hear the REST OF THE STORY [ since we have only heard half of it] she has had plenty of time to make up
more stuff haha anyway..when we hear it we will then understand why she did what she did?
:violin::partyguy::beamup:

IIRC, JB has said it...AND, as I mentioned, along with "you don't know the whole story"..."you don't know Casey like I do".....etc.

And, yes I realize BC is not on Casey's defense team...LOL

Yes, I know we're all waiting on tender-hooks for the biggest 'BOMBSHELL' of them all........NOT!! :rolleyes:

I think you have to break it down into subsections.

First the evidence.
Duct Tape used on KA matching Duct tape in the home.
Bedding coming from inside the home.
Hair with band found in trunk of car.
Heart smiley on the duct tape.
Strong traces of chloroform found in trunk of KC car.

Then you have to look at who at access to this stuff and the child.
Who was the last person that saw KA
Who had access to the car
Who had access to the house
who was searching for neck breaking and chloroform on the computer

LE has excluded mom and dad from the searches on the computer as suspects because they were at work.

MOm and dad were not the last ones seen with KA

Mom and Dad did not tell police lie after lie about where she worked,who lied about ZAG being the nanny,who showed police the wrong houses about ZAG.

Add all of this up and it can only be one person.

Now if a finger print or DNA shows up on the heart or duct tape and it belongs to KC,,,Case closed.Say hello to the states little friend the needle.

Unfortunatly , many of these items of 'evidence' do not prove that Casey actually did this , we need actual PROOF . We dont know as yet if there were fingerprints on the duct tape. So far it is all circumstantial as i see it. I realize that a good deal of circumstantial evidence makes a good case but the topic here is PROOF. We do not know yet what LE is holding back from us.

I agree, KC could obviously have had most of these items along with her and Caylee, loose in the car or in a bag with Caylee's stuff, a perpetrator could potentially have gained access to them along with Caylee. They would not have had to be obtained directly from the A home. For that matter, the perpetrator could potentially be someone who did at some point have access to the A home for all we know, either before or after the disappearance, and could have obtained the items either before or at the time of the murder or later to stage the body. (For example even via the open gate Cindy discovered, etc.) You would also normally expect fingerprints from the family on these items, unless the tape on the head has fingerprints in a place that would be impossible from previous use of the roll of tape, i.e. fingerprints on the underside of both ends of a long length of tape, etc. That's a good question to try to think what would actually be proof, enjoying your all's posts.

Fingerprints -- if there are no other fingerprints on any of the evidence, they can't link it to Zanny. Especially the ducttape. If casey's fingerprints are on the ducttape and no one elses is -- then that is pretty damning evidence. And I'm pretty sure they didn't find a glove, also I think they can tell if a glove touched something, am I right?

If they can't find another fingerprint on the car, the duct tape, the laundry bag, the house, Caylees clothes etc that isn't related to casey, Cindy, George or Lee.. then there is your evidence.

To be honest I don't think the perpetrator would leave things at the scene to incriminate themselves, if KC were the perp I don't think she would leave the tape on the head, she would remove it, she wouldn't use her own trashbags she would use someone else's, she wouldn't put the body there to be found right off the side of the street so close to her own house, she'd dump it in any of another million places in Orlando where it wouldn't be found easily. And I don't think another perp would leave his/her glove at the scene, but would probably use gloves so that the only fingerprints would be the ones that were already on the items. My opinion only.

Some of the items may match up to the A's home ,but that also leaves the possibility that someone else from the home did the deed. The evidence in the trunk is vital , however; we dont have proof that Casey was the one who put her into the trunk. She also deserted the car and there could be doubt created about the car being tampered with by another person from there and also tampering at the impoundment lot. What I am saying is with the evidence we know of, there is no PROOF that it was done by Casey. I feel someone else may be thrown under the bus before this is over. Dont forget that she told CA that the nanny was given a key to the home.
I have always thought that Caylee was disposed of and then her remains were moved around after searches had been done in certain areas, esp, because people claimed to have seen her leaving wooded areas at different times. Had Caylee been placed where she was found after the hurricaine flooded that area it would have allowed the time for her bones to be scattered as they were.
All circumstantial evidence points towards Casey ,I hope the jury can understand the forensics that will come about during the trial and there wont be any jurors left with any doubt. It would be fantastic if they have found fingerprints on the tape , in/on the bag or anything she was found in/with. If I were any of the A's I would be concerned.

Lots of good posts. Lots of things will most likely convict. Seems to be an abundance.

What I want is something that can not be refuted. I want a big juicy one of these..... like on the duct tape -- (or ANYWHERE IT COUNTS)

fingerprint.jpg

The best evidence so far is the fact the kc never reported her child missing and had no interest in locating her when the LE finally got involved. Those 2 facts alone should convict her.

Oh, I see you ask for items...sorry.

I say the decomposed hair in the trunk of her car.

Casey's behavior following Caylees disappearance. Including text messages and even stating "I love her" when referring to zanny in one text during the time that Caylee was supposedly kidnapped by her. Why would she love zfg if she kidnapped her child. .

She not only loves and forgives her; she went on a vacation with her at the end of June. She also nursed ZG while she was in the hospital. Pretty darn nice of Casey, if you ask me!:rolleyes:

Doubt can be brought on every piece of evidence named in this thread. The question is: Is it a reasonable doubt or an unreasonable doubt? The jury is allowed to have doubt and still convict as long as the doubt is unreasonable. This is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The doubt that can be put on this evidence is very unreasonable to me. The defense can say that Caylee died as a result of an accident but it's unreasonable to me that KC would not report this or admit it after 6 months. They can give reasons why she showed no remorse and never mentioned her daughter being missing but I'm sure this would be unreasonable to me. The defense can say Zanny had a key but that is pretty unreasonable since she doesn't exist. They can say that someone else killed Caylee and placed her in the trunk but that's unreasonable to me since KC is the only one that had that car during that time. I could go on and on. A lot of doubt can be placed on this evidence but to me it's unreasonable and I could convict her.
None of the evidence is absolute proof. But, you know what, the prosecution doesn't have to show absolute proof. All they have to do is show proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Given the totality of the evidence against KC, they should have no problem.

:clap:

I just hope someone on the jury has the definition of "reasonable"memorized so they can educate the rest of the jurors. Someone may forget that "reasonable" is part of the instruction.

The story is that Casey was more interested in being a party girl than being a mom. She was happy to be a free woman staying overnight with boyfriends, going to all the clubs each and every night, and partying hard for those 31 days & nights! It's evidenced by all of the photos of her and all of the people that were in contact with her all of those 31 days and then they were in shock when they learned Caylee had been missing for 31 days!
Casey never once voiced any worry, despair, or concern over the welfare and safety of her baby girl. She never confided in even one person that her child was in harm's way with a 'crazed kidnapping nanny'! She in fact told different stories to different friends as to the where abouts of Caylee during those 31 days!

Casey wanted out of motherhood, and wanted in to the party girl single life she found glamourous.

The 31 days will be the beginning of the end of Casey's life as she knew it. Casey will have 'hung' herself.

There will be evidence upon evidence that will point directly to Casey and no one other than Casey.
Because she's just not very intelligent. Not. at. all!

I think it will be the diapers/pull ups that will play a part in proving that KC did it and prove the timeline as well. Its been a long time since Ive dealt with diapers but it would seem pretty easy to figure out if,for example an 18 pack of pullups was purchased on the 14th and 3 were left in the backpack, one found with the body, 14 left in her room...etc.... hope im making sense

I think it will be the diapers/pull ups that will play a part in proving that KC did it and prove the timeline as well. Its been a long time since Ive dealt with diapers but it would seem pretty easy to figure out if,for example an 18 pack of pullups was purchased on the 14th and 3 were left in the backpack, one found with the body, 14 left in her room...etc.... hope im making sense

The doc dump does not mention pull-ups being found with the remains. They do mention a shirt, shorts and a blanket. Pull-ups were found in the car, and as far as I can tell, they were inside the Adorable backpack. I don't recall three pull-ups being in the car (only one), but I could be wrong.

Fingerprints on duct tape-heart sticker.

Decomp in her car only.

Crime scene leads back to A's house.

31 days- no reporting daughter kidnapped.

~runs with nails to close the coffin~ she's toast.

Still an interesting point :crazy:. If we're looking for direct evidence proof, it could be something seemingly unimportant such as this.

The only direct evidence would be a confession, a videotape or a witness. I don't see there is going to be any direct evidence of the crime in this case.

With all the smoke and mirrors, there would appear to be at least some evidence that would be irrefutable. "Zanny" (in theory) could have had pull-ups, blankets, toy horses, etc. I know none of us (well most of us) don't believe any of this mularkey, but what evidence that we know about could point ONLY to KC.

I'll start with:

The masking tape
-Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape (if found)
-The hair found in Casey's car trunk with the 'death band'
-Other forensic evidence of Caylee's decomposing body in Casey's car trunk
-Trash bag matching the brand/lot found in Anthonys' house (if matched)
-Items recovered with Caylee's remains linking directly back to Anthonys' house (if matched)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back